Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

Mr Fascist Pants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:44 pm
Far away
This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Hey~y! I'm Pants, you can call me any number of things, Pants, Fascist, Mr. Pants, zak, it all works, so pick and choose User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm an 18 year old student of Bloomsburg College -cheers ::Go Huskies!::- I'm studying for a Ph. D in Computer Forensics -cheers ::CSI techie!!::- Anyways, I'm hyper, I like to meet people, so please, send me a messege, a friend invite, whatever you wish, I'm always around, and I'm more than willing to stretch and flex for my friends! heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:25 pm
<_< >_> 'Ello. Names X.x.XArtemus~SamaX.x.X, I go by Sama, Arteh, Art, Artems, and probably more names though. xp Of which I cannot recall of. Um, I'm just your average seventeen year old from Canada, nothing too special. I have been known as a notorious smartass, and can also be quite sarcastic too. =3 However, I can be humorous and have an efferscent and loving nature to me. I don't bite....hard. >_>

Anywho, I was recently invited to join in this here lovely establishment, due to the nature of my RP skills. >_> Which I never knew were so profound. x3 Thought I'd just check it out, so far, it looks pretty interesting. 3nodding Hehe.

X.x.XArtemus~SamaX.x.X

Partying Reveler

RainbowRev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 pm
Dunno how I got here. xD

I'm Riley. Call me Sven if you prefer, go by both. Or Rev...if RPing.

You wanna know more PM me. too lazy to write it hereuh. xD

-tackleglompsSama/Arteh/Art/Artems- x]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 pm

Hello, I'm Rolo. Better remember it, you'll be screaming it later. xD Naw just kidding[or am I?]. Well anyways..I got a join request today from this guild because the owner thought I deemed a good roleplayer and that she needed more active people. Well I'm not prone to being guilds or staying too long but if I like this one I will most likely stay ^^

I'm a rather hyper, wild, nice person and I have a perverted side which only my good friends have gotten out [which now they now regret xD]. But I can be a cruel, hateful mean person if you get on my bad side. That's basically it about me. If you want to know more, just PM me and I'll answer.

=]

immaculation

Hygienic Receiver

RainbowRev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:54 pm
`Rolo

Hello, I'm Rolo. Better remember it, you'll be screaming it later. xD Naw just kidding[or am I?]. Well anyways..I got a join request today from this guild because the owner thought I deemed a good roleplayer and that she needed more active people. Well I'm not prone to being guilds or staying too long but if I like this one I will most likely stay ^^

I'm a rather hyper, wild, nice person and I have a perverted side which only my good friends have gotten out [which now they now regret xD]. But I can be a cruel, hateful mean person if you get on my bad side. That's basically it about me. If you want to know more, just PM me and I'll answer.

=]

Oooooh, I remember you! o-o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:57 pm

Sad part, I don't remember you x.x

Sorry I have bad memory.

immaculation

Hygienic Receiver

RainbowRev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Wait, false alarm.
I thought you were someone else. >w<
Sorreh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:02 pm

Haha its ok ^^

You know somebody named Rolo? >.>; Those wanna-be impersonators xD Just playing

immaculation

Hygienic Receiver

RainbowRev

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:04 pm
Nope. o-o Thats why I dont know you.
Know no Rolos. But the candy is yummy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:09 pm

Yay I only Rolo =]

Oh they are definately yummy ^^

immaculation

Hygienic Receiver

X.x.XArtemus~SamaX.x.X

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:32 pm
Ak-Rev
Dunno how I got here. xD

I'm Riley. Call me Sven if you prefer, go by both. Or Rev...if RPing.

You wanna know more PM me. too lazy to write it hereuh. xD

-tackleglompsSama/Arteh/Art/Artems- x]

<_< *Tackleglomped.* Haha, I knows joo. xd Got an invite as well, eh? I wonder if Maxie got one. >_>

The owner must have been checking out the Inn, I imagine, if you're here as well. I was pondering on where she had found me, I'm in a fair number of RPs. xd I assume she was checking out that one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:47 pm
'allo.
I'm Legendary XII, but most people call me 'Legend' for short.
I was invited to the Guild and the invitation saying that I'm a good rp'er and in need of active members. 3nodding

I guess I am. x3
If I'm in a really good rp's, I will constantly have ideas left and right.
Not to mention breathe it back to life if the rp is on the verge of dying.
And no, I'm not trying to sound... uhh, concieted. hehe.

I'm a cool guy to hang out with.
I'm easy-going and sarcastic. So, just PM me if you want to get to know me better.

whee

Legendary XII

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:27 pm
'Ello, I am Ice Cold Celes, most just call me Celes. In time, if I come to trust you all, I may share my real name, but not today. -smiles sweetly.-

As for Legend there before me, I myself was invited to this guild for my roleplaying skills (ah ha!) and activeness.

If you wish to get to know me even better, private message me. I am very easy going, laid back kinda gal. Also, willing to give a ear if you have issues of your own.

-Cel Cel.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:32 am
Hello.
Thanks for the invite BTW~

My name is Julia.
Uh... Nothing exciting about me.
I'm going into Grade 11.
I love the Twilight series, and if you wrote/know of a good fanfiction for it, I'll pretty much love you. xD

theorie de chaos

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 am
<3

Woww, lots of new members! [;
Welcome to the guild, guys!

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games