PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:39 am
Im not that good at making movesets xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:39 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Im not that good at making movesets xp

Here, let me help you:

Mewtwo@twisted spoon/leftovers/psychic plate/Lum Berry/whatever.
Nature that boosts SP. Atk
Calm Mind
Recover
Psychic
Aura Sphere/Hidden Power/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball

EV's: Try and max out special attack and speed, put the remaining six points in HP or whatever you feel like. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:08 pm
I had that moveset for a while, but decided to change it. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:15 pm
blue_man_of_destruction

Why? It is the best possible moveset available to Mewtwo. Two or three calm minds (interspaced with Recover as needed), and then you sweep. Simple as pie. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:22 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Why? It is the best possible moveset available to Mewtwo. Two or three calm minds (interspaced with Recover as needed), and then you sweep. Simple as pie. ^^

Yeah I know, but I usually have all attacking moves on my pokemon, although I have been trying to change that. I was thinking about making a Baton Passing pokemon  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Yeah I know, but I usually have all attacking moves on my pokemon, although I have been trying to change that. I was thinking about making a Baton Passing pokemon

Ninjask is probably the best baton passer. It learns a lot of boosting moves naturally (Including Swords Dance, and Double Team), and it's innate ability boosts its speed every turn. So, unless your opponent has something that can kill it in one round, you sword dance (our double team, or whatever) once or twice, then baton pass onto something with a high attack, and then you sweep. I love it. It goes so well with Salamence. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:31 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Ninjask is probably the best baton passer. It learns a lot of boosting moves naturally (Including Swords Dance, and Double Team), and it's innate ability boosts its speed every turn. So, unless your opponent has something that can kill it in one round, you sword dance (our double team, or whatever) once or twice, then baton pass onto something with a high attack, and then you sweep. I love it. It goes so well with Salamence. ^^

Hell after a few boosts it can go well with any pokemon xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:38 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Well, most anyway. That's why it is such a good supporter. ^^

I think a good move set for an Ninjask would be:

Baton Pass
Double Team/Agility
Sword Dance
X-scissor/Bug Bite/Silver Wind  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:43 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Baton Pass
Double Team/Agility
Sword Dance

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:50 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Baton Pass
Double Team/Agility
Sword Dance

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind

Excellent choice, particularly if your opponent starts with a psychic or grass pokemon. You just fry it with the Silver Wind, having a chance to up all your stats. And even if you don't, you still get the speedboost. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:54 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Baton Pass
Double Team/Agility
Sword Dance

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind

Excellent choice, particularly if your opponent starts with a psychic or grass pokemon. You just fry it with the Silver Wind, having a chance to up all your stats. And even if you don't, you still get the speedboost. ^^

Yup ^^ Now to go and find a shiny one >.>  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:58 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Baton Pass
Double Team/Agility
Sword Dance

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind

Good luck. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:59 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Baton Pass
Double Team/Agility
Sword Dance

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind

Good luck. ^^

I can catch them in Eterna forest right?  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:12 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I am using

Baton Pass
Double Team
Sword Dance
Silver Wind

Good luck. ^^

I can catch them in Eterna forest right?

Yes, but only with the Pokeradar. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces