Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 pm
SpectralEternity
Ryssa Blackblood
I have a question regarding breeding and eggs.

For claiming an egg, is the timer calculated in 3 day increments from when the pokemon were paired up or is it in 3 day increments from when the last claim was made?

Thank you for your patience. We're going to give the breeding center a bit of an update because this question and a few from the past have brought up some good points.

From now on, the breeding center will allow you to breed up to 5 eggs over 3 day increments (so a total of 15 days for 5 eggs) starting from the day the pokemon are paired, as long as it's indicated how many eggs the breeder is looking to claim when they pick the pokemon up. So in your case, if it's been six days since you put your pokemon in the center, you may claim 2 eggs, but in the future if you're looking to claim more than one egg, note how many you're looking for when you drop the pokemon off.

ahh, good to know. then for the record, let's state I'm gunna go for the full five eggs. I'll mare that in the dropoff post. Thanks specs  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:29 am
SpectralEternity
Ryssa Blackblood

For claiming an egg, is the timer calculated in 3 day increments from when the pokemon were paired up or is it in 3 day increments from when the last claim was made?

Thank you for your patience. We're going to give the breeding center a bit of an update because this question and a few from the past have brought up some good points.

From now on, the breeding center will allow you to breed up to 5 eggs over 3 day increments (so a total of 15 days for 5 eggs) starting from the day the pokemon are paired, as long as it's indicated how many eggs the breeder is looking to claim when they pick the pokemon up. So in your case, if it's been six days since you put your pokemon in the center, you may claim 2 eggs, but in the future if you're looking to claim more than one egg, note how many you're looking for when you drop the pokemon off.

One other question about the revised breeding rules. It was said that it's okay for anyone to claim one of the eggs so long as they have the parents' owner's permission. Does that mean we can claim an egg to a "future claims" as well for characters that aren't yet around?  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:50 am
Ryssa Blackblood
SpectralEternity
Ryssa Blackblood

One other question about the revised breeding rules. It was said that it's okay for anyone to claim one of the eggs so long as they have the parents' owner's permission. Does that mean we can claim an egg to a "future claims" as well for characters that aren't yet around?

You can, but keep in mind that you can't take the parents out until all of the eggs are claimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:18 am
Ok so i just noticed Ohm's been running around with an old PHL Rose incense. I know we converted the over all idea to the Sweet incense because of Prince but does the effect change or does the original effect remain for those transferred over like Ohm's ? I can't remember nor find the ruling >_< Im going to assume it changed but i wanted to make sure first because if its not ima shelf the item as a kind of "trophy" never to be used sweatdrop

Rose Incense: Wild Pokemon from your current region's pokemon will appear every RP post for 24 hours. Notes: Consumed after use.

Sweet Incense: Wild Pokemon from your current location's wild pokemon list will appear every RP post for 24 hours without reducing post counters. Changing locations will not cancel out the incense's effect.Note: Consumed After Use  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:51 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Ok so i just noticed Ohm's been running around with an old PHL Rose incense. I know we converted the over all idea to the Sweet incense because of Prince but does the effect change or does the original effect remain for those transferred over like Ohm's ? I can't remember nor find the ruling >_< Im going to assume it changed but i wanted to make sure first because if its not ima shelf the item as a kind of "trophy" never to be used sweatdrop

Rose Incense: Wild Pokemon from your current region's pokemon will appear every RP post for 24 hours. Notes: Consumed after use.

Sweet Incense: Wild Pokemon from your current location's wild pokemon list will appear every RP post for 24 hours without reducing post counters. Changing locations will not cancel out the incense's effect.Note: Consumed After Use

Lol tano.
You were supposed to change it over to sweet incense. since Rose incense has an actual use for breeding to get Budew from Roselia/roserade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:39 pm
SpectralEternity
Ryssa Blackblood
SpectralEternity
Ryssa Blackblood

You can, but keep in mind that you can't take the parents out until all of the eggs are claimed.
okay so any future claims put the parents on ice, got ya. thanks  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:55 pm
Vigilia
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Lol tano.
You were supposed to change it over to sweet incense. since Rose incense has an actual use for breeding to get Budew from Roselia/roserade.

Yeah i know but i hardly ever us Ohm's items so itsslipped past me that he even had one sorry. I only noticed it when i had to remove some of his max restores sweatdrop

Also loona told me i should present this as an idea last week sometime and i forgot. Id LOVE for sweet scent to have the same effect or something akin to it from the games in the guild for hoard battles so talking to loona i had this idea.

~Sweet Scent: Lower targets evasion two stages. -20 Wild Encounter. Roll to determine pokemon encountered. Encounter becomes a hoard battle and all five pokemon are set to level 10.

-4 for each pokemon. A number between the 3 and 5 we normally use.
lv10 so the Exp's not broken AF and the reduce late area pokemon from being to OP in lv for one pokemon to defeat.
I had also given thought to simply reducing level to 1/4th the highest level in the area as well but i figured a set 10 was better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:24 am
Does Mysterious Incense negate the 3-Post requirement for catching pokemon? Does it mean I can fight that one kind of pokemon each post until it expires? Will it be the same Pokemon or just the same element type?  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:51 pm
SuperOniBlue
Does Mysterious Incense negate the 3-Post requirement for catching pokemon? Does it mean I can fight that one kind of pokemon each post until it expires? Will it be the same Pokemon or just the same element type?

Yes, the pokemon encountered with the incense are free, although you are limited to one pokemon per post. You can fight and try to capture as many of them as you want or can manage during the 24 hours, and as it says, the pokemon encountered are of the same type as the incense. They do not all have to be the same species if you don't want them to be, but they must all share the same type that was rolled for the incense. Hopefully that clears everything up~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:28 pm
NVM  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:11 am
So if Talonflame uses Flare blitz against my Greninja, who is level 100, after all is said and done Talonflame does -5 since that's min damage. Flare Blitz has recoil, what's the recoil damage? Is it -5 since that's the min or is it like 2 or 3?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:56 am
Shadow - Dragon
So if Talonflame uses Flare blitz against my Greninja, who is level 100, after all is said and done Talonflame does -5 since that's min damage. Flare Blitz has recoil, what's the recoil damage? Is it -5 since that's the min or is it like 2 or 3?

Battle Information: Level Boosts
"If a pokemon's defense buff completely nullifies the damage done (ie, if it is greater than the damage, resulting in 0 damage), it does a minimum of 5 damage to the opponent."

Here is your answer! Hope that clarifies things~  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:04 am
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

"If a pokemon's defense buff completely nullifies the damage done (ie, if it is greater than the damage, resulting in 0 damage), it does a minimum of 5 damage to the opponent."

It doesn't lol.

So it does 5 min damage but then there's 1/4 recoil. So does the recoil do 1.25 dam (round up to 2 or down to 1) or would the recoil also do 5 damage back to Talonflame?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:15 am
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

It doesn't lol.

So it does 5 min damage but then there's 1/4 recoil. So does the recoil do 1.25 dam (round up to 2 or down to 1) or would the recoil also do 5 damage back to Talonflame?

Oh! Sorry, it would still be 5 damage. That little snippet applies really to any damage that falls below 5, that's what I was trying to say, but.... @ w@;;; It's 1am and I'm not articulating very well, sorry... |||OTZ  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:30 am
SpectralEternity

Okay that's what I've been doing anyways so thanks for clearing that up.

No worries I understand and the newest event looks great so thanks for that as well.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games