Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
User ImageMax was nervues going to the water park. she was at the adopting place for so long she was afrid at first to go out side again. Till she met her new owner. *smiles* "Hey..ummm mr. can me and my owner go into the water park?" Max is shy to enter so she held onto her owners hand tightly after seeing all these poeple..and she almost ran off she just hid behind her.

Akey picks her up and smiles at her I know you havent been out for a whil. Its ok i wont loose you and you will not get hurt while im her ok Max? She says holding her in a tight hug and then kissed her on the top oof her hand. She hands money to the person and still holding her they walk in

((um what do i call you?))
"Ok." Max feels a bit safer she held on tight blush smiling. "What are we gonna do here?...it's huge.."

((Kyoko its or what ever))
She smiles at her "Well we can go swimming. Or get on some rides!" She says pointing to the spots  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
User ImageMax was nervues going to the water park. she was at the adopting place for so long she was afrid at first to go out side again. Till she met her new owner. *smiles* "Hey..ummm mr. can me and my owner go into the water park?" Max is shy to enter so she held onto her owners hand tightly after seeing all these poeple..and she almost ran off she just hid behind her.

Akey picks her up and smiles at her I know you havent been out for a whil. Its ok i wont loose you and you will not get hurt while im her ok Max? She says holding her in a tight hug and then kissed her on the top oof her hand. She hands money to the person and still holding her they walk in

"Ok." Max feels a bit safer she held on tight blush smiling. "What are we gonna do here?...it's huge.."

She smiles at her "Well we can go swimming. Or get on some rides!" She says pointing to the spots

Max shivered at the idea of going swimming so she thought fast. "Um..ride! lets go on rides..im not ready to go swimming yet." She fixed her hat on her head cause the wind was tring to make it fall. She cover her mouht with her little hands covering her frown, she couldn't swim either so she would try later.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Max shivered at the idea of going swimming so she thought fast. "Um..ride! lets go on rides..im not ready to go swimming yet." She fixed her hat on her head cause the wind was tring to make it fall. She cover her mouht with her little hands covering her frown, she couldn't swim either so she would try later.

"Ok rides it is!" She says walking to their first ride at the park "You ready?" She asked smilesin when she walking up to the entrance of the first ride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"Ok rides it is!" She says walking to their first ride at the park "You ready?" She asked smilesin when she walking up to the entrance of the first ride.

Max is happy she's going on rides she never riden one before she is scarde but not anymore when she's with Kyoko. "YAY!" She fixed her cloughs to make sure nothing flies in the air as they ride. She put her orange cat ears like hat in Kyoko's bag to make sure she dont loses it. "Ok im ready!"  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Max is happy she's going on rides she never riden one before she is scarde but not anymore when she's with Kyoko. "YAY!" She fixed her cloughs to make sure nothing flies in the air as they ride. She put her orange cat ears like hat in Kyoko's bag to make sure she dont loses it. "Ok im ready!"

She smiles "Ok lets go" She walks into the entrance and stands in line holding onto Max's hand "So have you ever been on rides before?" She asked looking downs at her smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

She smiles "Ok lets go" She walks into the entrance and stands in line holding onto Max's hand "So have you ever been on rides before?" She asked looking downs at her smiling.

User ImageMax looked at Vick and they both smiled saying at the same time no they haven't but this will be fun. Vick put his black ear covering hat in Kyoko's bag also standing in line holding onto Max's hand. They were swinging them back in forth jumping and down way to excited.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Max is happy she's going on rides she never riden one before she is
scarde but not anymore when she's with Kyoko. "YAY!" She fixed her cloughs to make sure nothing flies in the air as they ride. She put her orange cat ears like hat in Kyoko's bag to make sure she dont loses it. "Ok im ready!"

User ImageMax looked at Vick and they both smiled saying at the same time no they haven't but this will be fun. Vick put his black ear covering hat in Kyoko's bag also standing in line holding onto Max's hand. They were swinging them back in forth jumping and down way to excited.

Smiles at them both and then they are up next to get on the ride "Ok guys do yall want to sit next to eachother or do you want me to sit in the middle?" She asked putting her hands on both of thier heads gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

scarde but not anymore when she's with Kyoko. "YAY!" She fixed her cloughs to make sure nothing flies in the air as they ride. She put her orange cat ears like hat in Kyoko's bag to make sure she dont loses it. "Ok im ready!"

Smiles at them both and then they are up next to get on the ride "Ok guys do yall want to sit next to eachother or do you want me to sit in the middle?" She asked putting her hands on both of thier heads gently.

Vicked to Max nodding his haed. "You sure Vick?" *they smiled after he nodding. "We want you to sit in teh middle Kyoko!" Max got in first with help from Vick then he helped Kyoko get in soon he got in.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:45 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Vicked to Max nodding his haed. "You sure Vick?" *they smiled after he nodding. "We want you to sit in teh middle Kyoko!" Max got in first with help from Vick then he helped Kyoko get in soon he got in.

"Ok!" She says puting on there seat belts for them the pulling down the bar to secure them then does the same to herself "Ok if ya'll get scared just grab my hand and close your eyes" She saya looking at them both "Nothin will happen when im here and i promise ya'll that" She says smiling at them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"Ok!" She says puting on there seat belts for them the pulling down the bar to secure them then does the same to herself "Ok if ya'll get scared just grab my hand and close your eyes" She saya looking at them both "Nothin will happen when im here and i promise ya'll that" She says smiling at them both.

Vick noding holding hr hand already. "..." "K kyoko." Max was movieng her hands around first then held her hand when it started moveng. "Yeah-whao.."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Vick noding holding hr hand already. "..." "K kyoko." Max was movieng her hands around first then held her hand when it started moveng. "Yeah-whao.."

She looks at them both rubbing her thumbs on the back of thier hands "Ya'll ok?" She asked at the cart started moving up word to the very top of the rid and stoping for a little bit befor it launched down. "Rember take deep breath and close your eyes if you get scread" She said holding onto thire hands still  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:02 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

She looks at them both rubbing her thumbs on the back of thier hands "Ya'll ok?" She asked at the cart started moving up word to the very top of the rid and stoping for a little bit befor it launched down. "Rember take deep breath and close your eyes if you get scread" She said holding onto thire hands still

"y-yes.." They were trying not to freack but as it went down they both screamed and took deep breaths and closed there eyes.
((i have to go now))  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

"y-yes.." They were trying not to freack but as it went down they both screamed and took deep breaths and closed there eyes.
((i have to go now))

She laughed at hearing them bth start to freak out as it went down her hair going crazy by the wind "Isnt this fun?!" She asked as the cart was going in a loop.
((AWWW ok crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 pm
Rez:*ears pop out of the water and starts moving around*
Guu:*floating on a water tube*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am
Mikela and Becky hold onto there mom. They were in the adoption center for all their lives. They wanted to go to the water park.(well becky did while Mikela protested) They saw all the people...
Becky:this was a bad idea.
RinA:relax, you'll be fine.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games