Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:22 pm
"Yes, thank you," Kyo said, now relieved. "It was getting a little stuffy in there." It seemed that way, because the air outside was much cooler than inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Glad to help. I want you to be comfortable, after all." He told him, thinking. The guy working the door took out a radio, which played soft music like the one that they'd danced to. Gikishou smiled. "May I have this dance?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 pm
Kyo wasn't sure how to answer, but his heart was already pushing him to accept. A different part of him, however, just didn't seem to want it. Strangely enough, it seemed as if there was a set scenario. It was somewhat quiet besides the music and the moon was full and high in the sky, just the kind of set for events related to love. But this wasn't a romance movie that always ends in love.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm
Gikishou noticed the hesitation and lowered his hand. "I guess not." He said, kissing his forehead. He wasn't really hurt, since it wasn't a flat out no, just indecision.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 pm
"I'm sorry," Kyo said, expecting some disappointment from Giki-san. "You seemed so eager. It must be irritating or something that I couldn't give you an answer."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 pm
Gikishou hugged him gently. "Not exactly irritating. I'm actually happy that it was indecision rather than outright rejection."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm
"You're not irritated?" Kyo asked, quite surprised. "You're actually okay with it?" He was really relieved, because he didn't want to make the junior upset or anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 pm
Gikishou smiled. "It's your choice. It would be stupid to be annoyed by something that isn't my choice. Besides, I've told you from the beginning: I won't push you into anything."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm
"Right, you did say that," Kyo said. "I still feel guilty, though." He wanted to tell Giki-san that he actually did want to dance, but he didn't know how he was going to say that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:35 am
Gikishou chuckled and hugged him. "Don't feel guilty for it, it's fine. so what do you want to do?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am
"I guess I'd like to stand out here for a while," Kyo said. "I don't really plan to go back inside. There are too many people in one place."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am
Gikishou nodded. "Alright,no going inside then. Clouds were starting to form above them, and Gikishou sniffed the air. "Looks like it's going to rain..." He led him over to the door, but only to have cover from the rain when it fell.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am
"It's too bad, though. The moon looked so nice tonight," Kyo said as he saw the clouds. If there was going to be rain, then he wouldn't be able to stare at the sky so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 am
Gikishou nodded, hugging him."Yeah, but we can stargaze tomorrow if you want,to makeup for it." He wanted Kyo to be happy. That was all he wanted. That's what he'd told the shooting star too. He did everything he could to try and make Kyo happy, even when he wasn't sure what to do.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am
It was then that Kyo realized what he had been trying to ignore. He really was in love, though he never wanted to acknowledge it. Perhaps it was fear that kept him from accepting it, because he was afraid of how other would react.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games