Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:35 pm
I'm happy the Rejected Olympics is over. *never liked towns vs towns events...* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm
Slick Southpaw
Couldn't remember the series at first, but I swore the Dark Tower was something else. Turns out I was remembering about the Seventh Tower. Never owned the series, just kept on reading it from the library. The other series that I read regularly was a rather old series called The Plant that Ate Dirty Socks. It's suprisingly hilarious for an older generation kid's book.
I probably would have enjoyed the plant series. whee
Did you ever read Bunnicula as a kid? I loved that series, along with Jacob Two-Two.

Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm happy the Rejected Olympics is over. *never liked towns vs towns events...* sweatdrop
I was kinda ready for it to end (mostly because I wanted to change out of my themed avatar) but I love town events. Met some pretty cool people on the Gambino side, and got some promises of free art. I didn't notice as much hostility during this event compared to past town ones.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm
Chixen

Magnificent Moonbeam
I was kinda ready for it to end (mostly because I wanted to change out of my themed avatar) but I love town events. Met some pretty cool people on the Gambino side, and got some promises of free art. I didn't notice as much hostility during this event compared to past town ones.
I'm glad you're happy with it. Though Next time we get a towns vs towns event, I'm staying neutral. It's like a curse that my mom thinks she has when it comes to hockey: She mustn't watch the game or her team loses. I tried that same thing here, but apparently that didn't work.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm
DAWNGUARD GET.

omg I had to delete like 500+ skyrim save files though. gonk I didn't realize I was supposed to be SAVING OVER THOSE SAVES.

/nooblet  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:21 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
DAWNGUARD GET.

omg I had to delete like 500+ skyrim save files though. gonk I didn't realize I was supposed to be SAVING OVER THOSE SAVES.

/nooblet
dear lord HOW DO YOU EVEN GET 500 SAVE FILES  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 pm
Migraines...Why do you make my glaucoma worse? gonk Yes, I am still on those eyedrops for it so I don't go blind one day.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Iehonatane
Slick Southpaw

Nope, never read the book series, but I know what you're talking about. I'd see the series in all the bookstores I'd hang out at.

I recognize the covers but they never really interested me. I think I thought the artwork was crappy or something and never bothered picking it up. Of course, that's about the time I picked up one of the older versions of LOTR series. sweatdrop

Don't they say that you should never judge a book by it's cover? biggrin The artwork on the older books is kinda bad, but the books are excellent.
I was a stupid kid at the time. Plus the river water horses artwork that destroy the nazgul and save frodo & co was waaaay cooler.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 pm
Chixen
Slick Southpaw
Couldn't remember the series at first, but I swore the Dark Tower was something else. Turns out I was remembering about the Seventh Tower. Never owned the series, just kept on reading it from the library. The other series that I read regularly was a rather old series called The Plant that Ate Dirty Socks. It's suprisingly hilarious for an older generation kid's book.
I probably would have enjoyed the plant series. whee
Did you ever read Bunnicula as a kid? I loved that series, along with Jacob Two-Two.

Never read any of those series. tried my hand at Goosebumps, but that didn't really intrigue me either. I was one of those weirdos that was reading above their age level by the time some of these books came out so it didn't intrigue me one bit (I do remember Bunnicula being terribly popular). I had finished all of the Narnia series before I got into 4th grade, and I had finished LOTR series before I finished middle school.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm
Okay, so I got this weird email from Blizzard that I am trying to sell a World of Warcraft account.

I've never played the game, ever.

And then I realized that the "Secure your Account" link is actually a WoW password phisher.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 pm
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1
DAWNGUARD GET.

/nooblet
dear lord HOW DO YOU EVEN GET 500 SAVE FILES

new save
new save
new save
new save

over and over until you are level 70. rofl

It ended up being about 3 whole gigs of useless save files. I deleted them one by one. It took about an hour omfg.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
Never read any of those series. tried my hand at Goosebumps, but that didn't really intrigue me either. I was one of those weirdos that was reading above their age level by the time some of these books came out so it didn't intrigue me one bit (I do remember Bunnicula being terribly popular). I had finished all of the Narnia series before I got into 4th grade, and I had finished LOTR series before I finished middle school.

I tried Goosebumps too, but it didn't really interest me either. I was reading stronger stuff than the rest of my class for sure, and I sneakedy read my mother's steamier romance books at quite a young age. I remember getting the dictionary out and searching for the meaning behind some words, and being awfully curious about the intimate scenes. Annnd then I got caught by my horrified mother, haha. I pretty much read anything I could get my hands on.

I think I read the first LOTR book maybe around grade 7, but I never did finish that series despite now owning the entire thing. A good friend of mine collects LOTR books; she's got all sorts of different covers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm
Haha Aekea wins, time for them to fade back into oblivion~

;_;  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Osgood Schlatter

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Haha Aekea wins, time for them to fade back into oblivion~

;_;

But I love Aekea...
Why do the other towns have to hog all the attention? emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 am
Eudaemon
Okay, so I got this weird email from Blizzard that I am trying to sell a World of Warcraft account.

I've never played the game, ever.

And then I realized that the "Secure your Account" link is actually a WoW password phisher.

I get those all the time. They go straight to my spam box though. Their always scams.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 am
Even though I throughly enjoyed the 2012 RO, I'm kind of glad it's over. I couldn't stand having to play any more of that blasted Leap Frog. rofl  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games