Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

Roboken

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:26 pm
-in PQ's where the leader and his fake maple-girlfriend who sit to the corner/go to 16 and do nothing but stare at their little crush rings and make kissy faces at each other, its very sickening to see.

-going into a map and somebody shouting 'CCPLZ' when i havent even touched anything. i was walking to grims from this guy's DT map and for the whole time i was there he was following me and killing and all 'OMG CC PLZ DUDE JUST CC OMFG CC IMMA KS YOU CC OMFG!!'.

-my friend's and i were splitting a DT map. me, top, and she took the bottom. she goes up for 3 seconds to give me bless + HS and i swap back with meso up and haste, and then this girl comes by and tells her to CC, even though we've been at that map for about 2hours and 45minutes. Then the girl said 'you guys are lying, ive been here for like 2 hours ive been takin bottom..are you guys like on crack?'. people arn't that stupid nowadays..

-i was at duals until one guy with scary azz male-face 8 started calling me a betch and a 'ghey nub with crap damage' and blah blah blah. then spammed genesis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm
Being sin and a sindit just starting can be really annoying. I have a main and I can FUND my sindit with nice stars as well as I'm borrowing some from a friend. So being BEGGED over and over and over and ...get my point? for stars in very annoying and bothers me to no end. Especially when the server is Khaini, which has like the cheapest from what I've seen, in tobi prices around. Saving up for a set of tobis(they run around 700K-900K) is not hard, especially after training at Sakuras for a bit.

Then there's the whole "I have hermit". Ummm, kay? And so does like MOST people, especially in Khaini. O_o And the general bashing on me for being a Sniper. I KNOW they're slow, but you know what? I *gasp* like them and it's nice to not be just another Hermit running around. Sheesh.

There are more, but I'll stop at there. rofl

HelloScandal

Dapper Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KiwiClown

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 pm
you know what relly grinds my gears kill stealers  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:38 pm
- "cc plz, I wuz here first"
- opens a trade and says "mesos plz"
- "AFK, fame me!" as a cards game title. I see those EVERYWHERE. gonk  

Xanthophy

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:33 am
Art Slots: Closed
Profile Slots: Closed

- When I've had the area to myself and someone comes in and says "CC PLZ" then takes all the items from the monsters I killed. :/

- When I don't CC and they call me a f**. :/

- When they tell me I am in their area killing their monsters. They don't own it. >>

- Yesterday, I was doing the "Danger <1 G. Mushroom" quest thing, and had to kill 999 of them. So I was sitting there killing them. Then someone came up and started killing all of them (they were a higher level). I was like "I need to kill 999 of them. If you want EXP, then party me and go to a different part of the area, if you want the caps, I'll give them to you. I'm 100 away, just let me finish my quest! I'll leave when I'm done and you can kill all the mushrooms you want." But nooo. They had to kill them all. And they followed me. :/

Pet Slots: Closed
Current Quest: Bunny Slippers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:13 am
-when the same effin' bish that hacked your bro, scams your bff.

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

Carpenter Wasp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 am
The thing that annoys me is when Im trying to gain exp and some random douche comes up and kills the monsters I was trying to kill with one hit,so he/she gets half of the experience I was working to get.I also hate when people try to sell me overpriced stuff,like some guy tryed selling me arrows for 2 gold an arrow! burning_eyes
OH Im an Archer and I buy arrows,Im that damn stupid Id buy arrows for more than there worth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 am
Morrighu
Art Slots: Closed
Profile Slots: Closed

- When I've had the area to myself and someone comes in and says "CC PLZ" then takes all the items from the monsters I killed. :/

- When I don't CC and they call me a f**. :/

- When they tell me I am in their area killing their monsters. They don't own it. >>

- Yesterday, I was doing the "Danger <1 G. Mushroom" quest thing, and had to kill 999 of them. So I was sitting there killing them. Then someone came up and started killing all of them (they were a higher level). I was like "I need to kill 999 of them. If you want EXP, then party me and go to a different part of the area, if you want the caps, I'll give them to you. I'm 100 away, just let me finish my quest! I'll leave when I'm done and you can kill all the mushrooms you want." But nooo. They had to kill them all. And they followed me. :/

Pet Slots: Closed
Current Quest: Bunny Slippers

Ive had people follow me it pisses me off,but umm your hair is cool were did you get it?  

Carpenter Wasp

Carpenter Wasp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 am
Shinrikyo
I hate pretty much everything everyone mentioned:
Ksing, begging, creepers askin me to be their gf, and most of all:
I HATE BEING CALLED A NOOB!!
Just because I'm lvl 23, they think they can call me a noob. Like, seriously, PISS OFF! Just because your level 100+ does not give you the right to call me a noob. crying
But my friend makes it all better because she hates when people call others noobs....so she kills EVERYTHING with one hit until they appologize or leave, because she is a friggin level 143 Bishop.
I also hate it when people leave all their stuff on the ground, and I go and take maybe the arrows, because Im an archer...they come from the complete opposite side of the map and get mad because I'm stealing their items. WTF?!

OMG i know exactly what your talking about!!!!I hate when people b***h about how your taking there items when they could have just grabbed them as soon as they killed. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 am
This thread is exactly why I disliked playing MS. The community on ms is such a freaking piece of crap that it's hard to play without getting at least annoyed at something. I play games to wind down, not to wind myself up, and I've had similar being ksed/followed when I was the first one at a certain spot. It got to the point where simply training caused me anxiety because I knew I'd eventually get some a*****e trying to take over my channel.

One experience I had was at kitties. I was alone in the map, so I was all over the place. Some guy came in, so I immediately stuck to the bottom and killed down there. We seemed to have a non-verbal agreement of top/bottom, or so I thought. After he killed the other 3 platforms, he came down and ksed every single thing. I let him do this a few times before I confronted him, asking if he could please keep to the top since I was taking care of the bottom. I explained that the spawn worked better for the both of us, since we kept it constant for each other. His response?

"LOL MAYBE U SHULD LERN HOW2 SHARE!!!!!" Excuse me? He was the one who couldn't "share" and insisted on killing everything I was. I kindly explained that I was sharing by letting him have the upper half of the map, and he was not by coming and killing things in my area. He was like, "LOL OMG UR SUCH A STUPID BTCH LERN 2 SHARE!!!!" and logged off. It was bittersweet, because I was both angry yet happy that he left.

He wasn't gone, though. He came back in with a ******** hermit and a few of his friends, then they all followed me around (through channels too), ksing me, and then mass defaming. All for what? I asked if he could stop killing my things.  

Middie

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:06 pm
Noobs. they always say they're better than you just because you're a lower level (Redthief4, lvl 35 assassin). I may be a low level, but I know a HELL OF A LOT MORE than someone who's level 70 something and has been playing for just a year. I've been playing for about 2 and a half years now, and they're calling me a noob just 'cus I'm half their level. that pisses me off.
ALSO
Not being able to get online! I don't know if any of you are having this problem, but I CAN'T GET ONTO MAPLE STORY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! I've done everything from rebooting to reloading the game. NOTHING WORKS. it gives me the either offline or server check thing. NEITHER ARE APPLYING! HELP ME OUT! (PM me!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Middie
This thread is exactly why I disliked playing MS. The community on ms is such a freaking piece of crap that it's hard to play without getting at least annoyed at something. I play games to wind down, not to wind myself up, and I've had similar being ksed/followed when I was the first one at a certain spot. It got to the point where simply training caused me anxiety because I knew I'd eventually get some a*****e trying to take over my channel.

One experience I had was at kitties. I was alone in the map, so I was all over the place. Some guy came in, so I immediately stuck to the bottom and killed down there. We seemed to have a non-verbal agreement of top/bottom, or so I thought. After he killed the other 3 platforms, he came down and ksed every single thing. I let him do this a few times before I confronted him, asking if he could please keep to the top since I was taking care of the bottom. I explained that the spawn worked better for the both of us, since we kept it constant for each other. His response?

"LOL MAYBE U SHULD LERN HOW2 SHARE!!!!!" Excuse me? He was the one who couldn't "share" and insisted on killing everything I was. I kindly explained that I was sharing by letting him have the upper half of the map, and he was not by coming and killing things in my area. He was like, "LOL OMG UR SUCH A STUPID BTCH LERN 2 SHARE!!!!" and logged off. It was bittersweet, because I was both angry yet happy that he left.

He wasn't gone, though. He came back in with a ******** hermit and a few of his friends, then they all followed me around (through channels too), ksing me, and then mass defaming. All for what? I asked if he could stop killing my things.
Wow. that's another thing I'm pissed off about. mass defame and irrational people. like in my previous post, NOOBS! O_O WE SHOULD GO ON AN ANTI-NOOB WAR! XD  

XxHarryDresdenxX

Unbeatable Genius

4,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gnhdhbsibcsiudbviu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:41 pm
XDBunny
I have LOTS of things that irritate me in MapleStory. Here are a few...

-- Rogues in general piss me off. They make up the majority of the Maple Story community, and I have yet to find a DECENT Rogue not be a total p***k.

-- Maplers who steal my kills. And ROGUES seem to be the ones that steal my kills. Although, Ice/Lightning Wizards like to take my kills, too...

-- People who don't PICK UP THEIR DAMN MESOS/ITEMS. I walk into a map, and there are all these mesos sitting there! What -really- makes me mad is the fact that they don't pick them up and then they start BEGGING.

-- People in Ludibrium PQ who take spots 1 and 3, and they know how to do JMS/GMS. Let the newbies who don't know JMS/GMS take those spots!

I have a Rogue and im very nice and dont take ppls kills or a p***k,
I hate it when ppl come up to you and say Get out noob..... And really if there lv 8 and your lv 14 your the noob rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:39 pm
-forgot about gaia-

well, i have a dark skinned character on maple. i'm not as dark as that, but i'm not as light as the other one. basically i'm in between razz so i deal with the dark one.

almost everyday, someone says something dealing with my skin color. like wtf?!

thank goodness for my friend. we hang out a lot, and she sticks up for me. if i'm alone i just ignore them, act afk =/

and for some odd reason, people think its funny to call me a n***er!! like, i know rappers say it and stuff, but i HATE the word. its not kewl.

and i hate people who beg for nx.

mrgreen  

The Second 21

Rinesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:07 am
to put it short and sweet

Lag

Idiots

how over priced Nexon makes there NX

when people use short cuts like..."c/u/ I h8 u/ ect ect freaking hate that =_=;

when people type so un illiterate that you cant understand what there trying to even say.

The stupid fake liars on there/ even with making up stories like I got hacked or some bs. -.-;

people who take advantage of nice people

ect ect

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas