Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:27 pm
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
Blazen_Raven
Black_Rose737
Raven: 5/10 Not sure why...I just really don't like it. : I miss the old eyes....and I don't really like the brown in the avatar that much...
I've never changed my eyes and im not wearing brown...7-10

Wow, I need to get my eyes checked. xp

lol Poor little Rose.

I asked someone else and they thought the boots were brown too. xp What color ARE they? o.O

I thought they were too at first...but they look more of a marronish color, a very dark deep red, boarding on the earth brown....

DId you just add that bow? It hides the cute ears gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:34 pm
yea there red once i get the pants i want you can tell!  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:35 pm
The faerie is right they are Marroon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:57 pm
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
Blazen_Raven
Black_Rose737
Raven: 5/10 Not sure why...I just really don't like it. : I miss the old eyes....and I don't really like the brown in the avatar that much...

lol Poor little Rose.

I asked someone else and they thought the boots were brown too. xp What color ARE they? o.O

I thought they were too at first...but they look more of a marronish color, a very dark deep red, boarding on the earth brown....

I know, I look like a one earred freak! xp I couldn't tell if I liked it or not until now though. xd  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:01 pm
Black_Rose737
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
Blazen_Raven
Black_Rose737

lol Poor little Rose.

I know, I look like a one earred freak! xp I couldn't tell if I liked it or not until now though. xd

YAY!!! Thats the 4laugh the Rose-chan I know ^^ 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:04 pm
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
Blazen_Raven
Black_Rose737

lol Poor little Rose.

You are frightening me =D I like being frightened. whee  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:07 pm
Black_Rose737
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737
violet_faerie
Black_Rose737
Wyrn
Black_Rose737
Blazen_Raven
Black_Rose737

lol Poor little Rose.

You are frightening me =D I like being frightened. whee

blaugh It just reminds me of a show we're i use to love how this girl dressed, cuz she looked huggable, that sounded so wrong, it was just so cute though >< I'm sorry to frighten you, but I just love your whole outfit, It screams Orignal Cutenes...

Yes i know i'm weird....its cuz i have a headache makes me do weird things gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:12 pm
It's ok, I'm weird too. xp

I always have the strong urge to hug Chi. sweatdrop  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

~Raee~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:19 pm
cute ! 8/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:27 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
Wyrn
It is hard to please me when it comes to vocals. I have operatic training.
No training at all, but people say that I'm still very good. I tend to disagree with them... stare

DOnt even start ^^ Azzy-sama i've heard you Cami-chan's heard you, i think Dari-chan's heard you too and I know from me and Cami-chan especially Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh I absolutely love your voice 3nodding Though i never knew u didnt have training eek that makes it even awesomer, the talent you possess 3nodding
I've even gotten paid to sing before, and I'm all...why? I'm really not that good... I've even been in several performances with a Camerata Choir, a production of Amahl and the Night Visitors, and I've directed Mozart's Requiem. ALL AT 20~! xd I still can't believe I did all that stuff, though... I really don't think my voice is all that special. I'm sure that there are quite a few out there that can best me.

The modestness doesnt become you Azzy-sama, OMG I cant believe i'm hearing this, you've been in all these performances been paid to sing, and you dont think your voice is worth a hill of beans *dies* Where is the Azzy-sama that I familiar with that knows his voice is freakin good and will not hesitate to say it.... 3nodding You can say it, xd I'm waiting to hear it exclaim mrgreen
:strikes an arrogantly heroic pose: AZZY-SAMA IS THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE~!!!!!!!!!!! xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:32 pm
~Raee~
cute ! 8/10
For some reason, something about your avvie really really irks me... Mayhaps the color of the shoes? Just something about it... 6.5/10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:49 pm
For most people... that look wouldn't work.. but for Azzy-kun.. you somehow pull it off~  

Dariram
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:54 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
Wyrn
It is hard to please me when it comes to vocals. I have operatic training.
No training at all, but people say that I'm still very good. I tend to disagree with them... stare

DOnt even start ^^ Azzy-sama i've heard you Cami-chan's heard you, i think Dari-chan's heard you too and I know from me and Cami-chan especially Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh I absolutely love your voice 3nodding Though i never knew u didnt have training eek that makes it even awesomer, the talent you possess 3nodding
I've even gotten paid to sing before, and I'm all...why? I'm really not that good... I've even been in several performances with a Camerata Choir, a production of Amahl and the Night Visitors, and I've directed Mozart's Requiem. ALL AT 20~! xd I still can't believe I did all that stuff, though... I really don't think my voice is all that special. I'm sure that there are quite a few out there that can best me.

The modestness doesnt become you Azzy-sama, OMG I cant believe i'm hearing this, you've been in all these performances been paid to sing, and you dont think your voice is worth a hill of beans *dies* Where is the Azzy-sama that I familiar with that knows his voice is freakin good and will not hesitate to say it.... 3nodding You can say it, xd I'm waiting to hear it exclaim mrgreen
:strikes an arrogantly heroic pose: AZZY-SAMA IS THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE~!!!!!!!!!!! xd

YAY *glomps* See I knew you had it in you all along, You better believe it too *makes meanie face* And if i Hear it was all Garbage I shall just have to reinstate my theory.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:55 pm
8/10 Still waiting for you to finish keep saving up and maybe pull a lil bit from your giuld account... evil  

Ceveo

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:33 pm
Dariram
For most people... that look wouldn't work.. but for Azzy-kun.. you somehow pull it off~
So what was my score? xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games