Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:57 pm
He lets go of Antonio and stares at him skeptically. Granted, he's already hit the iron this morning, but would do it again to help Antonio. Don yous be doin one a dem esercizi di ragazza ta match yous capelli. Yous a Pavani…capire? He's hoping his words will motivate him to make some noticeable gains. Really, Pietrina is right, he probably doesn't have time to go and hit the gym again this morning before filming.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:07 pm
She looks to Kyle. So I think we should round up the actors for this next scene to get started. Could you please send a group text to the boys and have them round everyone up? Lemme see, there's Ryzan, Katana…

As she tries to remember, Kyle takes out his ipad. Ryzan, Katana, Miro, Kits, Mr. Giovanni and Taus.

Toss? …… confused Thinks on it for a bit. OH you mean that nice man from Czechoslovakia. whee I didn't realize he was cast in this film. He um…… Looks to Antonio. He's "legal," right? We have the proper documentation for him? Work Visa and all that? I mean his country has disappeared so it may be more complicated. neutral I thought his name was …… She's called him so many different names she honestly cannot remember what they settled on. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:15 pm
That poor man has been through so much……his homeland simply vanishing from the face of the earth and everything. And to top it all off his name is TOSS. How much is one person suppose to endure in their lives…ya know? neutral Sips her latte.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:44 pm
For a moment after Giovanni let him go, he thought to defend himself by explaining the regiment he and Flo had been going through, but knowing Gio, he would probably think anything short of bench pressing a goddamn bus was "too girly", so he decided against it.

With the subject change, he thought it might be safe to quietly wander off, but then Triny had more questions for him. He groaned inwardly and crossed his arms. "You do realize a good portion of your staff and security aren't 'legal', right? emotion_eyebrow Truth be told, most of the cast doesn't have documents: Täuschung, Vassnta, Drew, Tes, Ryzan, Miro, Liada, Anira, Leko, Ayami.... and Hauk, while he -does- have documentation, it's rather questionable in its details. Hell, I'm pretty sure Giovanni here legally isn't even supposed to be able to leave Italy." He glared at his brother-in-law and put emphasis on his next statement. "And it's my job to make sure no one gets deported despite that."

Looking off to the side, he mumbled to himself,"I don't need to lift weights for that" stare

"And for the last time, Triny, he's GERMAN. emotion_facepalm Even if he was Czechoslovakian, the country didn't 'disappear'; it's been divided into the Czech Republic and Slovakia. It's the same land mass and the same people." Apparently that nap he had and the resulting surprise makeover had completely negated his morning coffee. emotion_facepalm But while he was ranting... "It's also Täus, as in house with a T instead of an H."  

Omnompoeia

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Having been "geographically challenged" her entire life, she has no idea what or where a "Slovakia" is, but it sounds Russian or Swedish? ………… House?!! Good Lord! THAT'S EVEN WORSE!! How come he speaks German if he's from Slovakia? Shouldn't he speak Swedish? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm
Takes a pull on his cigar. Yo…dis ere flick is Italiano. stare Gestures pressing fingers touching his thumb. No-bodies spreken-zee-doich round 'ere. talk2hand  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Puts her hand on her husband's arm. No no…its fine. He speaks English very well. 3nodding

Kyle checks his ipad for the list of cast members. Ah…… I don't have a listing for Drew. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:01 pm
Closes her eyes and shakes her head slightly. She grabs her megaphone and flips it on it squelches loudly as she's turned it up full blast.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE …… WHO IS DREW AND WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!! I WANT THIS DREW PERSON BROUGHT OVER HERE IMMEDIATELY!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:03 pm
Franco is suddenly next to zitellona.
Ehhh, dones worry 'bout it. Drew ain't no bodies problem no mores.
Drags on his cigar, cracking a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:14 pm
Gives the Boss a nod. If Franco says Drew isn't a problem…then Drew isn't a problem. Looks likes Drew is gonna gets recas', Dolce Cosa. Drew is udderwoids occupato…capire? cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 pm
You "took care" of a member of the cast?!!! stressed Jeezus Franco!! Now I have to recast a part?!! stressed

Looks around for Ryzan or TES so she can ask what part Drew played. WHERE ARE ALL THE ELVES?!!! scream stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:44 pm
"What do you mean Drew isn't on the list? Of course he is. I couldn't forget the guy if I tried." stare  

Omnompoeia

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:57 pm
*gets carried in by the same guy that carried him into the previous scene as the guy's apparently still afraid of getting shot. Too tired to object, Ryzan just allowed it and even had himself a little nap along the way* emotion_zzz

The Duchess Vixtul, Your Majesty.
*shakes the dark elf awake before setting him down and taking a deep bow*

hm? Vel'bol?
*stretches and rubs his eyes under his dark glasses*
Ah... bwael kre'tan, jabbress... *yawns*

*goes to take a seat in the co-director's chair*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 pm
Kyle holds out his ipad to Antonio so he can see for himself. neutral

It doesn't matter…Drew is history. talk2hand Starts to get annoyed.

Kyle takes the ipad back to text Ryzan quickly before the Mistress blows a gasket. sweatdrop Before he gets the chance to hit send, he is relieved to see Ryzan and clears his throat loudly when Ryzan goes to sit right in his lap. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:04 pm
Ryzan!! Just who is Drew and what part does he play? We had an "incident" and Drew needs to be recast. stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games