Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm
I wish I could learn how to control my swallowing. evil
Instead of little gulps, I wish I could swallow a whole mouthful at once, and also be able to effectively take shots.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Pervy sounding inmate from the local correctional facility calling up and trying to start a conversation. WTF.

And why our number? Did he just try a random one?

Ew.  

IH_Zero

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:19 pm
My "friend" Lupis is such a ******** dipshit. He tries to burn the bridge between us, claimed to want to kill himself, told me that he lied to me for the past year, said all kinds of s**t about me, and to me, keeps bitching about me, and called me on Sunday. He was in one of my friend's chatroom and was bragging about how much sex he was getting with an 18 year old. He's bloody 27. So I called my friend Keta and asked her to call his ex who is like a little sister to me, since I don't have her number, he bloody called me. So I decided to 3 way it without him knowing. I seriously think that he's lying about getting sex from an 18 year and if he is, it's probably not that good. Why else would he brag about it? I just think he's trying to get me to like him or whatever...he ******** pisses me off.

So he called me back to say I was a chicken s**t. Took me 3 tries to get it out of him and he goes to say that he's never talked about me behind my back which is bullshit. What's funnier is that when he called me the first time he said he wasn't calling to b***h at me and that he wasn't going to waste his time bitching at me. Then an hour later he calls and bitches at me.

o.o I wrote more than what I expected to  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 am
I must apologize. Sometimes when I stare, my mind is elsewhere... other times, I am trying to figure out if I can or should help. sweatdrop  

Fiddlers Green

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 am
No, this world does not, nor do it's inhabitants, owe you something for "gracing" us with your presence.

You are the one who signed up for a modification and now it's an inconvenience to get you off it? Wait, and compared to the other hundreds of thousands of people who are trying to get a modification because if they don't, they will be homeless, your situation is more of an inconvenience than all of them?

Yes, I will certainly place more priority on getting you off this modification than those people who are going through foreclosure proceedings as we speak.

You'd like the CEO's name? Well, as detail oriented and intent on specifics as you are, I would have imagined that the numerous interviews, immense number of YouTube press releases and countless articles would have clued you in that his name is Vikram Pandit and how to spell that. Oh, yeah, and while you asked me if I'm in the United States, guess what? He's not from here and he still runs this business.

Your wife has a PHD in English and if things aren't taken care of within a week you'll be contacting the media because they love this kind of disservice?

Would you like fries with that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:18 am
rmcdra
Apparently according to one of my friends, everyone in M&R are psuedo-intellectuals who knows nothing about religion, just religious knowledge and philosophy. Also that requesting facts to support an opinion/belief is not necessary because they are opinions/beliefs not facts.

It saddens me that my friend thinks this but what saddens me more is that this person is afraid I'll lose my path if I keep hanging out in M&R. I cannot convince my friend otherwise. It's going to be a hard pill to swallow but I'll just have to accept that my friend believes this since I wish to keep the friendship.
Hells bells. My experience in M&R has done nothing but strengthen my positions.

Said friend needs to be reminded that not everyone works the way they do.  

TeaDidikai

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 am
TeaDidikai
rmcdra
Apparently according to one of my friends, everyone in M&R are psuedo-intellectuals who knows nothing about religion, just religious knowledge and philosophy. Also that requesting facts to support an opinion/belief is not necessary because they are opinions/beliefs not facts.

It saddens me that my friend thinks this but what saddens me more is that this person is afraid I'll lose my path if I keep hanging out in M&R. I cannot convince my friend otherwise. It's going to be a hard pill to swallow but I'll just have to accept that my friend believes this since I wish to keep the friendship.

Thanks Tea. Unfortunately this friend thinks that they know me better than myself. I'll just have to learn to accept this about this person and just "roll with it", while not letting their attitude indirectly influence me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 am
Dear BCP,
Please stop screwing with my skin and giving my cystic zits on my menses. They hurt. It sucks. And everyone looks at me like I'm a oily teenager all over again emo .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am
rmcdra
TeaDidikai
rmcdra

Thanks Tea. Unfortunately this friend thinks that they know me better than myself. I'll just have to learn to accept this about this person and just "roll with it", while not letting their attitude indirectly influence me.
Remind said friend about what an arrogant and presumptuous position they are taking, assuming they know you better than you know yourself. Remind them how judgemental they are towards the people in M&R and to you. Remind them that pride, arrogance, and judgementalism break Agape, and thus before they start talking to you about the dangers on your path, they should watch out for the dangers on theirs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 pm
Apparently definitions of words are useless because they don't reach the Meaning of the word (the ethereal "essence" of a word). Oh and this... idea... justifies using whatever ******** word you want to in order to describe yourself because definitions are useless and unimportant and hide the "beauty" of "Meaning". In fact, we apparently give words Meaning by using them to "describe ourselves" with.

Oh and I'm apparently cissexist, pretentiously pedantic and/or care more about abstract concepts than I care about people because I didn't agree with/understand this concept.  

Recursive Paradox

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Grawr. Pervy inmate guy called again. I didn't answer it this time. Only reason I did last night is because, well, it's not entirely unlikely I'd be getting a call from a friend or something, from there. Don't know this guy at all. I blocked any further calls from him. But still. Creepy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 pm
I failed my driving test today. gonk  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm
True Colours of Destiny
I failed my driving test today. gonk

I failed mine twice. don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm
Recursive Paradox
Apparently definitions of words are useless because they don't reach the Meaning of the word (the ethereal "essence" of a word). Oh and this... idea... justifies using whatever ******** word you want to in order to describe yourself because definitions are useless and unimportant and hide the "beauty" of "Meaning". In fact, we apparently give words Meaning by using them to "describe ourselves" with.

Oh and I'm apparently cissexist, pretentiously pedantic and/or care more about abstract concepts than I care about people because I didn't agree with/understand this concept.

Heh.
No mortal word will ever reach conceptual meaning.
But if one is going to worry about it too much, one shouldn't use words at all, and let the rest of us who are working with what we have get on with our discussions. Meta-discussing is fun in only small doses. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Sometimes being open and honest about who and what you are works out. No one here would think it okay to degrade me as a person for being Rroma.

Sometimes it goes horribly wrong. My highschool experiences are one example. A workplace that is run on the same social foundation as a high school is another.

People who justify their race based privilege are, by definition, racists. They are indulging racist behavior.

Saying that the Rroma do not deserve to mentioned at all in relation to Slavery in the US, and only deserve a small mention when it comes to European Slavery and the Holocaust because we're such a small population that we are "a drop in the bucket", perpetuates ignorance and is ******** racist as hell.

The only thing that kept me from leaping across the table and strangling her is that I found some glimmer of humanity earlier in the week when discussing culture with a person from HK.

I made a new friend. One who isn't a racist b***h.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games