Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm
@ Dame - Hi Dame, I'm Iggies. *giggles at being called fair friend* Nice to meet you too. Things looking up is always a good thing.

*Gets up to move to the bar.* Is there anything non-alcoholic? I need to find something with some substance before drinking

*turns to see another new face, still feeling her way around, isn't sure how to approach many yet*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm
-is a little startled when Tes shows up outta no where- Tes! My god, how do you DO that?

And play in the snow when it's like...eleven at night? -raises an eyebrow at him- Wouldn't it be a bit...TOO cold?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 pm
damecharlie
-is a little startled when Tes shows up outta no where- Tes! My god, how do you DO that?

And play in the snow when it's like...eleven at night? -raises an eyebrow at him- Wouldn't it be a bit...TOO cold?

*nods in agreement* besides I live in the ghetto.. I don't really like to go out after dark if I can help it. sweatdrop

*waves hello to iggies*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm
*Gets Iggies out a scone on a plate and puts it on the bar for her.* That's another thing we need to think about to go with the new Spa. Perhaps a small place to have gourmet salads and sandwiches? *puts a finger to her chin to think about it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm
*Watching everyone around her, waves back at Icywind*

Hi, I'm Iggies...

Oh thank you Psyzapp!
*Dives into the scone and has it polished off in a few seconds* redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 pm
*materializes back in*
hi! sorry about that..
*sees Iggies*
Oh! I think Ayami knows you, hello.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:39 pm
iggies, what a beautiful name. eek -watches her devour the scone- My goodness, love. -laughs and moves to sit beside her, taking a sip of her drink, looking her over and contemplating-

-she turns to smile at icywind- Snow can be fun though. ^_^ just perhaps not this late at night.

-leans over and whispers to iggies- Would it be okay if I treated you to something at Chatty Kathy's?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:39 pm
iggies

Hi, I'm Iggies...

Oh thank you Psyzapp!

Nice to meet you, Iggies. I'm icywind. I see you're an imp keeper as well. Are yours named?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:40 pm
*Looks up at Leko and recognizes from the other night drinking something that looked toxic*

Hi, I remember Ayami! You know her as well?  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 1, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 pm
damecharlie
I like to sneak in through the window sometimes.

And yes... play in the snow at 11am. The darkness makes it more fun and there's less people around to give you odd looks. If you live in a ghetto, I wouldn't recommend it, though.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm
iggies
*Looks up at Leko and recognizes from the other night drinking something that looked toxic*

Hi, I remember Ayami! You know her as well?

*sighs*
I guess she never told you she was harboring the demonic part of her soul deep inside... stare
oh well - I am the Ayami that existed before there was Ayami...
so we are the same...
long story...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm
TES now "sneaks" around here since I installed the shackles over there *points* for the Pin the Tail on TES game. rolleyes It's double payout if you use him instead of the subsitutes I made. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Psyzapp
*she sips her Cosmo and goes over to Ryzan.* So, Ryzan, when would you like to go and experience a Spa? Katana and Leko would like to go too. I do hope that is okay with you. Katana will be back tomorrow sometime. I could make an appointment on Tuesday perhaps. *She looks at him and sips her Cosmo.*
Any time you find convenient, jabbress. I do not have any other plans~

*starts to drink his wine, but then realizes something*
Gi ussta! I suppose I would have to awaken during the tangi to go, xas? I know rivven often do their activities while the sun is out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm
icywind1980
iggies

Hi, I'm Iggies...

Oh thank you Psyzapp!

Nice to meet you, Iggies. I'm icywind. I see you're an imp keeper as well. Are yours named?

Nice to meet you too Icywind. sweatdrop Yes I am an imp keeper... or they keep me. I can't seem to get a strait answer out of any of them, but we look out after each other. Have your's given you their names?

*Looks strangely at the other dark elf...*  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:47 pm
-while waiting for iggies answer she looks at Tes- Oh do you now? -thinks- So THAT'S how you got into the apartment when I'm asleep...I just thought I kept the door unlocked...which isn't very like me but...-shrug-

So, if you sneak in windows...have you thought about sneaking into your apartment? Draa might be dying by now... eek

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games