Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:12 pm
(( My character is locked, Rin get on NAO scream "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:14 pm
(I know! Gah!!!! RIN HURRY UP!!!!!!!!! gonk )

Kitzune watched as Muraki's clone left. She was shocked was blushing again. Then she shook her head and got a serious look back on her face. "Aliright! Bring it on ugly!!!"

(OMG!!!!!! HE FINALLY KISSED HER!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! LOL xd )  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm
(Yup, yup! xd Rin we need ya! gonk )
Muraki's clone went back to him.
Muraki sighed knowing that would happened, but he tried it anyway he knew it wasn't a total lost since his clone was more bolder then he was. He let the clone meruge with himself to become one again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:36 pm
(i have to go now!!!!!!!!!!! gonk *sigh* see ya later)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:00 pm
(Aww, & it was gettin' interestin'! gonk )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm
(( crying You guys sorry....I had a little issue with my health yesterday so i had to get off....grrr gonk ...anyways....pm what idea it is you have Kanatta....and anyone else for that matter.))

Scarlet laughed and flew around Iah, "Do it then...I want to see it happen. It would be alot more interesting if you wind up killing everyone. It would truely be in my benifet."

Both Dante's both circled Kitzune before she realized it. "It's time for the you to die you annoying b***h!" They both roared and thrusted there swords into her. On through her stomach the other through her chest.

Nicor lay there still then laughter could be heard. "Don't think you can kill me that easily you stupid creature." The voice rang all around Brai and then Nicors body was no longer on the ground. It turned into a black vapor and swirled around Brai slowly choking him.

Alec saw that Iah had gone up to Scarlet. He smirked and out of nowhere he was behind the half wolf half human. "Don't bother my master you fool," The grabbed a hold of Iah's head and tossed him away from Scarlet. "Do not worry my lady i will deal with the weak idiot."

"Thank you my dear now go and kill all of these weak creatures!"

Lilith joined Scarlet and whispered something to her, which made her grin even more.

The dragon plowed through the earth not bothering to stop. It had seemed that she was now no where to be seen, but the ground soon began to shake. She burst out from the ground and quickly flew out of the cloud of dirt. She charged Kraga biting his hurt leg then tossing him down toward the ground.

Vincent began to send out more knights hoping the demons would soon lose there strenght and energy.

Rui was now more at the back of enemy lines killing one after another. He was getting frustrated with all the demons that were still coming to join. He ran back toward his allies and began to heal some of them and give them back energy. Luck at the moment was no on there side.

The demons came closer and closer to the castle some almost entering it. The continued to morph with each other and the definately weren't backing down.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:58 pm
Iah angered as he landed on his feet. He slid on a glove with a blood pentagram on it. He clapped as when he spread his hands a Kunain knife appeared. It had a small tag on it as he threw it at Alec. "Dodge it" He smirked as he spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 pm
"Why dodge it?" Alec asked as he smirked back and let the thing come closer to him. A red sphear appeared in front of Alec and then it absored the kunain knife. "Where oh where did it go?" He said teasingly and grinned over at him as he held the red thing in his hand.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:14 pm
" Wait...do you actually expect me to fight one of those." Ventura said to Erika sarcasticly as he looked intently at the battle.

" Lysander..." Lysander said to her as he began to run around. Attempting to dry himself off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Iah smirked as he said "Release" and the tag exploded centering on Alec because of his barrier.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm
((came up with a good idea...well i'll let Iah and Kitzune, before she dies lol, i'll let them see there mom.... XD dun dun dun))

Scarlet flew up higher into the sky now being blocked by the clouds. She floated there looking all around grinning. "It is almost time....it will all end soon. But first," She put her hands in one of the grey clounds and chanted a spell. "Come out my pericious beast..." (

The cloud became darker and darker soon electricity flowling though it. It slowly grew and grew until big eyes began to glow. "Come out dear Lin and look down at the wonderful sight." She grabbed the woman out of the colds and faded away to appear on the ground between Iah and Kitzune. "Lookie childer who it is....." She smirked and pulled down the hood that was covering her face. She had a blank face that was full of sorrow. Scarlet placed her hand on her shoulder, "Now turn back to your beast form i gave you."

"Yes my Lady.." she muttered and slowly hunched down toward the ground. Lin then slowly turned to the form Scarlet was talking about.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm
Alec grinned as the explosion was absored quickly by the red crystal ball in his hand. He then threw it at Iah the explosion surrounding him now. "Nice try.." Alec laughed and flew up to the sky a bit higher.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm
Iah absorbed the blast since it was his own. He looked at his mother. "What has she done to you." He cursed as he lifted his mask. He lowered his Cloak. He took out his sword as it grew to the huge sword like before. He now Knelled down as his eyes turned gray. He was no longer a Human with wolf powers. An black Aura shaped around him and took form of a Wolf. He ran to Scarlet grabbing her and shutting down her flying powers as he slammed her down to the floor. Being a Demon he was absorbing her energy which was her powers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 pm
Vivi still held on to Ross in the protected area, trying to get him more strenth she gave him some of hers. "Please Ross, please!" she pleaded.
Muraki was acting as gaurd over the couple & helping the allies as he went!
Selina giggled at him then got off the rock & went over to him holding a towl she had a habbit of bringing an extra one in case, which was good for Lysander.
(Tis alright Rin! Just get better alright whee )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:04 pm
"Please boy, don't make me laugh," She then began to absorb his aura and powers. Her wickedness was more powerful then him. She was a more powerful demon.

Lin growled and easily knocked Iah off of Scarlet. She growled again and spoke her voice demonic, "Step away from my master you fowl beast, or i shall rip you to shreds!"

Scarlet stood up and dusted herself off. Her broken wings extened outward and as she flapped them they were restored. "Lin my dear, hurry and kill that stupid son of yours." Scarlet flew up into the sky again and watched as his mother charged him with great speed.

Rui ran over to Vivi and Ross. "Here let me help..." He knelt down and pu his hand on Ross's head. Slowly a light green arua formed around his hand and Ross's body." Rui then fell over on his butt and breathed heavily. He had given Ross some of his life....not his powers but his life.

The demons charged Muraki and as they clumped together at hinm they were able to cut him a couple of times.

((thanks ^^))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games