Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milliani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:41 am
Ronzalpha201
rasengan15678
How do you become a crew member

you dont ask to be a member and members are limited for corruption, etc. i've been here for nearly a year and almost everyone in the guild has my respect *stares at dronze for blacklisting me before*. anyway, take your time and get used to the guild first. you'll eventually understand what i mean.
User Image

*whistles* Thinking back on how I became one *whistle*

Neeee its a secret!!... maybe.

Welcome to all of the new people ^.^

-Nih-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:13 pm
welcome to the new ones... smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trish_lucky07

Ronzalpha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 pm
yes, greetings, all, and welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm new blaugh

Nah... kidding! xD
I have been absent from this guild for a while and only actively posting in the free art forum xP

Missed my times here crying

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

hyperino159

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:25 am
Hello Everyone! I'm Izu-chan's sis! She can't go on right now.. cause it's my turn on the computer! whee Oh well, hello! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:29 am
Nice to meet you. 3nodding  

SandcastleBuilder

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:43 pm
hyperino159
Hello Everyone! I'm Izu-chan's sis! She can't go on right now.. cause it's my turn on the computer! whee Oh well, hello! biggrin
Hi Sis! Welcome to LoH!!! Make sure you meet lots of people in LoH. Beware that some gaians will come and bother you soon.. (example lilbyron)((Don't tell him I wrote that!)) xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:53 pm
Tsk, tsk! Now, let's not spoil anyone's unbiased opinions...
Welcome, dear friend, and please make yourself at home!
heart
b  

Bellabie

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:56 am
Izuashi-chan
hyperino159
Hi Sis! Welcome to LoH!!! Make sure you meet lots of people in LoH. Beware that some gaians will come and bother you soon.. (example lilbyron)((Don't tell him I wrote that!)) xd

lilbryron isn't as annoying as sandcastlebuilder. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:54 am
Hello I'm Bess. I love shojo manga, knitting and anime. I'm always up for new friends and love to help out with whatever whenever I can. I'm currently questing for my dream avi (visit my profile to see wink )  

Safiya_Ai

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:08 pm
Welcome to the guild bess ^_^

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of our lovely members, me (mod), millie (milliani -mod-), or any of our active members
(that was redundant @,@)

Here's to a good guild experience
*cheers*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:18 pm
I luff shoujo manga! It's awesome!! Not as awesome as the one and only Itachi!! <3 blaugh  

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:42 pm
3nodding

wait...
stressed

HE'S NOT THAT AWESOME AND THERE IS WAY BETTER MANGA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS EVERYONE OBSESSED WITH NARUTO~!~!~!~! DAMN YOU CARTOON NETWORK FOR AIRING ONE OF THE LAMEST ANIMES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:01 pm
Hi! You can call me Dragon if you wish, as (like my friend Requiem) instead of revealing my personal information I will drive you insane!  

DragonBlade5

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:03 pm
I'm ok with that~

Welcome to the guild mate~

I sent your request ^D^  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games