Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:21 pm
Tezca Frost
Yeah I have my orc looking like a samurai with the same weapon type going around cutting things. Though i'm not much of an archer.

Yes the dawnguard got far cooler items from what i've seen and armored trolls which is just awesome. You can get that head vampires items in the room where you go before entering oblivion. Also snow elf armor which is rather cool.

Did you get live just to play the game?

Archery + Sneak level 100 is the best because I don't have to ever engage in combat. xd

I really want to buy one of the trolls I haven't tried them out yet. XD They also kinda look cute in a stupid way.

That's good to know! I'm not very far in the missions yet. I'm trying to find a "Moth Priest" whatever the hell that is. rofl

I've never paid for xbox live but somehow I was able to download the add on? I have no idea how that happened. I have an xbox live account but I don't subscribe to xbox live. I guess you only have to have an account, it doesn't matter if it's active or not.

BY THE WAY PC USERS IT'S OUT FOR YOU GUYS TOO NOW.

I keep seeing lots of people complaining about the 20$ price tag but it really doesn't seem that bad to me?? It's a pretty large add-on...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
Yeah I have my orc looking like a samurai with the same weapon type going around cutting things. Though i'm not much of an archer.

Yes the dawnguard got far cooler items from what i've seen and armored trolls which is just awesome. You can get that head vampires items in the room where you go before entering oblivion. Also snow elf armor which is rather cool.

Did you get live just to play the game?

Archery + Sneak level 100 is the best because I don't have to ever engage in combat. xd

I really want to buy one of the trolls I haven't tried them out yet. XD They also kinda look cute in a stupid way.

That's good to know! I'm not very far in the missions yet. I'm trying to find a "Moth Priest" whatever the hell that is. rofl

I've never paid for xbox live but somehow I was able to download the add on? I have no idea how that happened. I have an xbox live account but I don't subscribe to xbox live. I guess you only have to have an account, it doesn't matter if it's active or not.

BY THE WAY PC USERS IT'S OUT FOR YOU GUYS TOO NOW.

I keep seeing lots of people complaining about the 20$ price tag but it really doesn't seem that bad to me?? It's a pretty large add-on...
Oh yeah your set perfect for never losing any health. Good combo! I like going head up 100 heavy and two handed weapon/armor is what I have.

I've watched a play-through of dawnguard since its unlikely i'll get to play it anytime soon they seem rather useful in combat.

Oh yeah that mission looked boring when I saw the game they are just people who can read the elder scrolls without going completely blind thats basically it.

How strange that sounds rather good to do not having to pay and getting the game. I think I might get live when JJBA fighting game comes out cause I want to play it very badly and might get dawnguard then. Though still kind of on the edge of maybe to maybe not.

Time for making dawnguard mods pc users emotion_awesome

Its not super long,but for 20$ its not horrible there have been FAR worse add ons for more money coughmosthingcapcomputsondiskandaskstobuyonceownedcough I think most people were expecting it to be similar to the shivering isles which was asking a bit much.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 pm
The Undead Suitor
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
warrior_of_boognish
Haha Aekea wins, time for them to fade back into oblivion~

;_;

inb4 Aekea is redesigned into weaboo-chinatown land so that artists are more willing to work on it. :P

>implying that Aekea hasn't always been some sort of quasi weaboo cyberpunkish chinatown @__@

it wasn't that much before emo the world map made it look all desertish kinda fallouty. more "industrial" than cyberpunk or chinatown. hell, it even looks like it was built inside a asteroid crater.

maybe we shouldn't be asking for gaia to flesh stuff out, because it seems like the people who are fleshing stuff out are the same people who make the generic REIs.

Though there could be a hidden option of fleshing it out and it won't suck?
Buki and gem2niki are working on a lot of the art for Towns, and if there's anyone I give serious credit for exploring outside boundaries, it's gotta be gem2niki. Like I said in the EI/REI creativity thread, I had pegged her as a "japanese foxes everywhere" kind of artist and I have been pleasantly surprised and I'm happy to eat my words for making that assumption. She's really blossomed, and I think for someone who will probably always love Japanese stuff, the artist has the know-how and the willingness to explore other venues. Buki always has a special place just for the gro-gain lol, but she's also been tremendous in her diversity. Dapper Dandy? Infernal Spirit?

I'm hesitant, but I don't want to discount the artists yet.

Fayren could give it a mac reboot

We could all just um, revive zOMG concepts?

though, personally with how beautiful towns 2.0 is, I'd like to think that Aekea has potential to look really cool.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 am
I'm really excited about Towns 2.0....it'd be amazing if towns became a big part of Gaia again. 3nodding I can't wait to see what the new Barton looks like!  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 am
BiaA
I'm on an anime spree! I'm currently watching Tiger & Bunny and Tsuritama, both very good.

Next I'll watch Madoka I already watched the first episode, and thought it was boring as hell, but as so much people like it I hope it gets better...I have to say I completely hate moe cliches so I hope the girls's personalities develop more too.

Uchuu Kyoudai, Tatami Galaxy and maybe Paranoia Agent are also on my to-watch list, any recommendations?

Trust me, later on in the series Madoka will blow your mind. If you think this anime will be just another cliched moe-magic girl show, you'll be pleasantly surprised. wink

The only other anime I can recommend off the top of my head is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I'm guessing you've probably already seen it.(A lot of people have. lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 am
I'm getting excited for payday today. I get ti at lunch so I have to notify my folds when getting the check to let them know how much I made. Though grandma won't cash it in until like Sunday or Saturday...whichever day she makes up her mind for.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 am
Halfling Heroine
I'm really excited about Towns 2.0....it'd be amazing if towns became a big part of Gaia again. 3nodding I can't wait to see what the new Barton looks like!
I wish when they make Aekea it still looks like a broken down kind of disaster industrial zone area. Its the reason I've always liked Aekea is cause it looked like a place where winter never ends and industry thrives the best with no trouble happening because they don't have time work is to much at hand. I don't approve of it now kind of looking like china town I might have to pick a new town to call home if it keeps that vibe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am
Halfling Heroine
BiaA
I'm on an anime spree! I'm currently watching Tiger & Bunny and Tsuritama, both very good.

Next I'll watch Madoka I already watched the first episode, and thought it was boring as hell, but as so much people like it I hope it gets better...I have to say I completely hate moe cliches so I hope the girls's personalities develop more too.

Uchuu Kyoudai, Tatami Galaxy and maybe Paranoia Agent are also on my to-watch list, any recommendations?

Trust me, later on in the series Madoka will blow your mind. If you think this anime will be just another cliched moe-magic girl show, you'll be pleasantly surprised. wink

The only other anime I can recommend off the top of my head is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I'm guessing you've probably already seen it.(A lot of people have. lol)

Well, tumblr kinda spoiled Madoka a little for me, I'm more worried about the flow of it and the character's personality

Hm, I haven't watched Botherhood since I just stopped wacthing anime for a while, but it follows the same storyline as the manga, isn't it? If so, I've got it covered (and I'm used to always like the manga better too)  

BiaA

Nerd

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 am
BiaA
Halfling Heroine
BiaA

Well, tumblr kinda spoiled Madoka a little for me, I'm more worried about the flow of it and the character's personality

Hm, I haven't watched Botherhood since I just stopped wacthing anime for a while, but it follows the same storyline as the manga, isn't it? If so, I've got it covered (and I'm used to always like the manga better too)

Modoka's characters aren't what they seem at first glance. I don't want to say too much and spoil more of it on you. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but Modoka's definitely one of my favorite animes.

Brotherhood follows the same plot as the manga, so you've seen it all already then. I suppose Brotherhood is mainly for people who watched the original anime and never saw the manga.

A few others you might like are Cowboy Bebop, Casshern Sins(a slow burner but another favorite of mine), or Cardcaptor Sakura (just don't watch it dubbed whatever you do, the English version murdered the plot.) Macross Frontier is also good, but I can't vouch that one for certain as I haven't finished watching it yet myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 am
Tezca Frost
Halfling Heroine
I wish when they make Aekea it still looks like a broken down kind of disaster industrial zone area. Its the reason I've always liked Aekea is cause it looked like a place where winter never ends and industry thrives the best with no trouble happening because they don't have time work is to much at hand. I don't approve of it now kind of looking like china town I might have to pick a new town to call home if it keeps that vibe.

I can understand why people are upset about Aekea's image overhaul in the RO. Aekea always had that rough industrial aesthetic as it's trademark-it simply doesn't make sense to have it turn into Neo Chinatown overnight. I'm hoping for all the loyal residents of Aekea that the polished version we saw recently was just for the RO. I know I'd be upset if they fundamentally changed Barton's look and atmosphere without warning.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am
Halfling Heroine
Tezca Frost
Halfling Heroine

I can understand why people are upset about Aekea's image overhaul in the RO. Aekea always had that rough industrial aesthetic as it's trademark-it simply doesn't make sense to have it turn into Neo Chinatown overnight. I'm hoping for all the loyal residents of Aekea that the polished version we saw recently was just for the RO. I know I'd be upset if they fundamentally changed Barton's look and atmosphere without warning.
Same here I really hope it goes back to looking like it did maybe they just made it look a little bit nicer for the RO and then immediately goes back now with possible a giant golden statue in the center. I'm still a bit shocked durem placed last. Let it go back though to the town we once knew it was nicer that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 am
Tezca Frost
Halfling Heroine
Tezca Frost
Halfling Heroine

Same here I really hope it goes back to looking like it did maybe they just made it look a little bit nicer for the RO and then immediately goes back now with possible a giant golden statue in the center. I'm still a bit shocked durem placed last. Let it go back though to the town we once knew it was nicer that way.

For the sake of the canon and the fans of Aekea, I feel they should keep the design consistent with the way it's always looked. I hope the devs take on board all the concerns that were raised in that thread about this issue in the GCD. I was really shocked about Durem coming last. If you'd asked me which town was most likely to win the RO before the event started I'd have said Durem, hands down. However I think there were a large number of people who joined that team purely because they though they'd definitely win. Then when they realized that the point mechanics actually worked against large teams those people moaned about it being unfair instead of trying to do anything about their team's score. I felt sorry for all the nice, hard working Duremites who had to listen to all that negative talk from their own team mates.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am
Halfling Heroine

Modoka's characters aren't what they seem at first glance. I don't want to say too much and spoil more of it on you. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but Modoka's definitely one of my favorite animes.

Brotherhood follows the same plot as the manga, so you've seen it all already then. I suppose Brotherhood is mainly for people who watched the original anime and never saw the manga.

A few others you might like are Cowboy Bebop, Casshern Sins(a slow burner but another favorite of mine), or Cardcaptor Sakura (just don't watch it dubbed whatever you do, the English version murdered the plot.) Macross Frontier is also good, but I can't vouch that one for certain as I haven't finished watching it yet myself.

I didn't watch many episodes of the original Full-Metal anime, but it was very weak compared to the manga which is a master piece in my opinion, so I see why they decided to make brotherhood. And I are they animating the extra comedy strips too? Because they're gold.

I'll give your recommendations a look! The only one I've watched already is Sakura Card Captors, and I did looong long ago when it aired on cartoon network here in Brazil. The dub was good though, it was the golden age on anime here in Brazil at the time, lol, now channels only air Bakugan and Mutant Rex...very sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 am
BiaA
Halfling Heroine

I didn't watch many episodes of the original Full-Metal anime, but it was very weak compared to the manga which is a master piece in my opinion, so I see why they decided to make brotherhood. And I are they animating the extra comedy strips too? Because they're gold.

I'll give your recommendations a look! The only one I've watched already is Sakura Card Captors, and I did looong long ago when it aired on cartoon network here in Brazil. The dub was good though, it was the golden age on anime here in Brazil at the time, lol, now channels only air Bakugan and Mutant Rex...very sad.

I watched the dub as a kid and enjoyed it, but when I watched the Japanese version on the internet when I was older I noticed they'd censored lots of stuff out of the English dub. That said, Cardcaptor Sakura is my favorite anime of all time. heart There never seems to be any good anime on tv anymore.(Or at least not on any of the Irish channels.) You kind of have to look online to find the interesting shows now. The 90's were a golden age for anime. Their visuals aren't as polished as the newer shows but their plots were amazing.

You're right about the original Fullmetal anime-it isn't a patch on the manga. I never read manga normally but I was so disappointed with the ending of the first anime that I went and read the manga.(This was before I heard Brotherhood was being released.) I agree with you, it's a masterpiece, no doubt about it. I haven't finished Brotherhood yet, but I think they did animate some of the comic strips.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 am
Dum di dum~
Gotta go clean up my new apartment tomorrow. And some painting might be in order also. I was thinking of this natural white that has just a drop of grey in it and then one wall with light brown with the same grayish tint. biggrin  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games