Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 am
Dexigone
BiaA

I am a terrible artiiiiiist. aaaaargh, crisiiiiiiiis

No, you are not a terrible artist!

meekstape
BiaA
Gonna do the monster girl challenge
Everyone is doing it
I can't inspire myself to do s**t
Besides more s**t to post on my tumblr, cause it's terribly empty and boring.
So why not, I didn't even keep my promise to do figure drawing everyday

UH???????????????

your work ******** rules you have such a unique, adorable style and i wanna see you do more!!!

i wanna do the monster girl challenge but this month is FOCUS ON WORK MONTH and i cant really do anything for myself crying

Oh thank you!
I still could be a lot better though if I weren't so lazy. My college went on a strike and I've been doing nothing, so I have dozens of hours to improve, but I just can't bring myself to do anything. I just have myself to blame over my failures.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am
BiaA
meekstape
BiaA
Gonna do the monster girl challenge
Everyone is doing it
I can't inspire myself to do s**t
Besides more s**t to post on my tumblr, cause it's terribly empty and boring.
So why not, I didn't even keep my promise to do figure drawing everyday

UH???????????????

your work ******** rules you have such a unique, adorable style and i wanna see you do more!!!

i wanna do the monster girl challenge but this month is FOCUS ON WORK MONTH and i cant really do anything for myself crying

Oh thank you!
I still could be a lot better though if I weren't so lazy. My college went on a strike and I've been doing nothing, so I have dozens of hours to improve, but I just can't bring myself to do anything. I just have myself to blame over my failures.

http://debuffa.tumblr.com/post/27278030977 the style you used for this is REALLY REALLY REALLY good, its noticeable and unique and perfect for comics and other things. WORK ON THIS with the monster girl challenge you'll do great!  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm
I can't stop thinking about Street fight x Tekken.

I mean...I want the game purely because of tekken,but at the sametime I don't want to after the DLC fiasco that happen.

I just want Tekken again good thing Tekken tag tournament 2 is around the corner.

Is it really wrong wanting to play street fighter x tekken still?I'm not trying to agree with Capcom,I just want it for fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 pm
Man...I feel a bit happy to help a fellow GCDer to get closer to her Mariko doll with an art I commissioned her for.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm
And by advertising another guild... you meant Hello Kitty, right?

PMed the guy. If he posts/continues to advertising let me know.

I'll report his a**. :x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm
Nice attempt to save the situation, lol.

Gah, it's so stormy here right now! It was beautiful and sunny earlier, what the hell. gonk  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm
Looking at my own tumblr I just noticed I draw a lot of crouched people...how weeeeird.

And I need to do something about that triangle background I pulled of in 10 seconds.

@Druddigon: *whispers* piiiirate iiiiiit  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm
Chixen
Nice attempt to save the situation, lol.

Gah, it's so stormy here right now! It was beautiful and sunny earlier, what the hell. gonk

Yeah. Might as well add some humor to the mix.

You can have my 100+ degree days if you want. c:

Its actually why I haven't been around. Its just too damn hot to be sitting in front of a computer all the day. x.x;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:36 pm
Meromictic

Its actually why I haven't been around. Its just too damn hot to be sitting in front of a computer all the day. x.x;
Do not want! That sucks, I hope it gets cooler for you soon. The temperature has been around 24°C here the last few days, but yesterday and today we've had some rain. Greenest summer I can remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 pm
Chixen
Meromictic

Do not want! That sucks, I hope it gets cooler for you soon. The temperature has been around 24°C here the last few days, but yesterday and today we've had some rain. Greenest summer I can remember.

Its been around 38°C here. x.x;

And I would be fine if it was like the high of the day or w/e and then dropped down to something more reasonable at night.

But it just stays there omg whyyyyyyy  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 pm
Meromictic

And I would be fine if it was like the high of the day or w/e and then dropped down to something more reasonable at night.

How do you sleep? gonk
I've only had maybe two nights so far that I needed to have my window fully open, otherwise it's been pretty good. But then, I live near the water so that helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm
Chixen
Meromictic

How do you sleep? gonk
I've only had maybe two nights so far that I needed to have my window fully open, otherwise it's been pretty good. But then, I live near the water so that helps.

With nothing on cool

I just deal? XD I haven't been sleeping that much actually. lol I'll wait until it feels cool enough and then climb into bed for a few hours.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 pm
Meromictic
With nothing on cool

I just deal? XD I haven't been sleeping that much actually. lol I'll wait until it feels cool enough and then climb into bed for a few hours.

Lol, I don't think it's ever been hot enough for me to consider sleeping nude. The past couple summers I've had an extra blanket on my bed.

omg baby deer just came to my screen door just now and meowed, I thought for sure a cat had come over. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am
Chixen
Meromictic
With nothing on cool

Lol, I don't think it's ever been hot enough for me to consider sleeping nude. The past couple summers I've had an extra blanket on my bed.

omg baby deer just came to my screen door just now and meowed, I thought for sure a cat had come over. eek

I never realized that deers could meow! xd They sound cute though~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:31 am
Halfling Heroine
I never realized that deers could meow! xd They sound cute though~

I thought it was the neighbour's cat at first since she left me a gift last morning (how did she know I wanted a mouse head!) but yeah, that was a surprise.

I didn't know either, but it made this really adorable mewling sound. My neighbours have unfortunately tamed the deer in the area so I'm guessing the fawn thought I might have some food for him. But he got scared off when I approached the door, I could hardly see anything anyway because of the dark.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games