Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Lauren moved her fingers up towards his face. He was a little taller than what she expected. She felt her fingers slide down his forehead, eyebrows and down to his eyes. Then her fingers went down his cheek and she use her left hand to gently feel his nose. Finally she felt her fingers touch his lips, she blush. "You almost have a face of an angel." She said softly, joking.

[How about we make this more interesting by getting all the girls kidnapped by their enemies or something?]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:11 am
He chuckled gently, patting her head. "Yes, yes. An angel. Now that's silly." he smiled walking towards the door. "As do you." he said, giving another chuckle before opening the door. "So...about that lunch. After you." he smiled, motioning her to leave the room.

((Err, not really up to me.))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:50 am
((i wouldn't mind that considering my rp partner hasn't posted for like WEEKS))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:03 pm
[Lol >.>]

Lauren blush as he patted her head. "I don't think I look like an angel though." She murmured as she picked up Marbles and try to feel her way around the room. "What are we having for lunch?"

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:36 pm
"Well, whatever you wish. What are you and Marbles hungry for?" Taylor smiled gently, his wings extended just for a second, touching the girl's hand and then her cheek. It felt good to have them out, but he quickly pulled them back for the fact that he still didn't feel it right for her to know about his true self.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:01 pm
"Well I don't know." Lauren said. "Anything I gues-" She felt something brush her hand and then her cheek really quickly. It felt soft like a feather. "He's an angel?" She thought. Lauren wasn't surprised, his face was too good to be true to be a human. "What was that?" She turn her head around a little, trying to pretend she didn't think that he wasn't an angel. "Was that a bird or something?" "He'll tell me who he really is when he wants too." She thought.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:20 pm
He gave a gentle smile. "Sure...a bird...yes..." he chuckled gently, stepping out of the door. "So...like I was saying...what would you like for lunch?" he asked gently, looking at the small dog Lauren was holding, his face turning a little red.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 pm
jinxercat2006
((i wouldn't mind that considering my rp partner hasn't posted for like WEEKS))

((Sososoososososo sorry! I kind of forgot about the guild for a while because I made an rp with a friend and it;s literate...I'll get working on a post right away! And what do you mean, enemies? Oh yeah, by the way, I changed my name. I was previously Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon))

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:45 pm
((Erm...Do you think it would be okay if my character bit yours? Because I'm not sure if I would be breaking the rules...))

"Well, we could just hang out over there or something. If you don't mind." Daniel said, hardly being able to contain himself from springing and biting her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:02 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He gave a gentle smile. "Sure...a bird...yes..." he chuckled gently, stepping out of the door. "So...like I was saying...what would you like for lunch?" he asked gently, looking at the small dog Lauren was holding, his face turning a little red.
"Um, anything is fine." Lauren's sapphire eyes look at him and so did Marbles. Like Lauren's eyes, Marble's eyes was also sapphire and he was gazing at the man with curiously and interest of who he really is. "But we should get some dog food for Marbles. He's probably hungry even though I gave him a biscuit." She continued. Marbles wag his tail that hit the side of Lauren softly as if he was agreeing.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:05 pm
[I mean Keto like your former RP Character's enemy kidnaps the girl you chosen to be your wife and then you have to rescue them or something. It's just to make it more interesting, seeing if you risk your life for her. >.>

Like for example -> Daniel has a enemy and Daniel always beats him and in order for your enemy to get revenge, the enemy decides to kidnap the girl you chosen as your wife. Did that make it more clear or no?]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:09 pm
He smiled gently and gave a warm chuckle. "Why, I think we should! I didn't even think about that....though, I KNOW Joe has some...so maybe I can get some of his? Until I can go out and get some for Marbles that it." he smirked tenderly at the dog. He knew the dog had seen everything, but he was glad that he could no speak. He stuck out his hand and strocked the dog's head once with ease and a smile. He wasn't too fond of animals at times, so this was going to be and adjustment. He pulled out a pad and pen from his pocket, writing in wonderfully neat script "Dear Joseph, I've taken some of your (dog) food. I'm very sorry and I'll buy you some later. I hope it's ok! Sincerly, Taylor." he smiled, then sticking it between the door after he stepped in and took the amount he thought was suitable.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:40 pm
((well i don't mind, just give me a head's up. oh and the whole kidnapping thing sound intriguing... if i spelled that right))

Kat looked up and closed her skechbook. "No, I don't mind." she said. She looked into his eyes, pulling her in, she almost got lost in them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:33 pm
((Ah, I think I get it...no I don't. Does that mean like I make a new character or does the guy character the Daniel is enemies with kidnaps her?))

"Okay...I gues we should...go then..." Daniel said, also getting lost in Kat's eyes.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:03 pm
[Okay Keto, let's say Jake is Daniel's enemy. They always fought and Daniel always won and now Jake wants revenge so Jake kidnaps Kat (jinxercat2006) and you (Daniel) have to save her. If you still don't get it then I'm afraid you have to ask someone else to explain it to you =/ )

"Are you sure that a note is just fine?" Lauren frown slightly, she didn't like taking things from people, it kinda makes her feel like she's stealing. Marbles look curiously at the note, even though he cannot talk to the man who was an angel, he knew someone spoke his language here. Suddenly Lauren's and Marbles's stomach growled at the same time. "I guess we're both hungry." She laughed softly, her face was pink with embarrassment.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff