Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:29 pm
No, never tried to sell it... almost had it consumed a few times, but never tried to sell it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:32 pm
lurichan
No, never tried to sell it... almost had it consumed a few times, but never tried to sell it

Ah, well.
Congradulations to you.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:35 pm
For what? Keeping my soul from being consumed?

In other news I"m caught up with the guild. *nods* That means, I get to relax a little bit. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:36 pm
lurichan
For what? Keeping my soul from being consumed?

In other news I"m caught up with the guild. *nods* That means, I get to relax a little bit. ^_^

Yes, and you are doing a wonderful job from what I have seen.
I enjoy being a part of this guild.

I didn't even know you are the owner til I actually started paying attention.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:42 pm
*lol* I don't act like it much, do I?

I used to be a moderator until the previous owner took a step back from gaia for a while. 3nodding

I try to read/skim over everything posted to make sure that nothing is getting out of lines, and make small corrections here and there when necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:45 pm
lurichan
*lol* I don't act like it much, do I?

I used to be a moderator until the previous owner took a step back from gaia for a while. 3nodding

I try to read/skim over everything posted to make sure that nothing is getting out of lines, and make small corrections here and there when necessary.

Doing a splendid job.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:49 pm
4laugh Thank you. I get down on myself sometimes for not making quick enough calls on things, but I'm trying to get better at that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:50 pm
lurichan
4laugh Thank you. I get down on myself sometimes for not making quick enough calls on things, but I'm trying to get better at that. 3nodding

Ever need any help on anything, I am almost always on...if you haven't noticed by my constant posting.

YAYAY, it's my one week aniversary of being on Gaia!!!! and on here as well!!! Yay.
Wow, a whole week.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:53 pm
It's hard to believe you've only been on gaia one week I see you in here so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:55 pm
lurichan
It's hard to believe you've only been on gaia one week I see you in here so much.

It's because I am on my computer on average about 9 hours a day, I got to school 8 hours a day, and I sleep for three hours a day, and I fill in that last three hour void with random activities, friend time, and/or reading.

In other words, I am on here more than most people. If it wasn't for school....I'd be on here all the time.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:57 pm
So we'll be seeing a lot more of you around here during the summer time I take it then. ^_^

I'm usually around about 4 hours a day on average myself. Usually 2 hours in the afternoon and two in the evening, though somtimes I'm around a bit more than that or less, and I'm not on as much during the weekend because of other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:59 pm
lurichan
So we'll be seeing a lot more of you around here during the summer time I take it then. ^_^

I'm usually around about 4 hours a day on average myself. Usually 2 hours in the afternoon and two in the evening, though somtimes I'm around a bit more than that or less, and I'm not on as much during the weekend because of other things.

Yeah, during the weekend, I will be off and about doing other things. Such as summer school and possibly computer jobs.

-sigh- but yeah, A LOT more in the summer.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:01 pm
It's always nice to have regulars. A lot of times people's lives will change and they will drift appart, so I rather enjoy it when there are people around that are regular. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:03 pm
lurichan
It's always nice to have regulars. A lot of times people's lives will change and they will drift appart, so I rather enjoy it when there are people around that are regular. ^_^

Lol, yeah.
My life is one giant cycle.
I get out a little bit more, then stay home for weeks at a time.....it's boring. But I don't mind it.

It makes getting out of the house so much nicer.
-sigh- Computer = My Anti-Drug + Friend + Alarm Clock that annoys other apartment attendants for techno at 6 in the monring is annoying to them because they don't like bass...........
Yep  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:05 pm
I like techno, but I usually have the treble up and the base down on my CD player. I haven't played techno in a while, but then again I don't blair it either. I did that one time in my BFs old appartment cause I was tired of the rap base line, so I grabbed out the song with the hardest, fastest base line and blaired it in retaliation.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games