Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:10 pm
He went into the academy with the girls, and Touya. He yelled. "HEY KOENMA! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:11 pm
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT BRAT!?  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:18 pm
yuyufangirl

"Ok, first of all, talk to me like that again, you'll be swallowing that baby chew toy, I dont care who you are. Second of all, we found these beautiful ladies in the forest." he said motioning for Saiyuri, Lianna, Aiya, and Katori to come forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:21 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Ok, first of all, talk to me like that again, you'll be swallowing that baby chew toy, I dont care who you are. Second of all, we found these beautiful ladies in the forest." he said motioning for Saiyuri, Lianna, Aiya, and Katori to come forward.
I'm half tempted to used this on him.... "SO you left campus?" He smacked Kale over the head and motioned for Kali come foreward. She walked up and Koenma patted her head lightly  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

I'm half tempted to used this on him.... "SO you left campus?" He smacked Kale over the head and motioned for Kali come foreward. She walked up and Koenma patted her head lightly

Suddenly everyone heard a smack, and Koenma fell backward, his nose bleeding. "Dont ever touch me again." he said crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:30 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Suddenly everyone heard a smack, and Koenma fell backward, his nose bleeding. "Dont ever touch me again." he said crossing his arms.
All the girls eushed over to make sure Koenam was ok Katori shot a look back at Kale and yelled,
"Whats your problem!?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:33 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

All the girls eushed over to make sure Koenam was ok Katori shot a look back at Kale and yelled,
"Whats your problem!?"

"Childhood problems..." he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:37 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Whats your problem!?"

Kaotri's eyes saddened but Kali sat Koenma up, "We have to keep looking a head, forget the past, make a good future,"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:43 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Whats your problem!?"

Kaotri's eyes saddened but Kali sat Koenma up, "We have to keep looking a head, forget the past, make a good future,"

He walked past them, but this time pushed Koenma down- again with his foot. "Now I`m just playing." he said smiling, then walked off to the corner of the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:47 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Whats your problem!?"

He walked past them, but this time pushed Koenma down- again with his foot. "Now I`m just playing." he said smiling, then walked off to the corner of the hall.
Kali shook he rhead and KAtori whispered to Saiyuri, "That guy is startign to scare me..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
"Whats your problem!?"

Kali shook he rhead and KAtori whispered to Saiyuri, "That guy is startign to scare me..."

Kale heard this and laughed. "I didn't mean to..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:06 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
"Whats your problem!?"

Katori looked at him oddly, like she was still scared, Touya shook his head and wrapped an arm around Kale's head "Look, you gotta play it by the book."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:16 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Katori looked at him oddly, like she was still scared, Touya shook his head and wrapped an arm around Kale's head "Look, you gotta play it by the book."

He seemed confused. "Play what, by what book?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:21 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Touya merely smiled and pulle dout a crystal rose"Give this to her and say.." He whispered into his ear and smiled, "works every time."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:26 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Touya merely smiled and pulle dout a crystal rose"Give this to her and say.." He whispered into his ear and smiled, "works every time."

"W-What?! I said I was just messing around! Geez!" he said taking the stupid crystal rose. "What is wrong with you people today..." he said twirling it in his fingers as he came back over to where all the girls were.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff