Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:10 pm
"Do you mind if we retire to a more relaxed setting? My freinds in the sky tell me that i could stay in a house not too far from here.... for the sunlight... eats my flesh."

Sanguinis took her hand and sasked "sure of your decision?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:13 pm
Kumi looked up at him and shrugged."Sure...I dont see the harm...but, why does it eat your flesh??"she asked curiously." It doesnt eat mine...or other peoples around here..."she looked up at him and smiled for the first time genuinly. "Doesnt matter...lets go like you said, and ya...I guess Im sure of my decision..."she said and smiled and looked down at their hands together and raised an eyebrow.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:17 pm
Sanguinis... using his ungodly strength took her unbeurdened in her arms and ran quicker than a flash through the patch of light in the street and into a an abandoned home.... A home where ungrateful ones of his creed had fed.

"I young one am Sanguinis first born vampire.... ever. Dracula is my brother... my story i=s along and complicated, but ill tell it if you care to listen"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:21 pm
Kumi walked over to the couch and sat down on it leaning against the arm rest, and folded one leg over the other and rested her head against her head and smirked."Sure...I'd like to hear it."she said and looked up at him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:39 pm
At this for the first time in more than a millenia his expression softened out of wonder.... This was truly an odd creature...

"I was born out of the begginings of aincient egypt.... though the preists most likely attempted my demise and lay me beneath the sands.... I was eventually found not dead but starving by a roman family on the path to the great city of alexandria... i grew to the fall of the greatest empire the world has ever seen, though i was shunned by society and eventually by my parents as well.... They hid the secret of my bloodlust from society and left me on the street when i passed it on to my brother.... I had been horribly mutilated by years under the sands of the desert and could no longer grow hair, and the lack of sun made me a pild wraith.... living in athens at the time, i was cast out of the city because of the obsession with beauty."

"I ravaged the history books in an obscene lust for the creatures that had cast me out, and that entire time dracula spread my genes.... I have seen histories from the construction of the cathedral, to the cry of sala ah din and the answer of richard the lionheart.... i fought in the crusades, and died in them again."

"I have risen again, apparently stronger with age, and being oldest vampire in the world boasts a bit of respect i geuss...."

"Thought the entire time, i have never once had a companion who accepted me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Kumi looked up at him and blinked taking in this new turn of events. She had never heard such a tale in her entire life."Thats...awful..."she whispered and stood up looking at him. She didnt know why, but she felt deeply for this man and reached out and her hands ran across his chest, and his face and she looked into his eyes."Well..you...have a companion...now..."she whispered and smiled up at him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:51 pm
"I havent even asked your name young one... and you havent a clue as to whom youve chosento associate yet...."

Sanguinis figured he had better finish his story

"I have killed more men in cold blood than any who is responsible for death at all in all of history.... each night i fed on whomever i chose, espoecially beutiful young girls such as yourself.."

With the crude smile he had almost completely retired he said these things, he could not pretend that these deeds had not at least partially demented him...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Kumi blushed faintly hearing him call her beautiful and averted her eyes for a moment but then looked back up at him."I am Kumi..."she said and smiled up at him moving her hands away from his chest and face and smiled."I may not know who you are now, but I think over time, we will know eachother better...that is after all, how friendships begin do they not?"she said with a smile and her finger reached up to her lip as she folded one arm behind her back, looking at him with curiosity.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Sanguinis smiled.... i wouldnt know

"My only freind died long ago... and my brother whom i resented my entire life got what he deserved and was murdered by the vampire killer. I was lucky enough to survive its holy wrath , though i was after all, the first vampire."

" I sohouldnt hide it.... i killed my only freind...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Kumi looked up at him quietly and tilted her head."Why..? Did they do something wrong?"she asked curiously. Knowing he had killed a friend didnt seem to bother her for some strange reason unknown even to herself.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 pm
"I told you i fought in the crusades right? He was fighting for the church, he'd been a foolish monk that id befreinded through confession, Then i saw him on the battle feild and he knew what i was, and he wrestled with his faith.... but it won against my freindship... and he swung his mace at me.... far stronger than he i killed hi with little effort.... His blood on my sword i let my guard down and was at that pont struck by johnnn the first belmont with the vampire killer and fell and was buried beneath the sands...."

That broguht him to ttady.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:21 pm
Kumi crossed her arms and looked up at him and felt a bit of sadness and sorrow for this man. "Im sorry...."she whispered."I wont do something like that to you...I have no reason to."she said and looked up at him quietly. She couldnt figure out this feeling she felt for this man.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:00 am
A little tweaked at the oddment of her statement Sanguinis realized that this girl, was now his equal.... He had never in his life thought of any creature as an equal, but somehow... it seemed fitting that it was this girl...

"Well then you've listened to a rather shortened version of the great things ive done and seen, but what about you... I would thoroughly enjoy hearing your story."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:43 am
Kumi looked up at him and smiled nodding. She started pacing the room with her hands behind her back sighing, trying to put things in order.
"Well...I ws born from two powerful vampires, butI was not inteded you could say I guess...they put me in an orphanage and I have spent a great deal of my life running away from homes and orphanages...I had to resort to stealing, killing, and hiding from society most of the time..."
She turned and looked up at him quietly.
"I've been alone my whole life and have grown quite accustomed to it..."
she stated simply and put her hands on her hips.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:37 pm
"trust me... in comparison your life has had far more company than mine... i held the complexion of a onster for the better part of it.... I could communicate with no one who didnt fear me... unless it was in a confessionary.... after the crusades though, i became an atheist."

"What a fool thats why any of draculas blood are pained by the cross and holy water... because he feared it when he died, and cursed his creed.... any of my blood well, im not sure what they are like..."

Sanguinis thought for a moment this thought had never crossed his mind... the fact that he could have cursed so many to his fate was appalling...

"Tell me Kumi... can you speak with animals... bats in aprticular?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces