Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius shook his head."No the wounds weren't deep enough and your own regenerative abilities will heal it better. If it were another order of creature that attacked maybe you might."

Jennifer started to loosen her hold on Abigail but still didn't let go. When Abigail said everything was okay she just shook her head. Her eyes were still closed and she didn't seem to want to let go for the foreseeable future.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 pm
Abigail Smith

She nodded hearing that and sighed. Once he was done taking care of her wounds, she smiled a him tiredly,"Thank you Lucius". Now she teleported Jennifer and herself to the master bed. "You can open your eyes now.", she said, only to be laying on her side. Of course she was still holding Jennifer. Before she changed her clothes to a pair of shorts and tank top. "Mommy will protect you for as long as she can.", she said before kissing her forehead. Since she was caught up in trying to get their daughter to relax, she wouldn't sense Damian right away.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Jennifer felt tired after they were in the bed and snuggled up to Abigail and fell asleep.

Damian and Belle returned at this point. He looked around and felt that something was off now. He went to Lucius and asked him what happened. Once Lucius told him Damian immediately went to Abigail and Jennifer."Abigail are you okay. No serious injuries?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Abigail Smith

She watched Jennifer sleep until she heard Damian. Now she looked at him and nodded,"I'm doing good. And I killed three of those things. I used Relen's short swords.", she explained as she was laying there. Of course she was still holding Jennifer and rubbing her back.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed a sigh of relief."As long as you two are safe."He sat on the edge of the bed and watched Jennifer who seems to have fallen asleep. He looked from her back to Abigail."I'm sorry I wasn't here to help protect our daughter."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:47 pm
Abigail Smith

She motioned for Damian to lay behind her. "Damian, don't be hard on yourself. I am still kicking myself, for not telling her that there was monsters out there. Besides I don't know how bad the scratches look.", she told him, as she knew her patch jobs were showing. Since she didn't bother to cover them up.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid down behind Abigail and gathered both her and Jennifer into his hold."It's easy to say don't be hard on yourself but that doesn't mean I will stop myself."He kissed at her injured shoulder avoiding the injury itself. He just laid there wishing he had been there to keep his family safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:01 pm
Abigail Smith

She relaxed when she felt Damian held her and Jennifer. Slowly she closed her eyes and sighed. "I think Lucius killed two of those dogmen. And did you get the power pole repaired?", she asked him, only to yawn. It was clear that the fight had taken a good amount out of her. Since she was not used to fighting like this.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:22 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian waved that away."It's an easy fix. I will worry about that later. My most important thing right now is to make sure that you two are safe.
Actually that is my only real important task on a day to day basis."
He kissed her cheek and held her against him. If she fell asleep he would continue to hold her and Jennifer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:31 pm
Abigail Smith

She did doze off but only for a while. Since the power was out, since the power pole line was down. Eventually Abigail woke up slightly sweating. Grumbling she wished that it was cooler in here. But she checked on their daughter, hoping that she was doing better.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually went to fix the pole when the two of them were asleep. He had just finished it when Abigail woke up. He had returned to the room. Seeing she was awake he placed a hand on her shoulder."Are you alright? Did you sleep well enough despite the air condition being off.?"He looked from Abigail to Jennifer and watched her since she was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:07 pm
Abigail Smith

She was sitting up when Damian put his hand on her shoulder. Looking at him, she looked a bit annoyed. But it was a common expression when she was to hot. Yet it did not help that she was sandwiched between two sources of body heat. "I'm going to rinse off real fast.", she replied, and was able to feel the AC now. Of course as she closed the bathroom door with her foot, he'd see her start to take off her tank top. Once her quick shower we done, she came out in almost booty shorts, sports bra, and a tank top over that.

Now she looked happier and more relaxed. Even her legs looked freshly shaved. Though she'd probably stop doing that soon enough. Her hair was in a mess bun on the top of her head, with the help of a banana clip.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat down and placed a hand on Jennifer and was gently trying to help her sleep better. He looked back in time to see Abigail starting to take off her tank top before the door to the bathroom closed. He kept trying to make Jennifer sleep well. He heard the door o[en and smiled seeing Abigail and he noticed that she seemed happier. He stood up and took her in his arms before leading them both back to the bed. He sat down and pulled her down so she was sitting next to him."She seems to be better for now. We will have to make sure that she doesn't have nightmares."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Abigail Smith

She let him take her to the bed. Only to sit, beside him and look at him. Of course she kissed his shoulder. "Yeah, we will.", she said, before glancing at Jennifer. Though she reached back and touched the healing wounds on her right shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian placed a hand gently on her wound and applied healing energies to help the would heal even quicker. Once he was done he leaned in and spoke quietly into her ear."You know that outfit is very tempting to me. You are giving me a lesson in patience and you didn't know it."He then kissed her neck once and then continued to watch their daughter.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games