Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:09 pm
Iyamashi
so that mean he was 12 when he came here...and he took martial art since 5....

sorry, you can't obtain a true black belt within 7 years. =/
He's pretty into it. It's crazy. Knowing him, it really wouldn't surprise me if he did. He still continues to take martial arts even now. It's like his thing. It's kinda scary at times though, but he knows how to control himself so unless you REALLY REALLY piss him off he won't kill you... and I mean that seriously. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:43 pm
Why is that people doubt that there were winter celebrations before Christmas..seriously. You can even Wiki or google Christmas/ Winter Celebrations and get the information on Yule. WTF. And birth of the sun was referring to the days getting a bit longer in the late winter not literally the sun being born. >.<;;; It's been proven by historians that Christmas was taken from pagan Yule. They did that to get early pagans to convert to Christianity. God damn ******** moron.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:56 pm
To volley: he might be able to get some degree, but not a black belt. think about it for a moment. 7 years starting from 5, your parents have to take you to practice, which last no more than 2 hours a day, you have school as well as homework (homework in vietnam compared to homework here...you guys have it easy). you don't have to believe me, all i'm asking for you to do is think about it.

To oreo: o-o christmas is celebration of the birth of Christ....i don't think it has anything to do with birth to the sun....and don't daylight get shorter during winter? o-O the real christmas got nothing to do with santa clause...it's about the birth of Christ, i really have no idea where the big fat guy came from...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:57 pm
DAMN ALL THOSE LITTLE ******** WHO TRY THEIR BEST TO PISS ME OFF!!!!! THEY CAN ALL DIE AND BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!!! THEYRE JUST ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO BEAT THE s**t OUTTA THEM, WHAT WITH THE WAY THEY ACT...IF I DIDNT CARE ABOUT GETTING SUSPENDED I WOULD TOTALLY POUND THEM!!!! RAWR FREAKING RAWR!!!!!

that is all...  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:48 pm
someone's pissed =o did you felt better after posting?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:48 am
Iyamashi
someone's pissed =o did you felt better after posting?

yes, yes i did, thank you =^.^=  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:28 am
you're welcome.

this is the best thread i've ever created 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:06 pm
Iyamashi
you're welcome.

this is the best thread i've ever created 8D

you got that right cool
i have never found a place where i can safely start screaming and swearing without someone getting me in trouble. And i get angry easily, so this is a lifesaver  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:28 pm
why do you get angry easily? =o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:20 pm
i guess people just find it really easy to piss me off, like they know exactly which buttons to push to make me blow my top.
plus they(especially my sis) dont listen to me and interrupt me a lot, which would make anyone mad, so yeah, im angry a lot  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:28 pm
lol, i know, sibling can be most problematic.

hmm, what are those buttons exactly? anything in specific or just random things? =o  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:55 pm
u r not authorized to know that information o.O
but it really depends on my mood...and the day...but still, im not telling^^  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:10 pm
Actually.... Christ was said to have been born some time in Spring so x-mas can't really be his b-day.
Or so I've heard.
Many times.
xD;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:19 pm
To darkdark: authorized to the what now? =o
lol, sure sure. sorry, i tend to be nosy at time. so do excuse my rude intrusion please. ^__^

To cami: ....i'm sorry for the rude language...but you got to be ******** kidding me right? -__- spring?  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:54 pm
SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
I just know it wasn't winter.
Don't hurt me.
It's just what I've been told.
-shrugs-

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games