Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Gym Leader/Elite Four recruitment center. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:16 am
Saiyajin-Neko
heart Is that nearly done now? OOOO!

Thanks to Nickomantic it seems that we have reached 12 people. ^^

He just needs to provide a list of six dark pokemon and we're set. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:15 pm
I'll get right on it, I'm working on raising them.  

MitsuUniverse

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:52 am
Nickomatic
I'll get right on it, I'm working on raising them.

Excellent. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:15 pm
My team's all set up. =D

Can we design our own gym badges?  

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:40 am
LiteracyScaresMe
My team's all set up. =D

Can we design our own gym badges?

Go right ahead, however, perhaps it is best to wait until it is revealed which eight of the twelve that will be gym leaders before revealing it. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:11 pm
Question.

Are these gym leaders going to be using all EV trained monsters? If so, it'd look more like a fight club than an actual gym league with the leaders being able to land a single fatal blow to a target that would usually be a formitable foe. (i.e. Alakazam vs. Absol) However, since most who battle online are EV trained that'd 'force' others to do so as well making the game seem much more like a Jenken(Rock Paper Scissors) match than Pokemon already is. I am a self-proclaimed Pokemon Breeder, so I do not know a whole lot about EV training, but I am learning and rather fast at that. This post is not ment to insult anyone so please don't be offended I'm just curious as to how this Gym League is going to work. Also it wouldn't make much sense to have the 1st Gym Leader in line to be just as powerful as the 8th...

Thank you for you're time.

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:37 am
Felix Kristanelo
Question.

Are these gym leaders going to be using all EV trained monsters? If so, it'd look more like a fight club than an actual gym league with the leaders being able to land a single fatal blow to a target that would usually be a formitable foe. (i.e. Alakazam vs. Absol) However, since most who battle online are EV trained that'd 'force' others to do so as well making the game seem much more like a Jenken(Rock Paper Scissors) match than Pokemon already is. I am a self-proclaimed Pokemon Breeder, so I do not know a whole lot about EV training, but I am learning and rather fast at that. This post is not ment to insult anyone so please don't be offended I'm just curious as to how this Gym League is going to work. Also it wouldn't make much sense to have the 1st Gym Leader in line to be just as powerful as the 8th...

It is not a necessity that they do so, but I pretty much assume they do. As for needing EV traied pokemon to beat them, no, I do not think that is a necessity. For example, in another guild I am in (which unfortunatly seems to be dying, only about sixty members total, and no-one has posted in three days) they had a similar league, and I've beated two of the leaders in it so far (the only ones I have had the oppertunity to meet) without EV trained pokemon. As a challenger you can use any pokemon you want with the exception of Legendaries and Wobbuffet. Which allows you to customize your team between each battle you make it more likely to beat your opponent. Of course, that does not mean that the gymleaders will be pushovers, far from it, because where would the fun be in that? ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:59 am
krishnath
Felix Kristanelo
Question.

It is not a necessity that they do so, but I pretty much assume they do. As for needing EV traied pokemon to beat them, no, I do not think that is a necessity. For example, in another guild I am in (which unfortunatly seems to be dying, only about sixty members total, and no-one has posted in three days) they had a similar league, and I've beated two of the leaders in it so far (the only ones I have had the oppertunity to meet) without EV trained pokemon. As a challenger you can use any pokemon you want with the exception of Legendaries and Wobbuffet. Which allows you to customize your team between each battle you make it more likely to beat your opponent. Of course, that does not mean that the gymleaders will be pushovers, far from it, because where would the fun be in that? ^^

Alright, cool. I feel like fighting now... sweatdrop However, my room/battle mate is out cold and I refuse to go to McDonalds and pay $2.50 a hour just use thier hotspot. Better go reap a few Magmartizers(?) and Electavizers(?) from some unexpecting magby and elekid.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:07 am
It's electrizers. XD

Do I need to send a lst of my pokes?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:10 am
SuperDuperRockLee
It's electrizers. XD

Do I need to send a lst of my pokes?

That would be preferable. If you do not want to post them publicly (for obvious reasons), you can send the list to me in a PM. ^^  

krishnath

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:07 pm
One of my Pokemon knows Toxic. Is that a problem at all?

No one knows DT or SA, however.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:43 am
My Pokemon won't be EV trained for this. I only just started the whole process and not a single Water is trained in that way.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:38 am
LiteracyScaresMe
One of my Pokemon knows Toxic. Is that a problem at all?

No one knows DT or SA, however.

Not really. I do not disallow any moves. Only pokemon, and then only legendaries and wobbuffet. ^^

I'll post who gets to be what by next weekend, barring of course anyone chosing to drop out. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:34 am
I haven't had a chance to train at all this week, does it matter? There are things that need doing and evolving an' stoof.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:47 am
Saiyajin-Neko
I haven't had a chance to train at all this week, does it matter? There are things that need doing and evolving an' stoof.

Not really. I still have some trainig to do myself. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces