Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 am
I took part in the Rejected Olympics and all I got was a trophy that's impossible to match.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 am
I feel bad I didn't even participate because of the lag was too much for me in Space Drop. But I am glad I probably won't get the ribbon because I didn't participate. Next time, I probably won't have a team to root for since I hated seeing some of the other Duremites be sore losers, claiming Gaia rigged the event which I really doubt.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 am
Osgood Schlatter
warrior_of_boognish
Haha Aekea wins, time for them to fade back into oblivion~

;_;

But I love Aekea...
Why do the other towns have to hog all the attention? emotion_donotwant
Tis the will of Aekea not to be dragged in all the stupid drama of the other towns. We don't need vampire attacks people of Aekea are working!

Also sexy: That is a ton of saves gonk and which side you picking in dawnguard?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:46 am
This whole Chik-Fil-A support day is sickening.

According to the news, people were packed in the parking lot and in the Lowe's parking lot at a nearby Chik-Fil-A. In my college town, the one in the mall had 200 people in line. (however, students are trying to get the one on campus shut down and it was dead the entire day.)  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 am
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

inb4 Aekea is redesigned into weaboo-chinatown land so that artists are more willing to work on it. :P  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 am
The Undead Suitor
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

inb4 Aekea is redesigned into weaboo-chinatown land so that artists are more willing to work on it. :P

Oh gosh no xD

That would be horrid.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
I feel bad I didn't even participate because of the lag was too much for me in Space Drop. But I am glad I probably won't get the ribbon because I didn't participate. Next time, I probably won't have a team to root for since I hated seeing some of the other Duremites be sore losers, claiming Gaia rigged the event which I really doubt.

I'm proud of my ribbon scream

xD

I do like town vs towns event, and will always be a Duremite. There were lots of trolls on Barton side also.

I don't think Gaia rigged anything, Durem just had way too many people. But what I didn't like was when they made the Paint Splash "free for all" the only town who really needed it was Durem, and the only town it didn't work for was Durem... There are plenty of Durem player who didn't get their achievements due this glitch. But Gaia didn't bother to fix it. Actually, they didn't even comment about the problem at all. o.O These complaints were not about winning or losing anymore, they were about achievements.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 am
The Undead Suitor
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

>implying that Aekea hasn't always been some sort of quasi weaboo cyberpunkish chinatown @__@  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 am
Iehonatane

I'm proud of my ribbon scream

xD

I do like town vs towns event, and will always be a Duremite. There were lots of trolls on Barton side also.

I don't think Gaia rigged anything, Durem just had way too many people. But what I didn't like was when they made the Paint Splash "free for all" the only town who really needed it was Durem, and the only town it didn't work for was Durem... There are plenty of Durem player who didn't get their achievements due this glitch. But Gaia didn't bother to fix it. Actually, they didn't even comment about the problem at all. o.O These complaints were not about winning or losing anymore, they were about achievements.
Yeah..I got my ribbon and I placed it in my gaia home with my silver trophy from 4 years ago (and the gold water balloon one I bought to have be part of the Durem trophy collection. ninja ). And I agree it was because many users from other teams sent their mules to Durem to assure their defeat. sweatdrop I still want to be a duremite, but I'll do a wait-and-see routine. Kind of like my mom's worry about her team. What she does is not watch the game with her hockey team playing in otherwise that team loses. I tried that route with here and it didn't turn out too well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 am
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

>implying that Aekea hasn't always been some sort of quasi weaboo cyberpunkish chinatown @__@

it wasn't that much before emo the world map made it look all desertish kinda fallouty. more "industrial" than cyberpunk or chinatown. hell, it even looks like it was built inside a asteroid crater.

maybe we shouldn't be asking for gaia to flesh stuff out, because it seems like the people who are fleshing stuff out are the same people who make the generic REIs.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 pm
Tezca Frost
Osgood Schlatter
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

But I love Aekea...
Tis the will of Aekea not to be dragged in all the stupid drama of the other towns. We don't need vampire attacks people of Aekea are working!

I managed to delete all of the useless ones lol

I picked the dawnguard side because I hate the skyrim vampires SO MUCH. Also crossbow crossbow crossbow.

I look like a real freak with my Blades Armor and Crossbow. rofl I look like I don't even belong in the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
Osgood Schlatter
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

But I love Aekea...

I picked the dawnguard side because I hate the skyrim vampires SO MUCH. Also crossbow crossbow crossbow.

I look like a real freak with my Blades Armor and Crossbow. rofl I look like I don't even belong in the game.
Well that is good. hehe

Id pick the dawnguard as well for the same reasons. YAY CROSSBOW!!!

Look like a Samurai in the north? I know that armor is completely out of place.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
Osgood Schlatter
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

But I love Aekea...

Well that is good. hehe

Yes. Looking like a samurai was my plan from the beginning. XD My nord is actually based on a japanese actor LOL. I run around with my ebony blade and my samurai armor firing arrows into the wind.

The dawnguard have other cool stuff too. LIKE ARMORED VAMPIRE HUNTING HUSKIES.
They are so cute omfg.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 pm
I'm on an anime spree! I'm currently watching Tiger & Bunny and Tsuritama, both very good.

Next I'll watch Madoka I already watched the first episode, and thought it was boring as hell, but as so much people like it I hope it gets better...I have to say I completely hate moe cliches so I hope the girls's personalities develop more too.

Uchuu Kyoudai, Tatami Galaxy and maybe Paranoia Agent are also on my to-watch list, any recommendations?  

BiaA

Nerd

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
Osgood Schlatter
warrior_of_boognish

;_;

But I love Aekea...

Well that is good. hehe

Yes. Looking like a samurai was my plan from the beginning. XD My nord is actually based on a japanese actor LOL. I run around with my ebony blade and my samurai armor firing arrows into the wind.

The dawnguard have other cool stuff too. LIKE ARMORED VAMPIRE HUNTING HUSKIES.
They are so cute omfg.
Yeah I have my orc looking like a samurai with the same weapon type going around cutting things. Though i'm not much of an archer.

Yes the dawnguard got far cooler items from what i've seen and armored trolls which is just awesome. You can get that head vampires items in the room where you go before entering oblivion. Also snow elf armor which is rather cool.

Did you get live just to play the game?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games