Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 pm
((Lots of Info Of Tigers Just For SweetHugz wink ))

[- What type of tiger? Caspian, Bali, Javan (striked ones have died out) Amur, Siberian, Bengal]
[- Most tigers live in warm places, although they can find very hot weather uncomfortable. But, unlike most cats, they enjoy being in water. In India, where summers are very hot, Bengal tigers often cool off in rivers. Tigers are good swimmers too - they are capable of crossing rivers 29km (18 miles) wide]
[- "King Of the Tigers" The Amur or Siberian tiger is one of the biggest cats. The males can reach up to 3m (10 feet) in length, and can weigh three times as much as a person.] (Now the biggest cats in the world are ligers!!)
[- Tigers have big appetites. They can eat up to 40kg (90lbs) of meat (the equivalent of a whole adult deer) in one huge MEAL. When looking for food, it is notunusual for tigers to walk more than 25km (15 miles) in a day]
[- Tigers make many kinds of noises, but they can't roar like lions. Some sounds they produce are so low-pitched that humans can't hear them. Low-pitched sounds can travel long distances, so they may help tigers to communicate with each other in large, dense forests.
[- All cats can make a soft, vibrating sound called a purr, though scientists aren't sure how they do it. Small cats can purr continuously, but big cats can only purr when they breathe out!]

((Did that help? Thanks to the usborne discovery book! Yay! This is payment for the great list of animals you posted!!))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:29 pm
"Just because of you I was woken up!" scoffed Naomi, rudely pointing at Shadow. "Why do you act so much like a little kid all of the time?"

Fire looked around and saw the bowl of uncooked meat set for Ryan and Emily. He whined and barked at it angrily. Clearly he was jealous of the two tigers and wanted his own meal, but Naomi held him back from running across the table to steal a slice of meat.

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 pm
[So if they can't roar then you want to me to say made a hissing noise or something? *_* ]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 pm
SweetHugz
[So if they can't roar then you want to me to say made a hissing noise or something? *_* ]

((No, I dunno! Maybe you could say that they can growl really loud or something and then both of them put together sounds like a roar ~_~ ))  

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:33 pm
Runxuan
SweetHugz

((No, I dunno! Maybe you could say that they can growl really loud or something and then both of them put together sounds like a roar ~_~ ))

((Maybe you could use some of the stuff I put in the list. It's useful I think, you know @_@ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:39 pm
{Okay thanks, well someone has to post now, I posted n.n}  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:43 pm
Runxuan
"Just because of you I was woken up!" scoffed Naomi, rudely pointing at Shadow. "Why do you act so much like a little kid all of the time?"

Fire looked around and saw the bowl of uncooked meat set for Ryan and Emily. He whined and barked at it angrily. Clearly he was jealous of the two tigers and wanted his own meal, but Naomi held him back from running across the table to steal a slice of meat.

((I posted!! By the way I added the animals you said to the animals post biggrin it was hard, backspacing all those commas... gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:53 pm
Runxuan
Runxuan

((I posted!! By the way I added the animals you said to the animals post biggrin it was hard, backspacing all those commas... gonk ))

[Lol sorry >.<]

Ryan and Emily let out a low growl, clearly they didn't want to share their food with the person who awoke them up. "Ryan, Emily be nice. They are our guest." Karen scold them. "Get him a plate of uncook meat." She said to the maid. The maid bowed and left.
"We would share with him IF he didn't wake us up so early in the morning." Ryan said spatting angrily. "Yeah! We were tired from last night. We found an eagle as prey too!" Emily said as she glared at Fire for a heartbeat before continuing to eat her food. "So shouldn't we derserve a good night's sleep without being awake so early in the morning?" Ryan said with his mouth, half full with meat.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:56 pm
Shadow looked at Naomi with tear filled eyes. "I...I'm sorry...but...it wasn't my fault." he said, a tear running down his face. He didn't mean to wake everyone up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:04 pm
"Oh great." Karen muttered. "Look what you have done Naomi." She rolled her eyes and went over to Shadow to hug him. "I was already woke up, anyways it isn't all his fault, Naomi."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Shadow flinched when he was touched. "I think..I should go." he said softly. "I didn't mean to cause trouble. Really. I enjoy being a rat because of this. I can't really be blamed for trouble...and you've just proven it. When I'm usually in people's houses, they think it's because of food and stuff, not because I caused some sort of trouble." he stood up and went to his room to get his ball and get ready to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 pm
Seeing that Shadow was crying Naomi blinked, feeling rather guilty. "I didn't want to be mean," she told him quietly and stared at the ground when he stood up and prepared to leave.  

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:19 pm
[Brb going out]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:21 pm
((Ok!))

Shadow sighed, picking up his ball. He placed it in his pocket gently as he walked back into the dining room. He said, fixing the stings on his white boots. "Well, I'll see you all later, I guess. You won't have to worry about any more trouble." he said, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. First, he had to remember where the door was.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:32 pm
Oh boy, I made him really sad. Naomi pondered, wondering what she would do. "Wait, Shadow!" she jumped up and ran after him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff