Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:20 pm
Kitsoru
lol if only you knew....then again, you probably wouldn't want to... sweatdrop might be better off that way

I think I'll take your word on that then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:20 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

If it was Mountain Dew flavored....

You are obsessed with Dew, aren't you?

Yes, VERY!

don't worry, so am I- but only Code Red 3nodding I actually can't stand regular MD sweatdrop

I prefer regular MD for Code Red went bad at our school one day. Don't know why, but it made me throw up, and I thought it was blood....so anymore, I wont drink it.

And the orange stuff scares me....
O.o that's weird...it's too translucent to be blood, so I can tell...but it made you sick? maybe the caffeine or sumthin? *shrug*  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:22 pm
Kitsoru
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

If it was Mountain Dew flavored....

You are obsessed with Dew, aren't you?

Yes, VERY!

don't worry, so am I- but only Code Red 3nodding I actually can't stand regular MD sweatdrop

I prefer regular MD for Code Red went bad at our school one day. Don't know why, but it made me throw up, and I thought it was blood....so anymore, I wont drink it.

And the orange stuff scares me....
O.o that's weird...it's too translucent to be blood, so I can tell...but it made you sick? maybe the caffeine or sumthin? *shrug*

No, it was just bad.
I wasn't the only one who felt bad after drinking it.
I think we got a bad batch.
But I threw up after eating my food, then the dew mixed with it made it look like blood. I had chili that day.
And it wasn't the Chili that made me sick.....I know that for sure.
I've had bad dews before where they made me sick.
I think it's time I cut back.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Usually more than 4 cans in less than 8 hours will do that to just about anyone.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:27 pm
lurichan
Usually more than 4 cans in less than 8 hours will do that to just about anyone.

XD, I drink 4 20 Oz. bottles in usuall about 4 hours.
I once sat in Geometry and drank a whole 2 liter during a test....I had a really long bendy straw masterpiece I made...it was fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:31 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

I once sat in Geometry and drank a whole 2 liter during a test....I had a really long bendy straw masterpiece I made...it was fun.

0o; that would make me sick. Too much Mt. Dew and Doritos and long D&D sessions.... it really does start to mess with you after a while.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:32 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

0o; that would make me sick. Too much Mt. Dew and Doritos and long D&D sessions.... it really does start to mess with you after a while.

XD, I am a caffiene addict.
I'm not to bad...althought, I know every single possible location of major caffienated beverages within a 5 mile radius of me, I'm not working at Starbucks, yet........
I don't play D&D, unless you consider watching Donnie Darko D&D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:37 pm
D&D can be fun with the right people. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:38 pm
lurichan

I've heard. I don't even know how to play...... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:40 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

It takes a little while to learn the rules, but once you get the hang of it, it really isn't so bad. If I was going to suggest a Role playing system to learn though, I would suggest leanring Live Action Role Playing first since it's a little simpler and everything is resolved using rock, paper, scissors instead of having to remember which dice is roled for what.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:45 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

It takes a little while to learn the rules, but once you get the hang of it, it really isn't so bad. If I was going to suggest a Role playing system to learn though, I would suggest leanring Live Action Role Playing first since it's a little simpler and everything is resolved using rock, paper, scissors instead of having to remember which dice is roled for what.

XD, I already LARP every day. Pretty much....for I am an actor on the inside, and I chose a personality to go with every day. And I like using P,R,S to solve everything....it's easyier.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:46 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

XD, I already LARP every day. Pretty much....for I am an actor on the inside, and I chose a personality to go with every day. And I like using P,R,S to solve everything....it's easyier.

YAY CHOPS! *lol* Ah, the days of LARP when changeling books were still coming out and the world of darkness was a fun and amusing diversion every friday night. *La sigh* Stupid poltics killed the gaming group though. ~_~  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:02 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

YAY CHOPS! *lol* Ah, the days of LARP when changeling books were still coming out and the world of darkness was a fun and amusing diversion every friday night. *La sigh* Stupid poltics killed the gaming group though. ~_~

XD, no, drugs did.
I'm still the same me, I don't pay attention to politiks for a reason, to stay sane (err...well, as sane as I can be).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

XD, no, drugs did.
I'm still the same me, I don't pay attention to politiks for a reason, to stay sane (err...well, as sane as I can be).

I tried to stay out of it, I really did, but it didn't work. *shrugs* That was years ago already sadly. *feels old*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:12 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

XD, no, drugs did.

I tried to stay out of it, I really did, but it didn't work. *shrugs* That was years ago already sadly. *feels old*

Oh, don't go feeling old on me.
If you are under 80, you're still young.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games