Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:40 pm
Masquanade
I wouldn't mind helping you Shiz. Though I'm kind of confused as to what kind of guild it is. sweatdrop

It is going to be called Poll Whores Anonymous. My friend just randomy said that out of the blue, and now we are going to make a guild xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:40 am
Ok i have the convesation i had with evelyn saved, lets see if i can get any good chunks out of it.

This guild is going to be Chatterbox,General Discussion and poll whoreing
we dont want all the spam like in literate spam, have you looked at any of those threads
oh god yes,I like all the word games tho, We will have and ^ game
yeah.

Yes we have great conversations >D I left all the good parts out XD  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:14 am
Gasp we are out of mods now, sorry crying I think I am adding another mod per 200 members tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:00 pm
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:32 pm
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

I requested to join. biggrin
Nice guild . . . I think you have too stickies and announcements specially since you don't have that many threads yet . . . that's just my personal opinion . . . of course I don't like a lot of stickies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:49 pm
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

Nice guild . . . I think you have too stickies and announcements specially since you don't have that many threads yet . . . that's just my personal opinion . . . of course I don't like a lot of stickies.

Agreed... the Maple Story Guild has about a half-page of stickies, and it's really starting to piss me off. Having to scroll down to find out who's actually posted is NOT fun.

Less stickies = more fun.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:53 am
iOggy
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

Agreed... the Maple Story Guild has about a half-page of stickies, and it's really starting to piss me off. Having to scroll down to find out who's actually posted is NOT fun.

I was just setting everything up for later becuase I am a**l like that Oo. I am going to be deleting some, some of it was first day stuff, and I can probably combine some too. One of the announcements was going to the mods becase 3 mods are MIA they have been online allday yesterday and they have a total posts of 3 combined. So by noon today if they do not respond, I need 3 new mods 3nodding of corse I only get to pick one, becuase the otehr two are both of my friends mods.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:39 am
Shizankoff
iOggy
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

I was just setting everything up for later becuase I am a**l like that Oo. I am going to be deleting some, some of it was first day stuff, and I can probably combine some too. One of the announcements was going to the mods becase 3 mods are MIA they have been online allday yesterday and they have a total posts of 3 combined. So by noon today if they do not respond, I need 3 new mods 3nodding of corse I only get to pick one, becuase the otehr two are both of my friends mods.

I notice a lot of people when they get guilds, they go sticky/announcement crazy. It makes since since regular Gaians can't make stickies/announcements in the regular forums . . . but some people just seriously have too much. Once I went to this guild and they had this sticky where this guy posted his art and then another sticky where people commented on it . . . instead of just having one sticky . . .  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:42 am
Masquanade
Shizankoff
iOggy
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

I notice a lot of people when they get guilds, they go sticky/announcement crazy. It makes since since regular Gaians can't make stickies/announcements in the regular forums . . . but some people just seriously have too much. Once I went to this guild and they had this sticky where this guy posted his art and then another sticky where people commented on it . . . instead of just having one sticky . . .

I now have 4 stickys adn one announcement -is proud- lol. The mods I layed off havent noticed, sence there never in the guild Oo. I only layed off two tho, because on just randomly became active. I still need to pick one more mod now, grrr. picking mods are hard becuase there are lots of qualifyed people, I feel your pain masq. >D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:43 am
Shizankoff
Masquanade
Shizankoff
iOggy
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

I now have 4 stickys adn one announcement -is proud- lol. The mods I layed off havent noticed, sence there never in the guild Oo. I only layed off two tho, because on just randomly became active. I still need to pick one more mod now, grrr. picking mods are hard becuase there are lots of qualifyed people, I feel your pain masq. >D
Oh yeah. Fun things indeed. I had a lot of problems when I picked new mods for this a while back. sweatdrop 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:54 am
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Masquanade
Shizankoff
iOggy
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Poll Whores Anonymous
My child lives gonk

Oh yeah. Fun things indeed. I had a lot of problems when I picked new mods for this a while back. sweatdrop 3nodding

I saw -read the entire admisistration thread- whaat i was bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:58 am
eek
Heh. Guess you were bored to read all of that.
I've read it all too! xd Consdering I've posted in this thread since day one . . . sweatdrop Guess it doesn't count.

Oh just a head's up- this Sunday I'm having one of my Gaia friends come down to visit me for two weeks. So I'm not going to be on as much. The 5th and 6th I'll be out of town in Gulf Shores and then the 9th and 10th I'll be out of town in New Orleans. Some of you mods have been . . . not aroundish . . . I know some of you have good reasons . . . but yeah. Maybe we need another mod. So that's all.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:14 am
Masquanade
eek
I've read it all too! xd Consdering I've posted in this thread since day one . . . sweatdrop Guess it doesn't count.

Oh just a head's up- this Sunday I'm having one of my Gaia friends come down to visit me for two weeks. So I'm not going to be on as much. The 5th and 6th I'll be out of town in Gulf Shores and then the 9th and 10th I'll be out of town in New Orleans. Some of you mods have been . . . not aroundish . . . I know some of you have good reasons . . . but yeah. Maybe we need another mod. So that's all.

I'll try to be more active while you're gone...I've been accepting members, and I look for obviously repeat topics, but we've gotten so large that I can't remember what we already have threads on, or where the originals are. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:39 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
eek

I'll try to be more active while you're gone...I've been accepting members, and I look for obviously repeat topics, but we've gotten so large that I can't remember what we already have threads on, or where the originals are. sweatdrop

I love your new avi ><  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:30 pm
Shizankoff
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
eek

I love your new avi ><

Indeed, it is rather...interesting. I'm assuming another glitch in the system?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games