Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:09 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty pouted a bit when she hadn't found the snitch yet, and felt bad she was thankful the other two hadn't either. Especially since one of the others was one of her best friends. Still, she flew around lazily to try and see a glint of gold.ஐﻬ

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee hadn't spotted it yet. She would though. At least she hoped she would. She continued to look.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      House: Slytherin
                                                      Year: Second
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                      Advanced Flying II: No
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon scowled as he was first hugged and gushed over by Caty, and then Aimee decided to approach and say hello. Bloody barmy women. He just glared at the two, refusing to say a word to either as he stood there, thinking his own expression was explanation enough about his feelings on the matter. When the idiot captain showed up, he only paid enough attention to know what he was supposed to do. Smack bludgers at team one. Sounded fair. At least he got to get revenge on Raymond for his idiocy during the feast. He grabbed a bat and shot up into the air, already looking for a good bludger to send Raymond's way. Finding one, he swung, trying to make sure it connected with the other second year male.

Position: Team 2 Beater (Tristan, Kyson, Savannah)
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +2
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here I am. Can I hit something now?
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Mira smiled when Benjamin came onto the field with the spray bottle. Honestly she wouldn’t mind taking that and giving Evander a few squirts herself. Evander certainly didn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth. Secretly she was just grateful that Wendy had control over her fiancé. Of course that wasn’t always the case. He constantly complained that she was a terrible friend. Honestly she was glad Wendy didn’t agree with him on that. After all the only friends she would have would evidently be Timothy and Benjamin. If anything happened to her relationship that would be it… she’d have no one.

Once Benjamin got things ready to go, Mira listened for the teams. All she really cared about was who could she hit. Her position was pretty much locked in as far as she was concerned. Getting the order she knew she needed to protect Devonte and Raymond and make sure Tristan and Leon got some pressure. As the quaffle rose into the air, Mira took to the sky. Looking over her options she figured Tristan would be a good target to start with. Giving a swing at one of the bludgers she aimed at the fourth year in hopes of landing a hit.

With: Fellow Slytherins...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Team 1 : Devonte, Raymond. Team 2 : Tristan, Leon, Kyson, Savannah
Saving --- - Aimed at Tristian - Total Roll: 20 Hit unless blocked
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Hitting, +8 AC
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 8, 9, 8, 3, 9, 4, 6, 1, 1 Total: 52 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:00 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Seeing Aimee, Raymond looked away as he waited for their captain to show. He knew she hadn't been looking at him since the incident. Honestly it was like it was his fault. He hadn't done anything he was sure of that. Finally Benjamin arrived and he could focus on the try-outs instead of his classmates. When he found out Leon was on the opposite team, he knew he'd be gunning for him. Taking a breath at the toss, Raymond shot up to grab the quaffle. He need to do something right... and dodging the first aim at him wasn't it.

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?

OOC: Team 1 : Devonte, Mira. Team 2 : Tristan, Leon, Kyson, Savannah
                                                  Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 4, 1, 9, 5 Total: 44 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Savannah repeated a slow mantra in her mind, it was her best bet at keeping her attention focused on the game—and not accidentally steal from her teammate again—it helped that she had a better idea of who was who, compared to last year. She hardly knew anyone last year, not much changed this year, but she had a better chance of placing names to faces. It was too bad they didn't have jerseys, it certainly would've made tryouts easier. Instead of dwelling, she kept her eye on the quaffle and shot forward. Raymond was already so close, but she reached her hand out anyway hoping it to steal it away before he could.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Chaser, Team Two
AC: 16

+2 experience
HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Mira
Devonte, Raymond

Team Two:
Tristan, Leon
Kyson, Savannah

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>
AC: 17
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) = XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Still no luck. Sera tapped her fingers on her broom as she continued to scan the pitch.
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sera looked like she had spotted it, so Aimee began looking in the same direction. She hoped she'd catch sight of it soon.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      House: Slytherin
                                                      Year: Second
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                      Advanced Flying II: No
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0

And that’s the
glue between me and you

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty had thought she saw something but it turned out just to be Leon swinging a bludger someone's way. But in those few moments not only had the other older girl spotted but Aimee as well! Slightly desperate she flew a bit more determined and widened her scope to try and find it.ஐﻬ

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image
xxxx<4th Year>

Lives:

Chasing: 1/3
Catching: xx/2

Sera smiled when she spotted the snitch, though the victory was short lived as one of the other girls had spotted the snitch. Well she would just have to catch it first then.
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          Slytherin!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aimee grinned and cheered quietly when she spotted the snitch. It was just floating up near the goals. She shot off towards it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
Seeking 1/3
Catch -/2
0-0

And that’s the
glue between me and you

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty sighed, there was no use in getting despondent or angry just because the other two had found the snitch before her. She just had to keep trying!ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
xxxx<4th Year>

Lives:

Chasing: 2/3
Catching: xx/2

Determined to catch the snitch first, Sera urged her broom faster as she continued the chase.

Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          Slytherin!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:52 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Grabbing hold of the quaffle, Raymond took off toward the goal. He was off to a good start. That had to say something. He just didn't want to completely suck at this. Failure was not an option. It wasn't his style, he hated to fail and sadly Raymond knew Quidditch was hard work. Probably ten times harder then any test or homework assignment ever could be.

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?

OOC: Team 1 : Devonte, Mira. Team 2 : Tristan, Leon, Kyson, Savannah
                                                  Stealing from --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson mounted his broom after the new Captain gave his speech. Honestly, he wasn't really listening. He wasn't big on speeches. Circling the Pitch before the toss up, he made note of the teams. Devonte and the new second year, Raymond, were on the same team, leaving him and Savannah. Oh Merlin, wasn't she the girl that stole from her own teammate last year? Ugh. This wasn't going to be fun. After the toss up, Raymond was left with the Quaffle, for now. Kyson shot in for a steal against the younger student.

Team Two Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 10 (miss)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Mira, Devonte, Raymond : team 2 Tristan, Leon, Savannah, Kyson}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games