Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The thread to discuss the DM’s discussion thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Jerec Duskowl
Username: Jerec Duskowl
Character Name: Jerec (24)
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Combat: 1 (1d3)
Magic: 0
Life: 6 (30)
Equip: 2
Abilities: Fast Actor (4) Skilled Actor (4) Speedy Actor (2) Special Attack: Talon Fall (5)
Actions: Power up (200 chips), Defensive Hold (200 chips) Stunning blow (100 chips) Kick (200 chips)
Spells: None
Items: Robbing Twin Daggers, Elixir of action x2
Money: 200 chips

Retooled due to the recent ruling change. Also as a brief note doesn't this make the ap to mp and the mp to ap converts sorta useless? If it costs the same for fast actor and caster why not just get those?

You do have a good point, I will reduce the cost of the converts to 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 pm
((I noticed the changes and saw what other people were doing and realized I now had 2 CP to throw around. So here's my redone stats.))

Username: Malignant Defector
Character name: 4 Co. Beta 0.2.1 (27)
Combat Dice: 0
Magic: 3
Life: 25 (5)
Equip: 4
Abilities: Fast Caster (4), Special Attack (5): Reality Rift, Summon (6):[A Gravity Blade with stats=18, Attack 0, Defense 0, Combat Dice 0, Life 25 (5), Abilities: Special Attack (10): Gravity Smash, Defender (3)]
Items: Seal Charm x2 (Life +2 - 200 Chips), potion of Healing, Robbing Twin Daggers
Spells: Frost (2 Mp - 200 Chips), Energy Burst (2 Mp - 200 Chips), Overblast (3 Mp - 300 chips)
Actions: Punch (1 Ap - 100 Chips), Stunning Blow (1 Ap - 100 Chips), Power up (2 Ap - 200 Chips)
Money: 95 Chips  

Malignant Defector

Androsia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:46 pm
User Name: Androsia
Character name: Androsia (24)
Magic: 8
Life: 15 (3)
Abilities: Loremaster (3), Skilled Caster (4), Fast Caster (4)
Items: Otter Charm (life +2), Shop Ticket
Spells: Fireball, Overblast, Lesser Mana Shield, Stun Bolt
Actions: none
Money: 0 chips

Organization: The Illuminati

One question what about the people who just started quests with their old stats?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Most DMs will allow you to change you stats if they change during a quest. Yes, I am one of those DMs that will allow you to. ^_^  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Androsia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 pm
Alright I'll edit my first post in said dungeon to be the new stats.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:25 pm
>.> I noticed the new rulings and have something to say:

So a werewolf org is going to be the 12 organization hmmm? Would I be able to leave the magic guild to join up with the were-org? I mean, I have no guild abillities, nor did anyone have a choice to join or not.

Okay, because everyone's doing a respec, I will too! I'll change skilled castor to fast castor, and can I exchange fire-ball to a energy-burst and a stunning blow?

Username: random mistakes
Character name: Bellamin Solan [32]
Attack: 3
Combat Dice: 1d6 (2)
Magic: 4
Life: 20 (4)
Equip: 8
Abilities: skilled caster (4), resistance (attack) x2
Summoner (3) [A Spirit whisp with stats=9, 3 attack, 1 defense, 0 combat, 10 life (2 points), abillities: heal (3)]
Items: b*****d sword, Conjurer's amulet, Blood Dagger, Arm Guard, Wand (c.2/3), Frost Potion, Health Potion, Defense Potion, Combat Potion
Spells: Singe, Fireball, Wings of Achilles,Stun Bolt, Greater Mana Shield, Twin Blast, Anti-Magic Wisps
Actions: Smash, Taunt, Retaliate, Mana Block
Special Locations: Order of Magic Preservation
Money: 20
CP: 2

TO ((Hopefully))

Username: random mistakes
Character name: Bellamin Solan [32]
Attack: 3
Combat Dice: 1d6 (2)
Magic: 4
Life: 20 (4)
Equip: 8
Abilities: fast caster (4), resistance (attack) x2
Summoner (3) [A Spirit whisp with stats=9, 3 attack, 1 defense, 0 combat, 10 life (2 points), abillities: heal (3)]
Items: b*****d sword, Conjurer's amulet, Blood Dagger, Arm Guard, Wand (c.2/3), Frost Potion, Health Potion, Defense Potion, Combat Potion
Spells: Singe, Energy-burst, Wings of Achilles,Stun Bolt, Greater Mana Shield, Twin Blast, Anti-Magic Wisps
Actions: Smash, Taunt, Retaliate, Mana Block, Stunning blow
Special Locations: Order of Magic Preservation
Money: 20
CP: 2

random mistakes

Wedry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:37 pm
I think it would be alright if you joined the Fimbult Werewolf Clan... After all, you created it! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:21 pm
FARGORE
Jerec Duskowl
Username: Jerec Duskowl
Character Name: Jerec (24)
Combat: 1 (1d3)
Magic: 0
Life: 6 (30)
Abilities: Fast Actor (4) Skilled Actor (4) Speedy Actor (2) Special Attack: Talon Fall (5)
Actions: Power up (200 chips), Defensive Hold (200 chips) Stunning blow (100 chips) Kick (200 chips)
Spells: None
Items: Robbing Twin Daggers, Elixir of action x2
Money: 200 chips

Retooled due to the recent ruling change. Also as a brief note doesn't this make the ap to mp and the mp to ap converts sorta useless? If it costs the same for fast actor and caster why not just get those?

You do have a good point, I will reduce the cost of the converts to 3.

Jerec, your character has been updated!  

DM of Death

DM of Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:28 pm
Androsia
User Name: Androsia
Character name: Androsia (24)
Magic: 8
Life: 15 (3)
Abilities: Loremaster (3), Skilled Caster (4), Fast Caster (4)
Items: Otter Charm (life +2), Shop Ticket
Spells: Fireball, Overblast, Lesser Mana Shield, Stun Bolt
Actions: none
Money: 0 chips

One question what about the people who just started quests with their old stats?

ok so you are trading your energy burst and your stunning blow for overblast? Just making sure before I ok everything!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:29 pm
Malignant Defector
((I noticed the changes and saw what other people were doing and realized I now had 2 CP to throw around. So here's my redone stats.))

Username: Malignant Defector
Character name: 4 Co. Beta 0.2.1 (27)
Magic: 3
Life: 25 (5)
Equip: 4
Abilities: Fast Caster (4), Special Attack (5): Reality Rift, Summon (6):[A Gravity Blade with stats=18, Attack 0, Defense 0, Combat Dice 0, Life 25 (5), Abilities: Special Attack (10): Gravity Smash, Defender (3)]
Items: Seal Charm x2 (Life +2 - 200 Chips), potion of Healing, Robbing Twin Daggers
Spells: Frost (2 Mp - 200 Chips), Energy Burst (2 Mp - 200 Chips), Overblast (3 Mp - 300 chips)
Actions: Punch (1 Ap - 100 Chips), Stunning Blow (1 Ap - 100 Chips), Power up (2 Ap - 200 Chips)
Money: 95 Chips

So you put your 2 extra points into Equip? Cool! its done!  

DM of Death

DM of Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:33 pm
OK so the only changes to characters that I haven't done thus far is Androsia, still confirming changes, and Bellamin, because I'm waiting for the Fimbult Wolf Clan to open.

(bellamin, sorry, you seem to always get the short end of the stick... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm
Could you atleast do the abillity/spell changes?

The organization one can wait... And even then, I might prefer the Illuminati if something was amiss.  

random mistakes

Master of Gladiators

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:26 pm
random mistakes
Could you atleast do the abillity/spell changes?

The organization one can wait... And even then, I might prefer the Illuminati if something was amiss.
Just waiting on FARGORE to create the thread for your Fimbult Wolf Clan. Unless FARGORE see's something about it that he really doesn't like, the Organization is pretty much the same as you created it. And you will also have the option of running your NPC Recruiter for the Organization, if you wish.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm
I have a comment about the recent nerfings:

Ookay, when you changed meteor, that only affected about two people: Darksun and Firu

When you changed Fire-ball, you affected every mage, fighter-mage, and soon to be fighter-mage in the guild...

AND can you please change my useless fire-ball into an energy-burst and either stunning blow, or a lesser mana-shield ((Preferable stunning blow)). I'm little more than useless unless I can get a nuke spell I could use every round ((That isn't my dinky nerfed singe))  

random mistakes

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm
This problem of taking away most mages' nuking spell has been addressed. you are allowed to exchange Fireball for Over Blast which deals 3 times your magic score to one person. Its just not splittable like fireball.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff