Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder smiled back and gave a thumbs up before he listened to Rider. Nodding to her, he shot up into the air, ready to defend the goals if necessary. Which, apparently the first year kid seemed to be doing decently enough if he was able to steal from Lyall. He reached out, hoping to snag the quaffle.

AC: 13
                                              Modifiers: +5 to Blocking the quaffle
                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                              Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                              Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I hope I make starting string this year!
                                              OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ϟℯ¢☺η∂ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder grinned as he snagged the quaffle from midair. He turned around and tossed it to Emma, thinking that she could give it a go.

AC: 13
                                              Modifiers: +5 to Blocking the quaffle
                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                              Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                              Final Roll: 20 (Blocked!)

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I hope I make starting string this year!
                                              OOC:

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph listened to the instructions and went up into the air, eyeing the targets. Well, this shouldn't be too hard. Taking aim, he swung at a bludger, hoping to hit.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: # # # #
                                                  Final Roll: 23 (Hit!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here we go again...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleReserve Beater

The moment her sneaker-shod feet were separated from the ground, Hannah felt elation as she'd been looking forward to today all summer as much as Fianna was for her own tryouts. The indigo-haired Fourth Year was perfectly content taking shots at targets, things would get real soon enough. After warming up with some stretching exercises and loosing the kinks in her shoulder, Hannah took up her bat and swung at a snarling cannonball which flew conveniently near.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
AC:19
Modifiers: +7 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Swinging at a Bludger
Effect Value: 15
Results: Struck target downrange
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Sixth Year │ Prefect

After spotting the snitch, he immediately rushed after it.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Position: Seeker
    AC: 18
    Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: x x x
    Final roll:
    Seeking: 1/3
    Catching: /2

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels continued chasing the snitch. She was so excited about how well this was going.

AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3 Chasing
                                                          -/2 Catching
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Missing Kazuki, Emma watched as he tossed the quaffle towards Balder. As the ball went flying, he caught it. Smiling Emma watched as he tossed it to her before circling around for her movement. She just needed to keep a hold of it and get back as quick as possible. She could do that.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Emma, Lyall, Kazuki (Chaser) Balder (Keeper)
                                                        Stealing from --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                        Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider watched the groups as they performed their try-outs. When Lionel showed up, Rider called out to the chasers. "Lyall and Kazu, you two keep shooting at Balder's goal. Emma, why do you aim for Lionel's! That way both of them get time!" She nodded, then watched the Beaters for a moment. When she saw their progress, she made the targets a little harder.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{AC for targets is now 16.}

{AC: 18
Mods: Shooting +8, Stealing +8
Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: X X X
Final Roll: -}

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Red Hot Missy

Graydon Ironshield

SummerIsles

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:09 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
First Year Hufflepuff Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar frowned when he made a miss on that first target. Welp, it was just the first try, he supposed, that meant he should try harder. He watched the older boy hit the target successfully and decided to make another swing.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Siobhan "Hannah" Grey, Zephyros Whitethorne
                                                    Where :: Quidditch Pitch
                                                    Wearing :: Yellow-Green Hoodie with (Stolen) Biker Gloves

Out.Of.Character :: 8'DDDDDD

Position : Beater
                                                    AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) = 14
                                                    Modifiers : Hitting +2
                                                    Special Skills : Natural Flying, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                    Lives : O O X
                                                    Final Roll : 1 + 2 = 3 (LoseLife + Super Miss)

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:11 am
[forgottomakearollorz]  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:44 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels giggled excitedly as she reached a hand out. She was so close to it. She grabbed at it, hoping for the best.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3 Chasing
                                                          1/2 Catching
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:47 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels blinked as her hand wrapped around the golden snitch. She couldn't believe it. She'd.... actually caught it? Holy crap! "I caught the snitch captain!" She called out to Rider. "What do I do now?"

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3 Chasing
                                                          1/2 Catching
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

SummerIsles

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Hufflepuff Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Emma heard Rider call out giving further instruction now that Leon was there. "Sure thing." She told her before heading towards Leon's goal. She was sure she could get there and get a shot off.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Emma, Lyall, Kazuki (Chaser) Balder, Lionel (Keeper) Shooting at Lionel
                                                        Stealing from --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                        Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleReserve Beater

Seeing her shot strike a target was encouraging, and Hannah lined up another one, hoping to hit again, since Rider made the target start moving a bit more unpredictably to challenge her and the other Beaters.

OOC:
AC:19
Modifiers: +7 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Swinging at a Bludger
Effect Value: 14
Results: Swing and a near miss
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Sixth Year │ Prefect

He flew closer.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

♥ Selina Grey ♥

AC: 18
    Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: x x x
    Final roll:
    Seeking: 2/3
    Catching: /2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games