Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:23 pm
What's Diamond China?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:21 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
What's Diamond China?

I think it's a Chinese Restaurant? I don't know.
A. Either I've never heard of that place
B. I know what that is, but I don't know the name.
or
C. My brain isn't functioning right.
Is it somewhere near us Panda?

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:49 am
xd . I didn't even go there. I just went to Sushi at Summerlin. ccc: .
But its sorta far.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:34 am
You guys are soo lucky! You live close to Summerlin.. you can go stalk our favorite boys! And see what they've seen, and walk where they've walked! You should transfer schools and all go to Palo Verde! Then you can think like "Brendon might have sit in this very desk! eek heart "

Or Brent, but who cares about him? xp domokun

Hey did you guys hear about Pete selling his 'rocker boot' ? He's gonna get a bunch of bands to sign it and then auction it off for charity... So there's like a 99.99999% chance Panic! is gonna sign it too!

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:35 am
Polyphonic Twilight
You guys are soo lucky! You live close to Summerlin.. you can go stalk our favorite boys! And see what they've seen, and walk where they've walked! You should transfer schools and all go to Palo Verde! Then you can think like "Brendon might have sit in this very desk! eek heart "

Hey did you guys hear about Pete selling his 'rocker boot' ? He's gonna get a bunch of bands to sign it and then auction it off for charity... So there's like a 99.99999% chance Panic! is gonna sign it too!

... eek OMFG!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:41 am
Polyphonic Twilight

eek Really?!
I want it. But I doubt I'm gonna get it.
But we don't know which Summerlin they grew up in. We live near Summerlin North. So there's a chance that Spencer and Ryan grew u in Summerlin Centre, Summerlin South, or Summerlin West. I'm thinking mega that they grew up in Summerlin North, because Palo Verde is still near me, just that I'm not zoned for it though.
I'm so excited to for the HVC tour!
@Panda
I don't eat sushi.
I just hate raw fish. My friend Miranda loves it though.
You know your bro's ex.
And yeah. She mad me try it once. I ended up going to the bathroom and staying there for like 10 minutes, because I was too busy throwing everything up. I'm guessing that my stomach hated the sushi. :s

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:44 am
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
What's Diamond China?

I think it's a Chinese Restaurant? I don't know.
A. Either I've never heard of that place
B. I know what that is, but I don't know the name.
or
C. My brain isn't functioning right.
Is it somewhere near us Panda?

Oh...ok. I'm guessing it's a restaurant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:41 am
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight

eek Really?!
I want it. But I doubt I'm gonna get it.
But we don't know which Summerlin they grew up in. We live near Summerlin North. So there's a chance that Spencer and Ryan grew u in Summerlin Centre, Summerlin South, or Summerlin West. I'm thinking mega that they grew up in Summerlin North, because Palo Verde is still near me, just that I'm not zoned for it though.
I'm so excited to for the HVC tour!
@Panda
I don't eat sushi.
I just hate raw fish. My friend Miranda loves it though.
You know your bro's ex.
And yeah. She mad me try it once. I ended up going to the bathroom and staying there for like 10 minutes, because I was too busy throwing everything up. I'm guessing that my stomach hated the sushi. :s

I'm not a fan of Sushi too :c. I just like the chicken and such. xd .
My brother LOVES sushi. o.o... I remember talking to Miranda once. But yeah.
I wonder where they lived in Summerlin. My dad said we live in Spring something... But I don't know. The cool thing to think about is that we lived near Panic before they became famous rofl
@Poly: GAH. I want the boot .. D: .

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:16 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx
I live 8 hours and 7 minutes and 529.03 miles away from them.

Hey! Your close to me then! rofl
Sorta. Well its pretty close ccc:
Wait, what? Don't you live in Vegas?

Yeah. I do. XD. She lives only a few hours away from where I live which is Las Vegas. rofl

Ooh! You do live near us!
@City
I'd feel bad for the landlord. mad D Alot of girls living in his apartments, all obnoxious about Panic! and really into them. We could be having parties all night long, just because everybody lives closer to Panic! now.
I have to say, the apartments in Summerlin look really cool...
We should rent a house.!
cool

I vote apartments...because there's a chance that there might be some Panic fans of the male gender living right next to us. wink heart We could like, tear down the wall and make it one big Panic party room. xDD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:18 pm
Hi guys! I just joined the guild *obviously*. You can all my Snuffles, Snuffy or Snuffy-kins. Reason being for my new username is because of my favorite character from the Harry Potter Series- Sirius Black. My friend to mock me, one day decided to call me Snuffles because of my obession adoration with Sirius. For those who can't remember, at some point during the Tri-Wizard Tournement, after Harry and Sirius talk through the fire, the golden trio starts addressing their letters to him as "Snuffles" because when he's back up north there's a chance someone will remember his old nickname of Padfoot. Thinking calling me Snuffles would be insulting me, she was wrong. Now all my friends call me Snuffles.

I'm in a bunch of random anime related roleplays on gaia too...
Dunno what else to say...

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:20 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko

Ooh! You do live near us!
@City
I'd feel bad for the landlord. mad D Alot of girls living in his apartments, all obnoxious about Panic! and really into them. We could be having parties all night long, just because everybody lives closer to Panic! now.
I have to say, the apartments in Summerlin look really cool...
We should rent a house.!
cool

A bunch of teenage Panic! fanatics under one roof in Vegas...

I can imagine it.
cool

sweatdrop
I can imagine a bunch of teenage Panic! lunatics fanatics, walking around the place,knocking at every door till a Panic! member opens the door. But if we go with my plan and go to Panda's house, where she lives near Spencer's mom we could just. You know I'll just copy and paste what I put in Panda's profile.

--starts thinking of a plan-

So Panda here's what we do.

This weekend we meet up at the bus stop and go knocking on the doors and see if Spencer's mom opens the door.

Then we can hold her hostage until she tells us where Spencer is.

And then when she tells us, we run away as fast as possible, while thanking her for the delicious cookies that she baked while we were waiting.

Then we can hijack a car and drive to where Spencer is and glomp him until he tells us where the rest of Panic! is. And then we glomp him some more and leave.

We give Spencer a cookie for being so patient with us.

And then we go to Ryan and Brendon and then we glomp them unsuspectingly when they come out of the house they are in.

Then we drag them to Spencer and tie them up and then we make them sign everything we have of them and sign a lot of pieces of paper so we can send it out to the Panic! at the Disco Guild. >><<
And I forgot about Jon so I had to make a new plan for him

-Oh Phooey.

I did forgot about Jon -_-.

Maybe when we go to Chicago?

-OOH starts thinking of a devious plan ><-

OOH no when he's in Vegas! We can stalk him too!

And the pictures of the Panic! boys would be posted in the Panic! at the Disco Guild!

Yeah sweatdrop

The Panic! At The Disco Guild?
Psshhh. talk2hand
I don't think we should send pictures to them.
We should just make them jealous. xDD
PATD FAN GUILD GETS ALL TEH PICZZ TO OURSELVES. MUAHAHA!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:21 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

What's his rocker boot?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:22 pm
iSnuffles
Hi guys! I just joined the guild *obviously*. You can all my Snuffles, Snuffy or Snuffy-kins. Reason being for my new username is because of my favorite character from the Harry Potter Series- Sirius Black. My friend to mock me, one day decided to call me Snuffles because of my obession adoration with Sirius. For those who can't remember, at some point during the Tri-Wizard Tournement, after Harry and Sirius talk through the fire, the golden trio starts addressing their letters to him as "Snuffles" because when he's back up north there's a chance someone will remember his old nickname of Padfoot. Thinking calling me Snuffles would be insulting me, she was wrong. Now all my friends call me Snuffles.

I'm in a bunch of random anime related roleplays on gaia too...
Dunno what else to say...

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:52 pm
Thanks! ^^
So they really ditched the explamation point? Wow...  

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:55 pm
iSnuffles
Thanks! ^^
So they really ditched the explamation point? Wow...

Yeah. But I still type Panic!
: D!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas