Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm
*hugs Dame tightly* I'm glad to hear that, Dame. *laughs, slightly short of breath* I would like to breathe though, if you don't mind too much.

((Well, Karrie doesn't know she left. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

((LOL But I like encouraging her, it sounds funny, it would be a great April Fools day joke))

iggies

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm
((Sorry, hun ~ she tends to "Disappear in to the shadows" frequently ~ tis an exit, stage left remark.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm
redface Oh...sorry. redface -knuckles his chin- Are you saying I'm strong, Mister Baker-Man? -kisses him deeply then pulls back, looking ashamed- So...does...does this mean you forgive me, Karrie? -blushes again- redface  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Yes, but then I already knew that. redface *kisses Dame* Yes, I forgive you.

((I have to leave for 20-30 minutes.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm

*Is led into Lilly's by Velcore. Sees KArrie and DAme and see's they are ok, and relieved, but suddenly tense, sad and confused, not knowing what to do....*

*Clears throught* uh... seems this lil guy wanted me to come here for something....

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 pm

((Thats ok Karrie se in a few))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm
Oh, thank you, Karrie. -relieved she kisses him again- iggies! Excuse me, Karrie, I need to talk to iggs, okay? -gives him a quick kiss and goes over to talk quietly with her roommate-

-rushes over- iggies! Guess what! Karrie told me he loves me! -hugs her tight-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm

*Is surprised but happy with the hug and Dames news, hugs her back, briefly and flushes*

Thats so good Dame! *not wanting to make Dame unhappy with remembering the morning, isn't sure what to do. Still confused Stand awkwardly but tries to hide it all*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 pm
iggies, I'm...I'm sorry about this morning. I...I guess I didn't make myself clear about our intentions towards each other. I'm...I'm with Karrie now and I can't be having relations with other people while I'm with someone, okay? I love you, you have quickly become one of my closest friends, and I love you as a roommate but I can't let things like this morning happen while I'm with Karrie...or anyone for that matter, okay? -looks in her eyes earnestly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Dame, I am happy you have found Karrie... if-if I had known... you didn't want that--us any more redface I would have just slipped out this morning.... I haven't... ever been with another women and... I do love you too... as a roommate... a friend *pain flashes briefly as she thinks and as a women I never thought would love.

I...I meant you no hard... I was surprised to see you this morning with me... I guess I read things wrong this morning... I wont... I wont destroy your chances knowingly... from me you are safe, I do not break people up...

Do you want me to move *Despite her fighting it a tear escapes again and she turns to look away to get under control again*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm
*nibbles on one of the cookies, trying to let the ladies talk without eavesdropping*

*Velcore nuzzles Dame, looking for approval from her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm
-looks a bit taken aback- iggies! Why would I want you to move? You're my roomie! -hugs her again and gently wipes the tear from her face with her thumb- Though -laughs- We may want to actually move you into the guest bedroom instead of just talking about it. -smiles at her-

-looks down at Velcore- Velcore baby, how are you? -bends down and pets him, looking in his eyes- Did you know your Daddy loves me? -squees and hugs the dragon-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 pm

*Looks back with big eyes of relief and sorrow*

Really? I haven't made too big of a mess? So many things I'm trying to learn that are so different from what I know... I mean it... I would never knowing try to hurt you, you have been a dear friend, something I never expected to have again..

*Takes a deep breath to steady her self and manages a impish grin* I'll let you change the sheets in there first wink

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm
*hearing the change in iggies' voice, turns and smiles at her and Dame*

*Velcore happily squeezes his eyes shut*

You have more friends than you realize, iggies. ^_^  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games