Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:56 am
Zach rushed out of he museum throwing away any perishable supplies or liquid food items he posessed to make himself a little lighter and ran after them.

He skidded to a halt however in front of an abandoned crash site. The car was totalled, but the motorcycle in the ditch looked completely functional he dragged it out and tried the keys.

The engine sputtered out a bit of water and hummed into life. A grin spread across his face and he took off.

He saw the girl and her fox coming up in the distance. They were fast for sure, probably faster than him... but not 120 km/h fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:04 am
((ahhhh can someone please tell me whats going on?? XD))  

Baby Coquette

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 am
[[ Umm sure. Well, I was looking for a phrase on Zachs sword (WHICH he stole) in a library which turned out to be Leons. They were talking until Tundra (my fox) told Amaya (my character) that she was gonna have puppies. So they try to get to their home place in two days though it's a four day walk. Leon and Zach decided to follow us ]]

Amaya was concentrating so hard on her supranormal speed, matched only with Tundra's, she almost fell off the branch as Leon flew next to her and screeched, 'CAW!' "LEON!" she shouted frustrated, falling but catching herself on the branch she was about to jump over, she watched confused as a motorcycle sped under her. "CRIMINAL-DUDE?" she wonders outloud. "What the heck are you guys doing here?" she asks Leon, since mr. criminal probably couldn't here with the roaring of his engine.

Hearing Tundra's howl she flips back on to the branches to begins moving again. She's spotted the motorcycle, but ignores it to continue running to Rekiun. Tundra probably couldn't keep up at a fast pace for much longer with one or two baby kits in her stomach.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:28 am
Zach slowed to match speeds with the girl and her fox pet. He sped along beside the fox and swept it into the saddle-bag the rested beside the rear wheel. He shot the girl a glance and snickered bit.

He turned around and leant on his handlebars to keep them straight as he patted the seat behind his. Turning around, he figured she got the message, but doubted seriously that she'd accept the invitation.

He looked down at the little fox in the bag, and noticed that it was breathing rather hard for having only run a few kilometres.... he wasnt sure but he figured that such dog-like animals should have better stamina. There must be something wrong with it.... he figured the girl knew and that was what the sudden retreat was caused by.

This was quite the endeavor to be sure  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:24 am
Leon smiled and transformed into his self, and kept running at his same flying pace, fully knowledgabel that he could just creat an actual gateway to wherever Amaya was trying to go "I couldn't help but follow the beautiful animalist" he said, a deviant tone to his voice...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:08 am
"Un huh. I'm sure you couldn't." she grinned flipping from her branch to land on the back of mr. criminals motorcycle. She held tight on to him and said in his ear over the roaring engine. "Slow down." and then blew a harsh whistle (away from his ear), telling Tundra to stop running. Why in the world were they following her? This was none of their business.
Tundra slowed down, breathing a bit to heavy. Her big belly was slowing her down.

She jumped off the motorcycle, landing in crouch position and walked over to kneel next to Tundra. "How ya feeling Tundra? The ferry's close, we'll walk for now. Right after I get down to the bottom of why their following me."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:20 am
((OOPS!))

Zach turned the motorcycle with a jarring curve and skidded to a stop. He knew exactly why, the simple answer was because he was bored. As the l;ast representative of a church that he despised he didnt really take divine orders well. Otherwise everyone he met today would have been dead... except of course for Leon.... He was pretty cool.

No, he wasnt oput in the world to burn witches and preach the word of god. He would do what he pleased, and do the right thing while he was at it.

"The answer is a bit anti-climactic..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:08 pm
[[ Oops what? ]]

She sat up straight, hands on her hips, looking very commanding. "Now what the heck are you two following me for?" she groweled, "I have a sword and I'm no afraid to use it." she added for extra effect. And it was the truth .... but a most unprobable forseeable situation on her part.
"And what's anti-climactic? I didn't see any climax? Agh, well anyway, If I find the box I'll tell ya right away, for all I know I might need the sword as some key, but I'm not really interested in that right now. I have to get back to my home town to deliver Tundra's puppies! .... or kits! .... or whatever baby foxes are called!" she said, getting herself all worked up again.
"Well umm, anyway, spill." she ordered. "Please." she added, just in case.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:55 pm
"I answered lady!" Leon said, being exasperated. "And I wanted to see if you wanted to get there...the fast way" he joked and smiled at her. "So will the oh-so-beautiful animalist let me offer her a hand or must I push?" he joked, raising his hands, sparks danced along them, and moved down his body, his arms, his torso, his head, his legs, and even his feet seemed to carry little lightning bolts in them. "Like, light speed fast" he smiled and ran away, and he seemed to be still there as he made his way to Miami and back "Anyone want real Florida orane juice?" he smiled, holding up two large jugs "Fresh squeezed! Haha."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:39 am
"My answer young lady is a bit anti-climactic. I am simply along for the ride.... I am interested in how you speak of my sword. Which by the way you will not survive stealing again. If you so choose to do so. In simplest terms, i have nothing better to do."

He felt at odds, he had never really answered anothers demand before, but almost simply placed he had done it without qualm until now. Whatever the case, now she knew the answer, and he wasnt about to go back on his decisions. That and he had no desire for her to come out of the darkness while he was sleeping like a pekkish little theif and take his blade once again.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:23 pm
"Alrighty then. And --- I'm sure I would survive." she shrugged and jumped at the electircity running all around and along Leon's body. She looked at it, awed. She was snapped out of her trance, however, by an addgitated Tundra who wanted to see her mate, a Husky, Devon. She looked over to her, "Alright," she smiled, "Leon, light speed to Rekiun please?" she asked, ready to get there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:02 pm
"Snag my hand then" Leon put his hand out to her "Trust me, it only burns for a minute" he smiled and shook his hand to tell her to hurry up, any longer and he would loo like he wasn't even there any more "You too Zach"  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:21 pm
"Burns?" she asked worridly, pulling back her hand in a defensive manner. "What about Tundra?" she asked conserned, slowly stretching out her hands to place it in Leon's, getting herself mentally ready to go through the portal. It burns? I hate fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:52 pm
"I don't really know, hmm maybe I can bring her along, does she ave some sort of leash?" Leon asked, his brow furrowed in thought...  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:56 pm
"No, but the whole reason I want to get back home is so Tundra can deliver her kits with family. And plus I would never leave her alone. So," she took her hand back, "If she can't come, then I, or we if you still wanna come, have to run." she frowned. "I'm sorry."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff