Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:25 pm
I hate how the charger for my PS3 won't work just as I got my new controller. gonk I mean I'm on chapter 2 of Alice Madness Returns and I'd hate to have it be messed up again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Congrats on you having a child, A Redhead Angel. ^^

Dexigone
*rubs red's tummy*

Meromictic
Aw, Congrats~~~

How far along are you? O:

Thank you everyone. I am still early, just a couple months. I am still in the tired, morning sickness, gross phase.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 pm
Soul Cairn is THE WORST.

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!? gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 pm
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam

Dexigone
*rubs red's tummy*

Meromictic
Aw, Congrats~~~

Thank you everyone. I am still early, just a couple months. I am still in the tired, morning sickness, gross phase.
I see. You'll sill have a ways to go until you figure out your baby's gender in a couple more months.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam

Dexigone
*rubs red's tummy*

Meromictic
Aw, Congrats~~~

D:

I hope things get better for you. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
A Redhead Angel
Magnificent Moonbeam

Dexigone
*rubs red's tummy*

Meromictic
Aw, Congrats~~~

I see. You'll sill have a ways to go until you figure out your baby's gender in a couple more months.

Yup, we are waiting and hopefully his mom can come up for the gender reveal ultrasound in a couple months.
We don't really care what gender it is. I kind of have a favorite name for a girl, but that isn't the most important thing.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 pm
A Redhead Angel

Yup, we are waiting and hopefully his mom can come up for the gender reveal ultrasound in a couple months.
We don't really care what gender it is. I kind of have a favorite name for a girl, but that isn't the most important thing.
Okay. I hope you feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:19 pm
Meromictic

it isn't debilitating. Most days I just lay on the couch and want to sink in and never move because I am so tired. But I dont throw up all that often. I just feel like I want to. Eating is a challenge because if I don't crave it...I can't eat it. And anything I eat during a nauseous phase, I can't eat or smell again or I get sick. Salads, burgers, parm cheese, mozzarella, any kind of beef really...all ruined sad  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 pm
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic

it isn't debilitating. Most days I just lay on the couch and want to sink in and never move because I am so tired. But I dont throw up all that often. I just feel like I want to. Eating is a challenge because if I don't crave it...I can't eat it. And anything I eat during a nauseous phase, I can't eat or smell again or I get sick. Salads, burgers, parm cheese, mozzarella, any kind of beef really...all ruined sad

oh wow D:

That does make for a challenge. There isn't anything you can take for the nausea?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic

oh wow D:

That does make for a challenge. There isn't anything you can take for the nausea?

The doctor said he could Rx something, but I am trying not to take any meds while pregnant. Kicking my Excedrin habit was rough lol.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 am
A Redhead Angel

*hears echoes of collective squeals of excited joy that erupts whenever babies are mentioned*

Congratz, Red! I hope you're still able to take your prenatal vitamins and maybe just small crackers at first thing in the morning when you wake up? I heard that helps with morning sickness.

Also, Hobbes sends his love to complete this rare desu post while pretending to take care of a mouse toy that's been temporarily adopted by him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 am
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic
A Redhead Angel
Meromictic

oh wow D:

The doctor said he could Rx something, but I am trying not to take any meds while pregnant. Kicking my Excedrin habit was rough lol.

I know I'm a bit late here, but congrats on your pregnancy! I hope everything goes well for you. heart  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am
Slick Southpaw

lol thank you. I think I saw your chest hair shrinking with that giddy post. whee

Halfling Heroine

Thank yo very much. You're not late. That was my first mention of it here. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 am
A Redhead Angel
Slick Southpaw

lol thank you. I think I saw your chest hair shrinking with that giddy post. whee

Halfling Heroine

Thank yo very much. You're not late. That was my first mention of it here. lol

Fair enough. xd Anyway this is lovely news. When is your baby due?  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 am
huuuuuuuu

networking on tumblr is finally starting to pay off

on the verge of 400 followers on my personal, and have gotten about 7 seperate e-mails in regards to commissions now. ;; <3  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games