Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:43 pm
Akiera raised an eye. "Tala? I thought I asked you to keep underground tonight." he sighed. "Ah, well, you always were a little headstrong." He glanced at his hunter 'friend'. "You take your job seriously, don't you? Either way, Tala arrived before I did, so I can't help much." He didn't mention that Tala and him were, in the faintest sense of the word, friends. Rivals was closer to the mark, but they respected each other... or at least, he respected her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Lucia glared angrily at him, then at Tala and back again. She lowered her weapon but didn't put it away. "She killed my father!" She protested angrily.
"Don't you mean ours?" Tala put in calmly. She out her hand on her friends shoulder. "I won't let you hurt these people. They've done nothing wrong." She looked at the other lycans, her friends. "You're not allowed to draw out weapons here, you have no right."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:32 pm
Kat scoffed, and nudged the tattered remains of her ribbon with her foot. She glared at the man for a moment, about to speak, but turned to Tala and the female huntress. "Tala," she said, in a mockingly silly voice. "Did you something naughty?" She smirked. Her eyes moved to the huntress. "Did she kill your boyfriend? Must have gotten over it quickly if you're already with this guy." she said, still mocking, gesturing to the male hunter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:49 am
Tala couldn't help laugh at Kat. "More like going from one male authority with cash to another." She indicated the male hunter. "Hope you're loaded mate if you're planning on dating the little vixen." She said slyly, walking up to him.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:06 am
"Ahh..." Kat smiled deviously. "So it's not love, it's money." She laughed. "Funny ol' world, isn't it?" She settled back against the crate she had previously been leaning on. There was no need to jump in on Tala's and the huntress's fight. They'd work it out. Hehe, girl fight. she thought to herself. Just like school, so much drama over one guy... She laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:11 am
Akiera decided it was time to step in before the two women killed each other. "Alright, Tala, that's enough." He said firmly, stepping between her and the hunter. "I can't let you just toy with her like that." he glared. "If you're on the surface, you should have some reason for it. And..." he glanced back at Lucia. "I have little doubt it has nothing to do with this girl." His eyes were beginning to glint dangerously, and that was never a good sign.  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:16 am
"Sorry sir." Tala backed down a little bit. "I was only teasing." She glanced back over at Lucia, who still glared angrily and had her knife clutched in her hand.
[[Happy new year and all that.. sorry this post's a bit rubbish but I had about one hours sleep last night so I'm a teeny bit tired razz ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:45 am
He walked over to the crate that the other girl was leaning against and hopped onto it and sat down.

"Sorry about that" he whispered, "Just trying to acoid a fight."

He reached over and pulled his hanging whip, his pack fell and he caught it. Removing his glasses and putting them on he looked to the two women.

"I dont believe that there need be and blood spilt this evening. So as such, i say we here the rest of the story."

Then with a wry smile and a joking tone he muttered "O and Lucia, if you cant tell that im dirt poor by now, you've a poor eye for money."  

Noltic

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:49 pm
Kat looked at him. "I still don't see why you have come here." She motioned to Lucia. "If there shall be no fight, leave us." She looked away, annoyed. "Actually, I'd like to leave myself." She started to get up, thinking of her loft above the inn. It would be nice to sleep. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't slept or eaten in more than a day. Kat got up and started prying open yet another crate from the back of the warehouse labeled 'Glazed Hams'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:22 pm
"Theivery begets only disregard for yourself. Respect is a hard thing to come by, but so is independance. though, you dont seem to lack any of that. May i ask why you seek aid from none when you are in need of it?"

He rummaged in his pack for a moment and removed another traveler's burrito. not the tastiest thing in the world but he ate them, and didnt think many people better than himself.

"Here... You can have this. As for what im doing here. Its the same as i do anywhere. Im a bit of a drifter. This town seemed to house some better lodgings than trees. That, and im sick of bathing in rivers... Especially with all the leeches around here."

He smiled at the last part, the memory at the time was annoying, but now it seemed funny.

His mood was rather more positive than usual, having someone to talk to had softened his demeanor.  

Noltic

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:41 pm
"I've found those who are dependent suffer more than the independent ones. I'm no stranger to hardship." Kat looked over to him. "I can't afford to rely on someone. Being a werewolf, you can't trust anyone. It's all I've ever known." She sighed. "Even those you thought were kind to you can turn on you."

Kat walked over to him and took the burrito. "Thanks, I'd eat anything right now." She bit into it and her tastebuds rejoiced despite the unsavory taste. She took another bite, swallowed, and said, "A drifter? So you don't have a place to stay in town?" She was about to bite into the burrito again, but stopped when he mentioned the leeches. "Ew." She said simply. She had always been lucky enough to lodge above an inn, and had taken her fair share of river baths, but tried to forget them as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:38 am
A place to stay seemed too good to be true. he was a drifter, but he'd taken on the aspect of a bum of late. the only money he made was as a bounty hunter, and that ran down quick enough. Especially since the last bounty he brought in was 8 onths ago.

"A place to stay tou ask? I was merely looking forward to curling up on a park bench. I dont even have my blanket-roll anymore, it was stolen in the last town, and ive been sleeping in my coat ever since. The food i have ive made on my own. Honestly i am sickeningly poor, and i could use a bag of money to just fall into my lap... but if nothing happens where i am i just have to ramble on."

He thought about the things he'd just said and sighed, none of it seemed as sad before he said it out loud. He realized just how pitiful he was. He visually slumped a little at this realization, and his preivious regal manner was distant at best.  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:20 am
"At least you haven't been on the run for about a year as well" Tala hopped up and sat on top of an unopened crate. "No thanks to you." She directed at Lucia. She looked around, but Lucia had gone.
Lucia ran towards the town, creeping through the forest. She now knew where Tala was and had half a plan.. she just needed to find the place. She slowed down as she approached the town, her red and black clothing looked noticeable in the glow of the orange streetlights. She glanced from street to street, and finally ended up at a grimy pub. Going in she sat down at the bar, ordered a magners and thought deeply to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:06 pm
(srry. I spent the night in denver, then went snowboarding the next day, so... yeah. no time for online.)

Akiera had watched Lucia go and, sighing, glanced at Tala: not a glare, but meant to make her feel just a little bad. "You know, you really do need to work on your entrances. Ah, well, she'll turn up soon enough." he looked at Kat. "And you... Kat, is it? Keep your mouth shut: Most humans hate us enough as it is without you taking your fear and anger out on them." The tactical leader's voice was gentle, and he held no anger in his eyes, but somehow it seemed the temp. had dropped a few degrees.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:43 pm
"Allright there pard dig this. Did j'ya ever think that if you didnt reject the company of 'humans' as you label us, then contempt probably wouldnt be so rampant. I've got no problems with anyone like yourself, its just a condition a difference in DNA i may as well be a racist if i disliked werewolves, and i believe well in equality among all of humanity. So relax nuthin is gonna come of what im told. Just so you know i've probably killed more hunters than werewolves. Hunters have too much pride and don really like ta back down. I aint proud of doin any o that so im not about'a go round flauntin anythin ya let slip."

He let his manner slip a little and the heavy slang leeched from his voice, this kid got under his skin. He probably wasn't much younger than he was, and he looked pretty smart, but he didnt quite understand life in the right way yet and it was bothering him. He was still young, he should be playing video games and working part time at wal-mart. not this. This kid was the reason he fought.

"Im sorry. I shouldnt have let go like that, you have my sincerity if it means much. Aside from ny of that, what possible threat do i present, im a drifter i know no one, and i dont have any money, i dont even have a blanket. Im probably going to catch kneumonia and kick it in my sleep in my sleep one of these knights."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff