Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:07 pm
0o; My mule is drooling over the distance plus rod in the fishing store. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:10 pm
Lol,
Yeah, I live and breathe techno. Even if I am not listening to it, I have so much of it in my head I have a conzstant supply of it. biggrin

But, the problem with my stero, I turned the bass completely off, turned treble down, and the speakers are so loud STILL that I can feel the bass on the stairs going down outside, which is about 50 feet from my room.

Yeah, so I just hooked my headphones right up into my stero.
No noise complaints for me!

XD, but the other night my baby sister pulled the cord out of the jack, so my stero was up really loud and yeah.........Put it this way, some guy down the hall pounded on our door and told me to keep it down.
....-sigh-

I hate apartments for the no-loud-music policy. Techno is best LOUD.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:11 pm
lurichan
0o; My mule is drooling over the distance plus rod in the fishing store. sweatdrop

What's a mule?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:12 pm
Techno is great sometimes. ^_^ I like a lot of different music, but I try to appreciate each genere at least a little bit.

A mule account is a secondary account.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:14 pm
lurichan
Techno is great sometimes. ^_^ I like a lot of different music, but I try to appreciate each genere at least a little bit.

A mule account is a secondary account.

Oh, okay.
So kind of like how I cary around three mountain dews at school.....got it.

And yeah, I try to as well. Music is music, and you have to appreciate it in all of its entirety.

Hrm...ever see Equilibrium?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:15 pm
I don't know that group. I know Delirium and Robert Miles pretty well, but ever since the techno station that used to be out here died I haven't been able to keep up with the newer songs.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:17 pm
lurichan
I don't know that group. I know Delirium and Robert Miles pretty well, but ever since the techno station that used to be out here died I haven't been able to keep up with the newer songs.

XD, yeah.
No, Equilibrium is a movie. A very good movie infact.
Hrm...this is the techno station I listen to when I listen to it.

www.hardcoreradio.nl
It's good for hardcore.

Hrm........I was going to say something else, but I forgot.

OH! WHat's fun to do is when you are listening to techno, listen to about 4 or 5 songs at once.

It messes with your head so much, plus on a caffiene high, sleep deprevation and a major migriane, your brain goes nuts.

It's fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:20 pm
I think I'll take your word on that. I'm usually not as much for hardcore techno. The hardcore version of Castles in the Sky annoys me.

Ahh, i haven't seen a movie in a while really. ^^* I go through phases of watching a lot of them to almost not even knowing what's in theaters at all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:23 pm
lurichan
I think I'll take your word on that. I'm usually not as much for hardcore techno. The hardcore version of Castles in the Sky annoys me.

Ahh, i haven't seen a movie in a while really. ^^* I go through phases of watching a lot of them to almost not even knowing what's in theaters at all.

Equilibrium came out in like 2000, 2001.
Something like that.

Torrent it.
That's what I do.

Saves money, althought i live DIRECTLY next to a theater.
Literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:24 pm
I'm in an anti-movie mood right now, it takes up too much time.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:25 pm
lurichan
I'm in an anti-movie mood right now, it takes up too much time.

Ah, understandable.

I'm in an anti-sleep mood forever. It takes up way to much time that I don't care for.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:30 pm
I can be anti-sleep sometimes. Like tonight, ceilisidhe has work at 3 in the morning, so it's just easier to stay up then to nap, wake up, then go back to bed again.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:32 pm
lurichan
I can be anti-sleep sometimes. Like tonight, ceilisidhe has work at 3 in the morning, so it's just easier to stay up then to nap, wake up, then go back to bed again.

An yeah....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:33 pm
One vehicle and two adults makes for some strange sleep patterns at times when I'm the only one with a license at the moment. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:35 pm
lurichan
One vehicle and two adults makes for some strange sleep patterns at times when I'm the only one with a license at the moment. -_-*

Ouch, that's why I'm glad I can walk to everywhere I want to go....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games