Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:40 am
"I was just joking about the hair... as for ythe other bit its true. Like your gonna change soon right, like a matter of minutes. So i figured i'd be nice and offer you this stuff... too much would be fatal, but a small smount would just repress the change for tonight..."

He thought back and it seemed he did sound kind of imposing. He hadnt meant to, just i dunno he liked talking to kat... moreover he liked whenshe talked back, and if those words turned to growls, it would seem somehow less appealing. He hated himself for this, it was so selfish... she couldnt help it... just cus he could doesnt mean she wanted it...

He looked at the ground a bit then into the fire...and mumbled softly "I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:42 am
((Monkshood is another name for the plant called wolfsbane if you didnt know.))  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:33 pm
Kat cocked her head to the side with a questioning look on her face. "Change?" She let the word roll off her tongue. She didn't know what change he spoke of. The only change she could think of was during a full moon but tonight wasn't that night. "If you think I'm changing into a werewolf...You're crazy." She chuckled. "This...Is all I was going to do." She turned her head up towards the moon, her dark eyes turning to a bright silver before she closed them and tilted her head back, her ears folding back against her head as she let out a soft howl which soon changed into a loud, almost sad, howl. Her howl seemed to tell a story or sing a song. Soon, other howls of wolves joined in; not werewolves as others might have thought, but actual wolves. They sang with her as if she was the key to a lost melody.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Noltic looked to the sky and realized the odd shining silhouette as a new moon... he had never been much of an astrologist. He believed that fate was a false thing... something like that made him feel like a prisoner...

"Why so sad?" was his only response to the howl....  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:31 pm
After the howl had ended, she looked over at him slowly. "Normal, I guess...Just replaying all the things that happened in my life...That's all a howl really is." She nodded. "A story of your life." She looked back up at the sky as her eyes turned back to a dark gray.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:59 am
"That, is quites odd. I never knew so much about wolves in general... ive never had ones comapny though"

He looked at Kat and smiled.he wasnt quite sure why, but this girl somehow just made him really happy and at ease. He knew that if this were some other person he'd be constantly trying to pick up snatched of her thought to see what their intent was, but for some reason this girl... he trusted.

Then he heard the rustle in the night sky. The rustle that meant only one thing... vampires.

He shot a look skyward, and yet at the same time without hesitation whatsoever grabbed kat and pulled her into the tree with him. He looked deep into her eyes, and pressed a finger to his lips. He tried to gove her the I'll explain in a moment look, but then the vampires landed in the clearing to the south of where they were.

He whispered quietly into her ear..."You can move quietly i cant. get out of here! I'll catch up okay?"  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:21 am
Her ears folded back as her body went rigid and her eyes grew wide with horror. "I...I can't just leave you here to fight them!" Her voice quivered; never had she been so worried about anyone other than herself and Renji. "I...I want to help..." She whispered, grabbing ahold of his wrist and pulling it away from her mouth slowly. "I said...You're apart of this pack...And I meant it..." She whispered softer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:21 am
"Exactly.... and ill act like one... Trust me im not just going to go out gun's blazing. "

That made it sound like he had a plan, which he didnt at all... but the thing was that the vampires would capture him. Kat they would kill on sight, and he could not live with that. These were no meager creatures either, they were sent out to find the prince, they were probably some sort of guard.

He fixed kat with the most serious stare he could muster...

"Seriously Kat im not ******** around this time.... im serious get out of here. Go 2 Km to the direct North of here... ill walk north, and you meet me okay?"  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
"I'm not ******** around, either!" She let out a soft growl. "I can't let you just go out there and fight before ending up killed! That's not how I roll!" She slipped her hand off of his wrist and clenched her fists at her sides. "If you're thinking that I'd just leave you here to let you risk your life, you're crazier than I thought you were!" She sighed. "But...Whatever...If you don't meet me there in one day's time...I'm continuing on...I won't say I'll like it...But...I can't let anyone catch up...Got that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:42 am
"I understand, Now get out of here!"

His eyes had begun to shine white, and he was trying desperately to formulate a plan.  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:40 pm
She nodded quickly before giving him a light squeeze on the arm and turning around, racing off into the woods without a sound except the slight rustling of the leaves beneath her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:54 am
((ALLRIGHT Time to rite a fight scene...))

Noltic stared down at the vampires coming into the clearing just now... he stared soulessly at them through his peer white eyes, and he laughed. Magic was one thing he had never needed.

He pulled from his pocket a string of red beads, and as he rubbed them he began to utter nameless sounds. The words from a long lost language still rang cold and still in the night air.

Then the small campfire erupted in a spire of flame, and from it stalked a demon of flame, a creature born of and fed on hatred. He was the perfect creature to combat these blindly just vampires.

Noltic hopped down from the tree, and crept throught the woods, the vampired ha rushed to the aid of their freind. His hands began to glow green, and he took the whip from his belt which also gained the green glow-like appeareance of the voodoo.

With it in hand he rended gorges in the throats of three vampires, as his demon slaughtered the remaining two.

He then removed the beads from his pocket again and twined them between his fingers and around his hand. Then with a few odd encantments on the tip of his toungue the fire took the shape of his hand, and manipulating this new hand of flame he pulled the demon back to his world of purgatory.

The vampires were powerful, and cpould not be killed without the aid of the sun. so he set off north before they decided that they could stand.

Then he felt it, as he let his power go, and the adrenaline drained from his corpse he noticed a wound. It burned with a pennance on his flesh, and he cold barely stand the pain. The vampires had hurt him with blood magic, and he needed aid of a vampire quickly.

He staggered north as the pain racked his body, and the fever crept through his veins....  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:27 pm
Kat sighed, sitting on a stump outside one of her very few friends' cottages. "Is he here, yet?" She seemed to be asking the wind which swirled around her, her fur and hair being lightly tousled. She leaned back slightly and rested her hands on her knees. She stared up at the sky, her dark hues glimmering with the slight light that shone around her. She pulled her cloak tighter around her, her tail curling slightly. "Come on, Noltic..." She thought, eagerly awaiting the shadowless form that she wished would soon walk over the horizon line to join her.

"You comin' in, Kat?" A small girl peeked through the doorway, her sandy blonde hair pulled back in a large plait. She pulled at the skirt to her ratty, gray dress, her face smudged with dirt and grime.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:03 pm
Delirious before he broke a kilometre he knew he had to keep walking. He couldnt remember why as he fought the fever, all he knew was he had one to go.

He staggered lonely and bleeding through the brush, and was hoping desperately nothing smelt his open flesh... he could not survive an encounter like this.

He muttered random comments about his mother, he believed thats who was waiting for him, ready to apologize for an entire childhood of neglect.

He broke the treeline in a lit clearing that contained a small cottage and collapsed....

He hoped he had made... and then he closed his eyes.  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:35 pm
She stood up quickly as she heard a rustling noise close by, her ears swiveling towards it. "Hm?" Her muscles tensed before she realized who it was. "NOLTIC!" She rushed over and pulled his arm around her shoulders so she could help him to the cottage. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. "Lydia! Make up a cot! Quick!" She yelled as the little girl yet again poked her head out the doorway.

"Yes, Kat!" She disappeared inside the cttage and set up one of their cots, adding fluffy pillows and blankets to make the man who Kat held comfy.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff