Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:16 pm
(i'm pretty sure this is an outdoor pool, last time i checked the layout of the whole cafe. my posts probably wouldn't make any sense if this was an indoor pool you know sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:26 pm
"You can dry yourself in the sun. Until you clothes dry that is." Amy sat down on a chair that has her stuff on it. "Unless your in a hurry. Are you in a hurry?"  

SweetHugz

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:34 pm
Kat was changed by the time he got back and smiled. He's in great shape, good thing too... "You know it!" she said, walking through the double doors into the pool area. "Ooh, I hope it isn't cold..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:32 am
"Well...I suppose I'll just wait outside until I'm all dried up. Darn it I'm hungry though..." Ronin sighed as he sat down on another chair and he hung his red polo on the back of his chair.  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:48 am
" It's outdoor, heated by the morning sun" he smiled as he walked out and saw the others " Oh hey! Didn't expect others to snag the idea too" he smiled and ran towards the pool, jumping in, he was excited to hit the water, he loved to swim,, his jump made a large splash due to his belly flop " Yep! Just fine!" he called to Kat, waving at her to hop in too  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:54 am
Kat took a running jump and swam to the bottom of the pool before comeing up for air. "Ahhh... that feels nice." She smiled at him. "I love swimming, natrually, because my sigh is Aquarious."  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:57 am
" Cool, to me it's like my second home, I just feel so light, it's like laying on a cloud, wanna race?" he smiled and swam quickly off to one side of the large pool and waitid for her, he smiled brightly, ' is she the one? I mean... were so much alike... but maybe friends should stay friends...' he thought to himself, but he just kept smiling with his arms set against the side of the pool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:02 pm
"Yeah, sure!" Kat swam to the side of the pool he was on. "Stakes?" she asked. I wonder if this will be one of those "just friends" things... she thought.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:06 pm
" If I win, I get a kiss from the beautiful woman I am racing against, and what would you like for my loss?" he smiled ' That should get her attention' he laughed slightly under his breath at what he had said
' maybe a little too cheesy' he thought  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:10 pm
"Fair enough." She gave him a secretive grin. "If you lose... I get your shirt." Her smile turned to a playful one. Perfect.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:19 pm
" What? The one I was wearing when I walked in with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus on it? Cool..." he said the last bit slightly begrudgingly, he did like that shirt, but oh well, it would be with someone he knew at least " Ready... Set..." he said aloud to her " GO!" he laughed pushing off against the wall sending himself a good three feet before swimming at a leisurely pace across the pool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:22 pm
"Heehee, a shirt. I don't care which one as long as it yours." Kiyana kicked off after him. Heehee, this is like the go cart race last year... and they said I cheated! Kiyana almost caught up with him, but not quite.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm
" Oh come on, im goin' at a punk pace" he joked looking back at her ,laughing he pushed himself a bit harder and made his way farther across the pool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm
"Don't make me throw something at you." Kiyana aimed a kick at him while swimming. A kiss would be nice... but I want his shirt!  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:35 pm
Glane smiled looking back before spitting out a slight bit of water she had gotten him with " Why would you throw something at me? The sweet lil' rocker guy?" he joked before nearing the edge of the pool " You better speed it up or i'm gonna get my kiss and you won't get my shirt" he laughed under his breath as he stopped in the middle of a stroke and began to tread in the deep water  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff