Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 pm
The Pharoah sighed, sitting in a chair. "Yes, that is what I wish." He replied simply. "Do you think that just because one such rebellion was extinguished that another will not arise? The country of Egypt at this moment needs allies, needs strength." He paused, looking at his grandson for only a moment before returning his attention to Bomani. "Chione is not the only one I will leave behind to the one who is to follow me, but this kingdom as well. It is not safe to assume that this Prince does not care for people, Bomani."

Chione looked from her husband, to her father, speechless. She wished she could say something, but she knew that she had no place to. She then felt useless, but continued to stand by Bomani's side, attending to the baby when she needed to. It seemed as if persuading her father was futile, and yet Bomani continued to argue. For that Chione felt grateful, closing her eyes for a moment with a simple prayer to the gods that everything will end well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 pm
"Now that's an insult, your Majesty, to tell one of your best soldiers that the country needs more than a caring king. Your Majesty, you know I am a strong fighter, one that could defend this kingdom easily. I am fit for this role, your Majesty, fit and ready to stand beside Chione and give this kingdom a rule that I hope can match your glorious one." Bomani said, not giving up. He would never give up.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 pm
"Unfortunately, Bomani, it's true. What more, it is just as you said, what is done is done." Chione's father said, placing his head in his hand. "I have already promised Chione to the Prince. I cannot withdraw the agreement we made..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am
Bomani nodded. "Yes you can. Tell him that if he truly desired to be with the princess, he should have come earlier to take her." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am
"After what he had done for the kingdom, Bomani?" Chione's father replied. "To say such a thing after making an agreement is proposterous. He had done his share of our bargain, and I must fulfill mine by giving my daughter to him." The Pharaoh then turned to look at Chione, and her child, in the eye for the first time in months. "And you, I am disappointed in what you have allowed to pass."

Chione felt as if she had been slapped in the face. "But, father, I--"
"Do you know your place, Chione? Did you think you had the right to give yourself away?"
The Princess was then speechless, now seeming to cling on to her child as if she needed something to hold on to.

Little did they know that someone else was observing the conversation just outside the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm
"This system is, by its very nature, preposterous." Bomani said. He looked at Chione, then at the king. "If you think women are this lowly, why do you care what she does, and why do you give her power? Why not just give it all to that prince?" he asked. "Chione is my wife. Anpu is our child. You now make a choice. Do you exile me, causing your daughter to live in sadness and our child to never know his true father, or do you simply do what is right, and just let us be?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm
The Pharoah was about to speak when another voice interefered. "How rude." A voice said from a corner of the room, another man coming into the conversation. "I have had enough of your imprudence toward your ruler." Chione paused, realizing that this was the man she was supposed to have married long before.

"Abasi, I apologize, but this matter will be taken care of shortly." The king said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can accept the way things are going." The Prince said, taking in the sight of the family before him. "Since you had promised your daughter to me, and she has been taken by another man, then this matter is between me and him now, is it not?"

((Image is in the link))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 pm
Bomani glared at the newcomer. "I'm not going to duel you." he said. "This is asinine. Just let me be with my family." he said. He was tired of all this fighting, he knew Chione was too, and he knew Anpu wouldn't like it if things got too loud.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm
"So, I'm glad to see that ou understand that fighting with you is a waste of time." Abasi replied. "But, I couldn't help but overhear your plea to the Pharoah." He took a step, his attention on Bomani. "You had mentioned the desire to keep your son. Since I was only interested in the Princess when I came here, I leave you with a choice." He paused, looking over to Chione and Anpu. "Who would you rather part with, the Princess or your son?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm
Bomani laughed in the man's face. "You're a fool. I desire to stay with my family...my family includes my wife and our child. I will not leave Chione, nor will I part a child only a few weeks old from his mother. What you ask of me is to either stay with Chione and let my son be killed, or stay with my son, and have him die nonetheless." he said. Bomani would have no way to feed his child, should he take him alone.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm
Abasi shook his head. "Don't play the fool." He said. "I only want a member of the royal family, that way the people will not rebel against me should I have the throne. Either you have your son and I will marry the Princess, or I raise your son as my own and you keep her." The Prince's hand then went to the hilt of his sword. "I am being generous here, soldier. You can choose from this, or we will fight for all or nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm
Bomani shook his head. "Why will nobody just leave us alone?" he asked to nobody in particular. "Why can I not just have a happy life with my wife and child?" he asked, getting a little angry. "And why are you still living?" he asked Abasi. In a flash, a dagger that Bomani always wore, even when he was at the palace, long before falling for Chione, and one he persisted in wearing, just in case of the need to defend himself, long after they moved to their home, came up, the tip pressed to Abasi's throat. The tip actually drew a very faint drop of blood from the force.
"Let us be." he said in a quiet, cold voice.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm
"You are acting like a child." The Prince said bluntly. Despite the danger he was in, Abasi couldn't help but chuckle. "And you dare to do such a thing, especially in front of the woman you call your wife?" He asked, not attempting to defend himself. After all, the soldier's actions had amused him. In addition, he didn't really care whether or not he was to stay in this world or the next.

Meanwhile, Chione had frozen, watching her husband as he threatened to take the life of another. For a moment she recalled the time they had gone out to the city, that they had been ambushed, and his reassuring words despite what she had just seen. She wanted to say his name, to call him back, to tell him there was no need to use such force, since Abasi had not even drawn his sword. However, the Princess couldn't make the effort to speak, and for a moment shook in fear, causing the baby to tug at his mother's dress.

((Editted))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 pm
"Just leave. Leave and let me live in peace. All my life I've been nothing but a plaything for the king, or now, just some commoner that has to make a choice between the only two good things that have happened to me in my life. Why is it that I'm not allowed to be happy? Why must it always be people like you?" Bomani asked, his hand trembling a little. "I just want a life. With my wife. With my child. Is that truly too much to ask?"  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm
"And why is it always people like you who stand in my way and don't understand how society works?" Abasi replied. "I came to help a kingdom for a price, and that is how the world is run. Unless, say, you have an alternative option to this kingdom's end of the deal?" He asked. He wondered if the man could come up with something with equal value to the Princess, or this kingdom for that matter.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games