Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Eragon, the trilogy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrum202

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:43 pm
I believe it would be ironic and funny if Paolini made the third dragon rider a girl elfen kid. I mean it would be funny especially if she could kick Eragon's butt when they first meet or something like that. It would also be the exact opposite of the other two dragon riders who are both human, male and adult.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:02 am
It would be really cool if Arya became a dragon rider!!!!!!!!! whee  

ninja_lord76

astrum202

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:43 pm
yes it would be cool, but I think it's kind of cliche. I mean it would probably be better if Nasuada became the third dragon rider, although I still hope for a good elfen kid!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:52 am
I really loved reading Eragon and Eldest, it was a bit of surprise when murtag(I hope that's how it was spelled) became a rider, I didn't think that he would disappear that easily, but never expected for him to become the next rider, I hope that Eragon can beat his butt in the next book.

Also I wonder what's gonna happen to the village people, and Roran, what will exactly become of them?

I love books like that..  

Lora_DaddysLittleGirl

astrum202

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:13 pm
Lora_DaddysLittleGirl
I really loved reading Eragon and Eldest, it was a bit of surprise when murtag(I hope that's how it was spelled) became a rider, I didn't think that he would disappear that easily, but never expected for him to become the next rider, I hope that Eragon can beat his butt in the next book.

Also I wonder what's gonna happen to the village people, and Roran, what will exactly become of them?

I love books like that..

No Murtagh must live! He has to team up with Eragon and friends to kick Gallbatorix's butt! That is how the books should end. But Eragon should die. He has no one who loves him and he's annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:09 pm
does anyone know when the third book is coming out?
its been like forever since eldest ..... rolleyes  

pirateninjahero

Wicked Elaine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:03 pm
I read the first book and loved it.

I finally got the 2nd one and for some reason couldn't get into it. sweatdrop

by the way..
Hated the movie.

evil  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Yes. The guy that wrote the movie should be arrested it was so bad! The only cool thing about it was Saphira. Everything else sucked to the extreme!  

astrum202

Rualeen

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:15 am
I started in it but I quickly found out he made the same mistake I made when i first wrote my story. He wanted to tell everything all at once. You can already see where the story was going to go and th plots where typical. It was beginners stuff an not that bad but not worth a movie or a hype  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:19 am
The two books were okay. They were very predictable in their plot twists--I figured out the entire second book after reading the first. Some of the descriptions are alright, but then characters and their actions are nonsensical (EX--Eragon: *Wakes up to find a ROCK rolling around and squeaking on his shelf**Angry because it WON'T LET HIM SLEEP*--What happened to the surprise/fear/shock that a rock is moving? :'O )

Overall, his books weren't that great. They were okay, but they shouldn't have had such a big deal made about them. I think he only got published and recognized because mommy and daddy put it out on the market first, and people were all like "Oh! A 15-year-old! Amazing". If he had actually gone through the process of getting published, I don't think it would have gone anywhere at all. We would have no Eragon.

Plus, the entire plot is a rip-off of Star Wars.

[/rant]

I do love Murtagh, though <3

Draug Heltikana

Excitable Counselor

Little Skana

Flip-Flopper

44,900 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:22 pm
I enjoyed reading the first and second book. I'm looking forward to reading the third book.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:57 pm
The third book is comming out Sept. 23 2008. There is also going to be a fourth book, but it hasn't been schedualed.  

Deadly Tea

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:24 pm
Child of Trees
The third book is comming out Sept. 23 2008. There is also going to be a fourth book, but it hasn't been schedualed.

evil what gives? The exscript has been out for at least one year if not longer. evil  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:03 pm
The first book was a really big rip off from Robert Jordan's Wheel of TIme Books espcially the first one Eye of the World it starts out pretty much the exact same  

murphyad

cordyz23

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:47 pm
Child of Trees

Wait a fourth book? Isn't a trilogy?
Well I loved the books but the movie was awful, the director changed everything. The same thing always happens when really good books are changed into movies.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff