Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:03 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"What the... Kali, have you gone mad?!" he said, then looked at the man. "....You....WHAT'D YOU DO TO MY FIANCÉ?!" he roared, forming low power spirit grenades.
"the mission of the Sailor Scouts is to protect the innocent!" Kali recited as she redied her whip for another strike "Sailor Mars!" The youngest girl commanded A young girl held out her arm and flames burst feom her hand Touya jumped infront of Kale and a wall of ice protected them, "Throw them! This wont last for long!"

"I really hate to do this but..." he growled as he threw the grenades, and the exploded instantly, causing the girls to fall back. "Get your heads back in reality and learn that vwe are the goods guys!!! Please! I don't want to hurt all of you!" he said looking around at them.
The girls all jumped back up, "Its no use!" the man laughed, "their under my enchantment spell! They think thier Sailor Moon and her Sailor Scouts!" The smallest girl yelled out, :Roll Call!""Sailor Venus!" A young blonde girl yelled out as she swung a ribbion it caught Touya around the neck and pulled him to the ground "Sailor Mercery!" Saiyuri yelled and a illusion of water sept over them all, Touya put his hand over his mouth scared that it was real "Sailor Mars!" The girl that could control fire yelled loudly as she shot more fire at Kale

He created a spritual shield around him and Touya. "If they think they're Sailor scouts, then we'll just have to convice them....Hey Sailor scouts! You fight for justice right?!" he yelled.
[Sailor moon meets yuyu hakusho XDDD]

[ whee ] "Duh! Its what Sailor Scouts do best! We fight to defend the innocent and for justic!" "well said Sailor Jupiter!" The youngest girl laughed The man busted into laughter, "There's no hope for you, if you cant convice them their not the sailor scouts by the time the full moon is above the lake then they'll be stuck in a dream state!"

"Well we fight for justice too! But theres one problem...Your not Sailor scouts! This man has you under a spell!" he said pointing to him. "If I wanted to hurt you like an enemy would, I would've already! I only use my powers to defend myself...You girls are not Sailor scouts!" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:07 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I really hate to do this but..." he growled as he threw the grenades, and the exploded instantly, causing the girls to fall back. "Get your heads back in reality and learn that vwe are the goods guys!!! Please! I don't want to hurt all of you!" he said looking around at them.
The girls all jumped back up, "Its no use!" the man laughed, "their under my enchantment spell! They think thier Sailor Moon and her Sailor Scouts!" The smallest girl yelled out, :Roll Call!""Sailor Venus!" A young blonde girl yelled out as she swung a ribbion it caught Touya around the neck and pulled him to the ground "Sailor Mercery!" Saiyuri yelled and a illusion of water sept over them all, Touya put his hand over his mouth scared that it was real "Sailor Mars!" The girl that could control fire yelled loudly as she shot more fire at Kale

He created a spritual shield around him and Touya. "If they think they're Sailor scouts, then we'll just have to convice them....Hey Sailor scouts! You fight for justice right?!" he yelled.

[ whee ] "Duh! Its what Sailor Scouts do best! We fight to defend the innocent and for justic!" "well said Sailor Jupiter!" The youngest girl laughed The man busted into laughter, "There's no hope for you, if you cant convice them their not the sailor scouts by the time the full moon is above the lake then they'll be stuck in a dream state!"

"Well we fight for justice too! But theres one problem...Your not Sailor scouts! This man has you under a spell!" he said pointing to him. "If I wanted to hurt you like an enemy would, I would've already! I only use my powers to defend myself...You girls are not Sailor scouts!" he said.
"sailor Moon! Dont listen to him! He's a liar! He's trying to take over your moon kingdom! Purify with with your moon sceptar!" THe youngest girl nodded and all the girls jumped back, retreting to stand in a circle hand in hand around her. The man laughed as the girls recited a song, "There are only a few people these girls will listen to! They think I'm the Prince of the Moon!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:10 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"sailor Moon! Dont listen to him! He's a liar! He's trying to take over your moon kingdom! Purify with with your moon sceptar!" THe youngest girl nodded and all the girls jumped back, retreting to stand in a circle hand in hand around her. The man laughed as the girls recited a song, "There are only a few people these girls will listen to! They think I'm the Prince of the Moon!"

"Your not Prince of the moon, your a girl eating demon!" he turned to the girls. "He has taken over your minds! Kali! At least have to know I'm telling the truth, even if your under a spell!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:12 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Your not Prince of the moon, your a girl eating demon!" he turned to the girls. "He has taken over your minds! Kali! At least have to know I'm telling the truth, even if your under a spell!"
The girls ignored him and continued the song, "That wont work!" Touya gasped, "For everyones sake tell me you have a tux in your back pocket!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:17 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

The girls ignored him and continued the song, "That wont work!" Touya gasped, "For everyones sake tell me you have a tux in your back pocket!"

He seemed confused, then nodded. "Ah...." he said, then let the spritual shield enwraps Kales body. When it dissapeared, he looked exactly Tuxedo Mask.
[that is his name right?]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:20 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He seemed confused, then nodded. "Ah...." he said, then let the spritual shield enwraps Kales body. When it dissapeared, he looked exactly Tuxedo Mask.

[yea thats right, good job!] All the girls stopped singing and one of them yelled, "its Tuxedo Mask!" They all ran up and the youngest hugged him,
"Oh Tuxedo Mask! I was wondering when my masked hero woudl arrive!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:25 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[yea thats right, good job!] All the girls stopped singing and one of them yelled, "its Tuxedo Mask!" They all ran up and the youngest hugged him,

Oh, god.... he thought, then looked around at the girls. He hugged the girl back, then smiled at them. "Don't worry Scouts...." he said in a calm voice, then looked at the man. "You imposter! You are not the prince!" he yelled, then thought, This is fun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:32 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Oh, god.... he thought, then looked around at the girls. He hugged the girl back, then smiled at them. "Don't worry Scouts...." he said in a calm voice, then looked at the man. "You imposter! You are not the prince!" he yelled, then thought, This is fun
All the girls gasped and formed a protective circle around Kale and the mini-sailor moon,
"Tuxedo is right! Thats not the Prince!" Kali snapped as shetook a step foreward, "Its Fiorie!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:22 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

All the girls gasped and formed a protective circle around Kale and the mini-sailor moon,
"Tuxedo is right! Thats not the Prince!" Kali snapped as shetook a step foreward, "Its Fiorie!"

It took everything he had not to hit himself, and he nodded.
"We have to defeat Fiorie. Scouts, you know what to do."[XD This is so weird]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:14 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[this is fun!] "Planet Formation!" The mini sailor moon called out letting Kale go, "Attack!" The girls ran toward the man, the little girl first and the others followed. "What are you!?" The man backed up and yelled as the girls closed in, "allow me!" Kali growled as she swung her rosewhip, it wrapped around the man and he yelled out in pain  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:25 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[this is fun!] "Planet Formation!" The mini sailor moon called out letting Kale go, "Attack!" The girls ran toward the man, the little girl first and the others followed. "What are you!?" The man backed up and yelled as the girls closed in, "allow me!" Kali growled as she swung her rosewhip, it wrapped around the man and he yelled out in pain

[oh this is so frigging strange!!!]
He watched from a distance, watching the enchanted girls attack him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[ok last SM post] The girl posing as SAilor Mars chante dsomething under her breath and the man erupted into flames, his corpse fell to the ground and his spell was released, the girls that were there before looked around scared, "I want my Moma!" The youngest yelled as she strated to cry, Kali walked over to kale and looked him up and down, simply smiling.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:35 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

[ok last SM post] The girl posing as SAilor Mars chante dsomething under her breath and the man erupted into flames, his corpse fell to the ground and his spell was released, the girls that were there before looked around scared, "I want my Moma!" The youngest yelled as she strated to cry, Kali walked over to kale and looked him up and down, simply smiling.

He blushed, then took off the silly costume, turning back into himself, wearing his tight black jeans and unbuttoned white t-shirt. He kissed Kali happily, then looked around at the girls. "Uh, Kali..could you help the little one please?" he asked, still examining the other girls. "Uh...L-Ladies, before you all freak out....I just want to make sure theres no side effects..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:39 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed, then took off the silly costume, turning back into himself, wearing his tight black jeans and unbuttoned white t-shirt. He kissed Kali happily, then looked around at the girls. "Uh, Kali..could you help the little one please?" he asked, still examining the other girls. "Uh...L-Ladies, before you all freak out....I just want to make sure theres no side effects..."
Kali picked her up and gently bounced her, "hey now, its alright. No tears. Smile for me." The little girl's crying reduced to a few sniffles and the other girls looked around "Who are you?" One girl asked looking Kale up and down  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:44 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali picked her up and gently bounced her, "hey now, its alright. No tears. Smile for me." The little girl's crying reduced to a few sniffles and the other girls looked around "Who are you?" One girl asked looking Kale up and down

"I'm the guy who just saved your butts from ending up in thats guys stomach!...or whats left of it..." he said looking at the burning corpsr. "Anyways, he had you under some sort of spell...And I had to save you girls..." he said crossing his arms, a bit annoyed.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff