Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Liam_Rayes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:52 am
::Liam walks up and down the platform, waving to the many students who he will so miss over the break. Nothing is worse for a house elf than when his masters are to leave. Hopefully next term he will be part of that crowd, instead of a spectator.::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 am
Junimaia
A small Hufflepuff girl leaps into the hallway of the train with her luggage and drops them to the floor with a *THUMP* while at the same time laughing as if she were completely mental,

"AAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I'm alive. I'M ALLIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!" biggrin biggrin biggrin

...the girl just sort of stands there like some freak overjoyed statue, basking in the glory of possibly what is the end of school...

Ann peeked from her compartment to see Juni laughing manically, "Oh my blasted-ended skrewts, she's gone insaner if even more possible." sweatdrop  

Miss Love Tantei

iLonnie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:27 am
'cause I AM..

lonnie's heart beats faster as she watches everything going on
i feel so..so..settled
can't wait for next term!

lonnie sits down in her compartment and stares into the train hallway,watching happily at all the goings on

..whatever you say I AM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 pm
MyMoonLitDream
Serithia gets on the train and walks into the nearest compartment. Stowing her trunks she walks out into the hall. Seeing the tear streaked face of Ann, the hungry looking Ari, and the crazed Junimaia, she turns around and walks back into her compartment. She scribbles a note and after folding it into a crane, sends it out the window for it to fly to it's recipient. Grabbing a book she settles down, waiting to be far enough from the school so she can turn on her laptop.

October just approaches the train when she see's a crane flying in the air in front of her as if it were excited. October snatches the crane out of the air and opens it. After reading the note, October rushes on board the train and looks into each compartment. After seeing everyone a huge sweat drop forms as October laugh nervously and looks into another compartment. "Serithia!" October glomps Serithia and doesn't let go.  

AxTaintedxMemory

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:43 am
Princess steps off what was a very bumpy carriage ride, and takes in the magnificent engine "The Hogwarts Express." Waving goodbye to the teachers that were standing on the platform, Princess climbs aboard with her trunk and her beautiful snowy owl Nickademus. As she is walking to find Ari, Sora, and Lonnie, she notices a compartment with two girls inside, one of them seemed to be *glomping* the other quite tightly. "Oh Hi Serethia and October! I hope you guys have a great vacation. See you both next term!" Princess continues and sees Juni in her compartment acting quite strangely so she just waves to her and keeps walking. She next sees a tear-streaked "Miss Ann" hanging her head out of a compartment and so Princess waves to her. "Hi Ann are you going to be alright? It looks as if you have been crying..." Princess moves to give Miss Ann a hug and in doing so sees Ari, and Lonnie. She waves to them, and notices Ari munching heavily out of a cool box, with a butterbeer in hand.

Princess grabs Ann's hand and drags her back into the compartment and states to Ari "Hey where are our butterbeers??" With a big smile on her face. "Hey have you guys seen Sora? The common room was empty when I left, I thought she went with you guys??"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:40 am
Ann looked to Princess and smiled, "Its alright. These are just tears of...uhmm...happysadnessexcitement..." Ann did not exactly know how to express her feelings at that moment of her dramatic-ness.  

Miss Love Tantei

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:53 am
Kaelyn quickly retreats all of the crying and hysterics for the safety of her compartment. Walking into it, she discovers Meady. "Is it just me, or are all of these blubbering, crying people making you uncomfortable, too?" She takes the seat opposite Meady and looks out of the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:43 am
with BLOODSHOT eyes..

lonnie looks up at princess and hands her a butterbeer
"yeah,sora's around here somewhere..she's over..........THERE!"
lonnie points at the carriage sora was sitting in
"so..you looking forward to going back home?"

..i watch you SLEEPING

iLonnie

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:38 pm
Walking onto the bus Neavah is very sad that the term is over. She slowly walks to an empty seat and sits.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:01 pm
Hayden pulled her stuff aboard the train looking around sadly. "I so don't want to go home now... I want to stay here with everyone."  

Hayden Cain

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:09 pm
Ari glomps Princess, spilling butterbeer all over herself, and yells quitedramatically, "PRINCESS! I thought I'd lost you!" crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:40 am
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans (PS6)
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum (PS6)
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

Important note to new students:
((Professor Adonis is not the Trolley Witch, he just pushes along the roleplay))

Professor_Adonis
Captain

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Serithia attempts to distangle herself from October then gives up and puts her book down. "May I have a pumpkin pasty?" she asks The Trolley Witch, handing over the money. She manages to scootch the pasty just out of October's reach hoping food might convince October to let her go.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:58 am
Hayden moved up to the Trolley Witch. "May I please have a Pumpkin Juice, and a Pumpkin Pasty?" Handing her money over to the witch she smiles happily at her treats.  

Hayden Cain

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Neavah goes up to the trolly and gets some of everything! Yells to everyone. "Anybody want any???"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games