Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Khime

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 am
Username: Khime
Nickname: Zorro
Preferences: Straight (sad I know)
Interests: All Shonen-ai & Yaoi, Bleach, Inu-yasha, FMA, Gaia, Zantarni, Swimming, Marching Band, Drawing anime and Dragons, DBZ, Harry Potter, Vampires, Werewolves, and many other things that would take to long to list. (Yeah I'm lazy)
Fav. Boy/boy Pairing: I have many. My top two are Ichigo/Grimmjow (fanfictions) and Harry/Voldemort (fanfictions)
First encounter w/ boy/boy love: I was going around the internet looking for really good anime artistry and I kept finding Yaoi pics. Alot of the people who draw Yaoi are really good at it!
other: I LOVE YAOI!!! And please click on my dragons! Please! They'll die if you don't!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 pm
Here's a big welcome to all the new people! pirate

Welcome! See? A big welcome! *Is a huge dork.*  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Dark Angel Sanctuary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:51 pm
Hello everone!!! ^ ^ My names Robert. Im 17. Hummm some stuff about me... Im odd, have random moods, loves cats!!!!, love to draw, hang with friends, sometimes shy, likes music, plays the trombone in school band, Im single, gay and is a nut case! ^w^ That pretty much it i think.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:16 pm
UserName: shylittlekitty
NickName: kitty
How You Found This Guild: through an aqantince
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: anime, band, music,drawing,manga, yaoi/shounen ai, cats :3
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: lxlight <3, or narutoxgaara x3
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: loveless xDDD it got me addicted into this stuffs x3
Other: ermmmmm.......rawr >.>.....*crawls under box*

LetheSteaths

Magic Cat

Deoradhan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 pm
UserName: Deoradhan
NickName: Deo
How You Found This Guild: I was stalking WitchAlchemist's guilds. ninja
Prefrences: Bi? I haven't been in an actual relationship yet. ^_^;
Intrests: Soccer, singing, rping, writing, cosplaying, reading
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ZelgadisxXellos from Slayers and Runexany guy from Dragon Knights (because he's seriously been paired with every male character in his fandom xD )
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Final Fantasy Fanfiction (probably VincentxCid or RenoxRufus/Rude) or Lord of the Rings Fanfiction (LegolasxElrond Twins and LegolasxAragorn = <3 )
Other: I tend to like things until they become popular. When something like a book or an anime becomes popular, it just turns me off. I've never touched Naruto, Bleach, or any of the very popular shows. I'm more into Slayers, Gundam Wing, and the older shows that you can't find on TV anymore, but still have a big fanbase.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:46 am
User Image
<3

Username:...........`J i r a i y a.....
Nickname: Jiri, Ji, Jir, Gap.....
How you found this guild: coincidence.
Preferences: I consider myself 'a-sexual'. I don't really have an attraction for a specific gender.
Fav boy/boy pairing: .........I can't say I have one?
First encounter with boy/boy love: Gravitation. It was unaware it was even a BL when I started watching it.
Other: Hm........my favorite BL animes are Junjou Romantica, and Sukisyo. I suppose there is nothing else.

`J i r a i y a

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

aw-5asha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:49 am
UserName: Austra_chan
NickName: Sasha, Ai-chan
How You Found This Guild: My friend sent me a link
Prefrences: hm...I never dated, so I can't honestly say I have one yet...
Intrests: Manga, anime, volleyball, forensic science, writing, music, running, foriegn language, acting, art, video production...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hisoka and Tsuzuki from Yami no Matusei
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: when I was 12; a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction.
Other: Hi, everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:36 am
UserName:hdcaptain
NickName:Captain, Chiro, Shi-chan, Sir
How You Found This Guild:General Guild Search
Prefrences:Mostly Straight
Intrests:I'm really into animals right now
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Heero/Duo
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I saw a Gundam fic labeled Lemon and tought "Hmm... Sounds delicious!" Boy, was I surprised!
Other:I love cheese!  

hdcaptain

Choer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am
UserName: Choer
NickName: Choer
How You Found This Guild: I was looking for a nice guild.. wink
Prefrences: Bi for fun and straight for real. I know I am a bad person....
Intrests: anime, piano, drawing... and just getting freaked out.. surprised
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hmm, this is hard.. Well, Hikaru/Kaoru is one of my favourites for sure. ^^
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Umm.. I guess it was my own role play character who quite accidentally fell in love with another boy.
Other: I'm always open for new friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:08 am
UserName: FMP_Uchiha
NickName: FMP
How You Found This Guild: I was looking for a Shounen Ai/ Yaoi Guild
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Anime, Manga, Shounen Ai/Yaoi, Drawing, Video games, Soccer
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have too many. So I go with my top two they are Nowaki/Hiroki and Neji/Sasuke
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well I think it was with FMA. Because I was looking at pics they had on there website. and I fond some Shounen Ai/Yaoi Pics
Other: Um I love Shounen Ai and Yaoi heart I would love to make new friends  

Dark Enforcer Yuri

Dark_Kurayami

Demonic Zealot

23,950 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:30 pm
UserName: Dark_Kuraymi
NickName: Dark, Kurayami, Kuro-kun
How You Found This Guild: Browsed it on the guild listings.
Preferences: Bi-sexual.
Interests: Shounen Ai/Yaoi; Anime; Manga; Comics; Games; Music; Drawing; Writing; Reading; Illustrating; Animating; et etcetera...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: IasonxRiki [Ai no Kusabi] (been reading the novels lately)/ TykixLavi [DGray Man] (most recent pairing) / Cain (or Kain) x Shido [NightWalker]; LuciusxSeverus [HP]- wasn't able to pick amongst them, though managed to pick a small few... sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hmm, I believe it was a few years back, when was browsing online for some stuff on Mobile Suit Report Gundam Wing, and stumbled on to a 01x02 site.
Other: Hmm, I was an animation student and still plan to get into it into he future, if not into gaming.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:05 pm
UserName: -Extra Terresticals-
NickName: Extra, Terry
How You Found This Guild: Was invited, but I had seen it before, though I never applied to join.
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Drawing, reading, playing piano, anime/manga, yaoi/shonen-ai, lots of stuff. xD
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Uhh... hot ones? ;'D
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A picture in someone's sig here on gaia waaay back in '04 xD;
Other: .......I like pie. :B

-Extra Terresticals-

Snowball Swapper

Pikomajin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:11 pm
UserName: Shino the Lost One
NickName: Shino
How You Found This Guild: I was browsing around another guild, when I saw that someone had a banner for this one in their signature! ^_^
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: I like pretty much anything that has to do with .hack, and I love music! ^.^ When it comes to Yaoi, I usually like stuff that involves cute schoolboys! ;D
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: MidoriXKano from Passionate Theory! ;3
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was browsing on a Doujinshi site called Paradox, which was especially for .hack Yaoi. =3
Other: I'm a Gothic Lolita... that's about it. XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:22 pm
UserName: Jaycelynne
NickName: Jay-chan and Y.K.A (I prefer being called Y.K.A)
How You Found This Guild: I was just browsing the top guilds, and I found you guys on the second page.
Prefrences: Bi-curious
Intrests: Anime, Manga, Yugioh GX, Death Note, Yaoi and Yuri ^_^"
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Spiritshipping(JohanxJudai) from Yugioh GX
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend showed me a SasuNaru vid on YouTube, I thought it was kinda weird at first..but then I started liking it alot more.
Other:--------

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Montesorri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 am
UserName: Radiant-Kun
NickName: Ray, kunkun~ :3
How You Found This Guild: Just browsing around aimlessly <3
Prefrences: I'm quite fond of men, thank you wink
Intrests: reading yaoi (either manga or fanfics)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yusuke/Kurama (from YY Hakusho) heart
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hm....in 2006 I read a yaoi fanfic written by a friend of mine >3< At the time, i was too embarrassed to admit how much i liked it....Now i just submit to the awesomeness that is yaoi xd
Other: I draw as well; Just men, btw xd

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games