Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:41 pm
"I'm Missy, nice to meet you Crystal." she held out a friendly hand, "Yes, I am excited, but I'm a bit nervous also..." she admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 am
Crystal grabbed Missy's outstretched hand firmly and vigorously shook it up and down. "Yeah, I'm nervous too."  

Crystal Of Quills

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 am
Sam hears the trolley witch and walks over to buy B.B.E.B's, Cauldron Cakes, Pumpkin Pasties, Pumpkin Juice, and Earl Grey Tea. Handing the witch her money, she went back to her compartment to put all of her stuff away except for her tea. Then she walked over to the compartment that all the first years seemed to be gathered in. Poking in her head, she smiled and asked for permission to come in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 am
Kitty looked up from her conversation with Lyra when Sam came in to put away most of what she'd bought. "The Trolley Witch is making rounds?" Kitty got up and dug her money out of her trunk. "Coming, Lyra?" asked Kitty and the two students left their compartment. Kitty bought some cauldron cakes, chocolate frogs, and tea from the witch and waited nearby for Lyra.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:08 am
Crystal Of Quills
Crystal grabbed Missy's outstretched hand firmly and vigorously shook it up and down. "Yeah, I'm nervous too."

"Whoa!" Missy exclaimed surprised by the hand shake, as she felt her entire arm move up and down vigorosly, "I can tell..." she said with a light smile and a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 am
Endria after introducing herself, heard some people say they were first graders too so she turned around to find some familiar faces:Red,Crystal and Missy."Hi!!!! and OF COURSE im excited of our first year!! its so awesome!!! I have to admit Im really nervous, but I can deal with it." she said to them going in into her compartment with everyone else.
She then heard someone talking to them so she turned around to find a student or what she had just called herself :prefect" Hello! nice to meet you too Sam, my name is Endria....I dont need any help for now though,thank you for asking" she said with a big smile at the Ravenclaw prefect.
And seeing the trolley witch in the hallway and noticing she was a bit hungry,goes outside to meet the trolley witch and ask her for 5 things of everything she had.After paying for all of the food she goes inside her compartment to meet her friends"Hey! I brought everyone some snacks" she said while opening a bag of berties bott's every flavour beans.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image
Sam smiles back at Endria. "Okay then." And she continues to await to see if the first years would accept her into their compartment. she had thought she had seen some Ravenclaws in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 pm
Missy smiled at Endria, "Yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be an awesome frist year for us!" she said excitedly. Then she turned to Sam, "Hello, thanks for the offer of help, but I think I'm okay for now also," she said, "But if I have any questions, I will ask for sure." she sat down in an empty seat, "Sam, why don't you take a seat with us?"  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
"Okay then Missy. Nah, it's okay, I'm just greeting the first years then going back to my other compartment with Kitty and Lyra. Unfortunately it seems that my two other Slytherin friends have missed the train again."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm
Tabby (who had mysteriuosly appeared on the train beside Kitty) smilled round at everyone, her shiny new prefect's badge pinned neatly on her robes. She saw several new first years and imediatley intrduced herself "Hi guys, Im Tabby, a fifth year Gryffindor!"It was obvious she estatic about going back to Hogwarts.

(Completley OOC: Back to wizards and witches, and magical beasts
To goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts.It's all that I love, and all that I need.At HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS,)

Tabby507

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 am
"Hello...uh...everybody." Crystal giggled a little. So many people around made her nervous, which in turn made her a little silly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am
Erik signals the train engine, and it immediately toots its whistle twice, ringing across the platform. "LAST CALL, ALL ABOARD!" He ushers the last of the students onto the train. A few minutes later, the Express begins its journey drifting away from King's Cross and towards Hogwarts. Satisfied with the results, Erik hops onto the last car just as it rolls by the end of the platform.

(( If you didn't role-play boarding the train yet, you can still role-play on the train. ))

HPGoG Train Conductor

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 am
Ume feels the train jerk beneath her feet.

Seeing the compartment near her looks pretty full now she rushes to the compartment across from them but leaves the door open so she isn't secluded.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 am
User Image
[[Tabby, aren't you a fourth year like me, Summer and Katie?
I love that completly un-related thing btw]]
Sam hears a familiar voice and runs down to greet Tabby. "Hi Tabby! Are you a prefect now too?" Sam said, referring to the pin.

[[EDIT: Never mind. Dang. Alutin needs to update our student roster.]]

cocosam

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 am
"Hi Tabby!!nice to meet you!I see your a prefect! thats awesome! Im a gryffindor too!!" Endria said with a big smile, glad to meet another gryfiindor.
She then felt the train move beneath her seat,and thinking she might fall of any sudden moves,decides to seat down. "So Tabby,would you like to join us in the compartment?"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games