Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:52 pm
((Gtg. Feel free to reply to my post though, be back in like an hour.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:26 pm
Amaya walked in to the school, a bit awkwardly, she had to sign in as being late. She checked her watch and grimaced, then smiled. The perfect chance to practice with no harm done. She got herself ready and concentrated everything she had on an imaginary clock only she could see. She was in that place again, where everything turned dark blue, the sky and the ground, and floating clocks surrounded her. The only sound to be heard was the ticking of hands. She walked a few steps and came to halt at the proper clock, in her gut she knew the choice was correct. She focused, and it's hands moved slower and slower until everything in the hall or classrooms was moving slower, giving her time to get to the office. No humans would notice. The blue disapeared and she had exactly two minutes in this slow moving time zone. But two minutes in this zone could stretch to be 10 minutes, considering she didn't use much focus or much of her power to slow down the clock. But she could snap back to the normal time zone when she got to the office, which unfortunatly was on the otherside of the building.

Quickly she set off the the front office holding her books close.

[[ Heyy everyone :] Who's open to rp with? ]]

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y
II Kazuma II
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Should I just quit?))
[[ We need more people. Im advertising right now sorry. ]]
((I'm just asking because I'm being ignored, but I got my laptop to work better.))

((Sorry about ignoring you, I didn't notice your post...))
((It happens often >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:36 pm
II Kazuma II
FreakyF R E A K Y
Shadow sighed as he left class. He saw some people he saw before. "So...what are you two up to?" he smirked.
Kazuma grabbed his hand, and took him to the second balcony.
"Do you wanna get caught?!?! It's class time dude!"
He sighed and smacked his head.

[[ OMG I HAVE TO GO. You always come at a bad time. T.T ]]
((I know I do))

Shadow just stood there and smiled, floating lightly above where they were standing. "I know...my dad made me come here. I didn't really need to. You see...I was home schooled and personally...I don't care if I get kicked out of this school. I only agreed to come so I could meet people!" he chuckled lightly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:00 am
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:02 am
"*Sigh* Another day.." He murmered, his ipod going off. He usually sleep late, but seeing as he was in school, it was completely different.. Walking out of his room and into his first class, he sighed again. Dispite his good manners and appearance, he didn't like to be in a group of any kind.. "Guess I'l wait till class is over."

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:26 am
Sora stirred in her sleep, awakening when her head hit the floor with a loud thud. She opened her eyes, making note that she was still halfway on the bed, but made no room to rise from her place. She felt her shirt sliding down on her torso along with the blood rushing to her head, but Sora was stuck debating if she wanted to go back to sleep or get up and face the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:31 am
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."  

SweetHugz

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:49 am
As Sora lay half way on the bed and half way off, her stomach rumbled somehow creating an avalanche effect causing her to tumble the rest of the way out of the bed. She grunted with pain as her body struck the floor, pushing herself up to a sitting position tugging her tank top back into place.
"Well, it looks like my belly decided it was time to get up," she grumbled rising from the floor. She rubbed the spot on the back of her head where it had connected with the floor, looking at the barren bed. She would need to buy some sheets quilts and pillows for it at some point. Sora crossed the room to her own bathroom to get ready for the day.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:55 am
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."
"Oh, right well, sorry about that." Tala blushed even more. She walked over to the door "What kind of stuff do you draw?" She asked quietly, looking up.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 pm
She snapped back to the normal time zone and talked to the woman at the front desk. I signed in late and ran to my classroom, I didn't feel like slowing down time right now. I walked up to the teacher and handed her my late pass, "Oh hello Amaya. You don't need this this morning, your schedule's been changed." she handed me a peice of paper and I scanned over it smiling. It was soooo much better than the one I had now.
"Thanks Mrs. Harding." I said walking out of the room. I have a free period.
I guess I'll go to the library for a little bit. I thought and walked through the halls I knew so well. I passed a few kids on my way, smiling at them. I was in a particularly good mood.
Once in there I took a seat and fingered through the book shelves.

[[ is anyone open to rp with???? ]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y
II Kazuma II
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Should I just quit?))
((I'm just asking because I'm being ignored, but I got my laptop to work better.))

((It happens often >.>))

((If I saw your post, you wouldn't have been ignored if I saw it, I swear!))

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:02 pm
Jesse woke up in her bed, and frantically, got up and took shower. She quickly brushed her hair and took off through the door. She got into her class right on time and sat down. She had went to math, her favorite class. As she did her work, she wondered if she would see that guy (Shadow) again. She never even got his name.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:41 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y
II Kazuma II
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Should I just quit?))

((It happens often >.>))

((If I saw your post, you wouldn't have been ignored if I saw it, I swear!))
((Don't worry. xd ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:41 pm
After a long shower, Sora emerged from the shower wrapping the towel around her torso and walking back out into her bedroom. She looked at the schedule she had laid out on her desk, glancing over the her classes and where they were located. Thanks to the tour that Kazuma had given her the day before, it wouldn't be hard for her to find the places she would need to go.
She walked over to the closet pulling down a black shirt with silver intricate designs on the front and a deep blood red sash. She laid the outfit on her bed walking across the room to find a black skirt to match the shirt. Once accomplished she sat on her bed, towel drying her hair pulling her brush through the knots every so often.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff