Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:12 am
Macabre_Cogitation
And now it's off to cursed school.
But at least it's ninja thursday and chess club day......

Mmm ... chess.

Might you have an elo? I am rated 2415. We should play.

It seems we have a lot in common. You shall be added as my friend; descision pending.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:18 am
I can't set up Multimedia within my profile. It doesn't accept the code. What am I to do? stare Useless system.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:50 am
Ahh, I missed a post last night. ^^* That happens sometimes I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:56 am
Hello, Luri. Might I ask a favor? If you can ... my profile won't load the multimedia file I inputed. Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w86T_cZYV6A&search=Rammstein 2005

Any input is much appreciated.

Good morning before I forget.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:59 am
I know there is a trick to getting youtube media to work, but I personally don't know what it is. I was going to make a thread in MPL asking anyway, so I'll just do that a bit sooner since I know someone there knows.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:03 am
Hmm ... I am also a member of MPL. I might head on over as well. Thanks, Luri.

Did you have a Happy Pagination!  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:04 am
*stabs pagination with a fork repeatdly, realizes I have a sword less than six inches from my left hand and grabs that instead to stab pagination repeatedly* Hmm, what was that?

I don't post much in MPL, but I do get a lot of gold from there. *lol* Fear me and my multitasking powers. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:12 am
and the answer is... go to tektek.org They have a new tool to make things like that work in your multimedia if you input the url there. 3nodding Someone PMed me about it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:15 am
stare Brain, brain, brain .... gonk Ah my strike; forgot to inform you. The faculty has resolved their issues. Also, a teacher died in the picket lines. He/she recieved an injury while picketing and died later in hospital. The issue is that since I lost 3 weeks of classes, the faculty have decided to scrap some material - material I spent the strike studying. stressed

My tests are moved closer and any thought I had of the material covered has been removed. How was your week?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:15 am
*sneaks up behand luri and hugs her* ninja hiiiii there whee  

Isobel Bellamy

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:16 am
lurichan
and the answer is... go to tektek.org They have a new tool to make things like that work in your multimedia if you input the url there. 3nodding Someone PMed me about it.

Thank ya kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:16 am
ISOBEL!!! *hugglies* How have you been? I miss you.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:20 am
lurichan
ISOBEL!!! *hugglies* How have you been? I miss you.

*laughs* I take it you haven't forgotten me then biggrin I've been ok, been on the end of a hmm, what's it called again? Ah yes, karmic cluster ********, but luckily it's nothing I can't handle....especially when aided by some nice shiny and sharp things twisted lol, but I'm over exagerating really, but that's what we with little in our lives do, makes the mediocrity a bit more exciting when it's so darn dull.
How have you been oh great lady and master of the guild? *bows to luri*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:25 am
Of course I didn't forget you. I remember all the old members I used to talk to, and of course i"m not going to forget my friends. I see you found Dr. lecter's term for everything going wrong at the same exact time. I'm doing pretty good. My life is a little dull at times, but I suppose it's better than overly melodratic. On gaia I've decided to go for an insane quest. *nods*

*looks around like I"m expecting to find someone standing directly behind me* Gach, don't bow to me, my head isn't that swelled. ^^* *Hugglies the isobel again* So what exactly is up that shiny sharp objects are of aid?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:37 am
Angellic sash? Are you quite sane?! eek That's going to take you so damn long eek

The sharp objects almost, not quite, have some friend's of mine name's on them, they've been ignoring me pretty methodically for the past three months and they hurt me pretty damn badly due to lies and dishonesty. Luckily I'm thinking that if they treated me that way in the first place and if they don't have the decency to tell me they don't want to know me any more then they're not exactly worth the name of friend (though, if it's been a whole misunderstanding I'm gonna feel so damn bad....not that they havn't lied and such like to me, other people are a pain sometimes gonk why can't I be a fish, fish don't have to worry about things like that)

*bows to her great overlard/lady* you cannot fool me with your words! All hail the great lurichan! *throws rose petals at luri's feet*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games