Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
  hells yeah
  o-O;; wha?
  <.< >.> BUMP!
View Results

Purloined Parfait

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:37 pm
Hey and thanks for letting me in! I'm Peridan, or Peri. I love Alice in Wonderland, and have a general fascination with classic children's literature, and fairy tales. I guess I never really out grew them. I loved American McGee's Alice, and I wish I had it so I could finish it.

Besides that I am into Rock, Pop, Electronic and other types of music. I love art, and reading and design and I am heading to Japan this autumn!

heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:47 pm
Hello,greetings,and all that good stuff.
My name is... well lets just call me Chibi kitty <-- has a thing for bad internet peoples not knowing her name. Yes, but moving on , I call myself semi-lit and is known to use emoticons during rp's. Im very happy i was accepted to be in this guild and will take on the self proclaimed(if not already claimed by someone else) role of this guilds personal Cheshire cat.

DigitalAristocrat

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:34 am
Hello Peri and Chibi kitty! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:15 pm
Hey Im Musicalchick! ^_^ *peace sign* I like Alice In Wonderland and yeah. I admit sometimes im unfair at rp-ing which I will apolagise for, but its just, I really hate it, when the roleplay game, one person's charachter, is near-invincible and can dodge everything.
Anyway, thanks for letting me in! ^_^  

Musicalchick

Rabbit in Wonderland

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 pm
Aaaaaaaaa theres a wonderland guild!!!!!!!! Hi everyone Im rabbit . . . in wonderland!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm
Hello. My name is Allison, but most people actually do call me Ally or Alice.
(Am I the only real Alice here? o_O)

I am VERY into Alice in Wonderland, and I have a somewhat sad personal fascination with men in hats. I love the show Adventures in Wonderland from the 90s. It's pretty much like crack. (And yes, much to your not-anymore-surprise, I have a sad personal fascination with the Mad Hatter from that show. ^_^"")

I like to make with ze arts and ze doodly-doos, and my DeviantART link is here =3 (Yes lots of Alice art. haha): AtomykTickTock

I am Mad. I really am. No other way to explain eet.

And, uh, I can be described as a wacked out combination of Alice and Hatter; I have way too much in common with Alice and her personality/physicalit-kinda, but my mad/manic side is VERY Hatter. Plus, I LOVE teaaaaa.... Like, seriously, that's an understatement... My calendar, a few posters, a whole collection of tea packets... Soon to added are teapots and loose teas....

I support Alice/Hatter pairings, and SOMETIMES Hatter/Hare pairings (depends). You all must know Bri-chan...? Yeah, that, and most other Alices and Hatters. hah.

In a few weeks I'll be cosplaying as Alice at AnimeNext 2008 (in New Jersey), so if you're gonna be there, PM me or something!! =D  

D!hydr0g3n M0n0x!de

Ten Over Sixx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:05 pm
Hello all! My name is Ten Over Sixx, and like I said in my request to join this deliriously delightful spectacular spectacle of a guild, I have an unhealthy obsession with Alice in Wonderland! I look forward to making no sense at all with the rest of you insanely wonderful and wonderfully insane Wonderlanders!
In this style,
10/6  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:30 am
Ello' My name is Alice ((Seriously)) but all my friends call me Queen Alice ((Due to my un-naturaly unhealthy obsession with Alice in wonderland.)) Just wanted to introduce myself! sweatdrop  

Queen Alice25

D!hydr0g3n M0n0x!de

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:40 pm
Queen Alice25
Ello' My name is Alice ((Seriously)) but all my friends call me Queen Alice ((Due to my un-naturaly unhealthy obsession with Alice in wonderland.)) Just wanted to introduce myself! sweatdrop
Here Here!!! =D

I have an unhealthy obsession as well.

AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ALICE!!! FINALLY! : crying :  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 am
D!hydr0g3n M0n0x!de
Queen Alice25
Here Here!!! =D

I have an unhealthy obsession as well.

AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ALICE!!! FINALLY! : crying :

YAY!  

Queen Alice25

xXx_In The Flesh_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 pm
Hi i'm kouhai, you can call me kouhai or Ari-chan or whatever you want really XP

I really like Alice in Wonderland ^^ and I can't wait for Tim Burton's Alice or Marilyn Manson's Alice XD

I am so glad to be a part of this guild, thank you for letting me in ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Welcome!! ^-^  

The Night Faery
Captain

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:52 pm