Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:04 am
((The reason I haven't responded and didn't even see your reply until you PMed me is because I've mostly moved on from this guild. I'll stick around for this, though, but if you want a faster reply, you might just have to PM me whenever you post. ;^.^ Sorry that it's probably inconvenient.))

Glancing at the doorway thoughtfully, Ken wondered what it would be like to live with someone like that all of the time. Even though Alexis said that he cared, it certainly didn't seem like it, unless he had a very strange way of showing it. Ken had always thought of caring and love as something gentle and warm. If the guy really cared about his master, why couldn't he be nicer about it? Even if he was worried that something might happen to Alexis, shouldn't he have gotten used to it? Living alone for so long had not helped Ken understand people any better, and it hoped it would not interfere with their mission that night.

When he heard his pseudonym, Ken looked up immediately at the woman standing in the door. Sizing her up suspiciously, he didn't think that she looked very threatening, but at the same time he would have to listen to her for Alexis's sake. Following her down the hall, he almost turned as they left so that he could shoot Alexis a dirty look, but thought better of it. Time after time he had already shown his great dissatisfaction with the situation, so how would it help? Instead, he resigned himself to his job, which, for the moment, was just to become a lady for one night. As he thought about it, Ken wondered if he could get Alexis to pay him for it. After all, his good time was being wasted, time in which he could be earning his bread with some fights. Perhaps he could receive compensation if he was convincing enough.

However, as soon as he sets sights on the hot bath awaiting him, Ken could hardly wait for the girl to get out of eyeshot so he could tear his clothes off and jump in. It had been so long since he'd actually had hot water to wash with, let alone a bath. Even though there were gym showers and such around where he lived, some in the public health center meant for the homeless and a big public one in the building they appropriated for fights, all of them had icy water, and you had to be especially careful in the winter about how long you stayed wet. There had been a few times where fighters had gotten knocked off their feet because of the cold water and poor sanitation, but Ken had always been cautious.

When he finally had to get back out of the relaxing water, Ken reluctantly dried himself off and was sure to cover both his chest and below his waist with a towel, not wanting anyone in the house other than Alexis knowing he was a boy. Actually, he didn't even want Alexis knowing, but seeing as he had found out on his own, there was little Ken could do about that. If only he hadn't been so kind as to let the boy suck his blood, maybe he wouldn't be in this predicament. It wasn't that he didn't want to be helpful to his new friend, but it was annoying to be blackmailed and tarted up. Waiting until a dress had been selected, Ken got behind the changing screen and carefully put on everything that had been hung for him. Most of it was easy, but there were weird things like a garter that he had never tried on before, and it took him a minute to finish.

Walking back around, he stared at the girl who had set things out for him with a kind of resigned chagrin. Not only did he feel like a fool in heels, but the dress was so girly. It wasn't slim and sexy, like a little black number that a Bond villain might have worn. No, it looked a bit more like a princess dress, although not quite so dramatic. Even though it could have been much worse, he still wasn't happy with what had been chosen for him by any means. Looking down at his gloved hands, he slowly began to realize that he hadn't been given any jewelry, even though the dress had a good neckline and his ears were pierced. Looking at Mina with a suspicious curiosity, he waited for her next move, wondering if the worst was yet to come as his hair hung freely over his shoulders.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:49 pm
((Tis okay~ Having writer's block >_<))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 pm
((Bump. I really like your new avatar. : ) Pretty.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:53 pm
((Thanx <3 Will have a post up by this Friday^^))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:32 pm
((Ack, I don't have enough time to post today, sorry crying . I'll try again Monday.))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:04 pm
((I have no excuse... My goal is to have a post up by Wednesday, but we'll see.))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 pm
((Sorry it took so long & that this is meager compared to your last post >_<. I also won't be able to post Thursday-Sunday. I'm going to be at Sakura-con^^))

As Damian luxuriated in his bath, his mind turned to the past jobs he had taken that week. He scrutinized every angle and every detail of every mission, looking for mistakes or slip ups that would lead someone to try to take him out of the game. Every time he went over them, he found nothing. Still feeling uneasy, but knowing is was pointless to examine things any further, Damian sighed, and fully submerged himself in the water.

Coming up for air a little while later, Damian exhaled and then inhaled deeply, clearing his mind of the tangled web of his double life. While he washed his hair, he thought of more pleasant things and wondered what Ken would look like in his dress. And as he thought about Ken, Damian regretted his underhanded ploy more and more. Finishing quickly, he toweled off and set about getting dressed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm
((bump))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 am
((I'm not really sure what to write. After all, Mina is really your character not mine. Does she give him jewelry? And is he supposed to be learning things from her now? Or waiting for Alexis?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 pm
((Oi! My bad 0.o I shall add some more shortly^^ --Tomorrow?))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:55 pm
Mina could barely contain her excitement as she set about brushing Ken’s tresses. “You have such pretty hair Miss Ai!” she exclaimed, “It’s so soft and shiny. How long did it take you to grow it out to this length?” she asked admiringly. And on and on she went with her excited chatter until she had it thoroughly brushed. When that was accomplished, Mina could hardly decide on how the hair should be styled. “Do you like this Miss Ai? Or is this better?” she questioned eagerly, “Or perhaps this one?” By the time Ken’s hair was finished, it was curled and in an up-do with soft curls framing his face.

Next came the cosmetics. Mina was just as energetic over this as she was about Ken’s hair. “We should go for a natural rosy look” she stated after scrutinizing his face from various angles. As Mina applied the make up to Ken’s skin she couldn’t help but comment on it too. “Miss Ai, your skin is so healthy,” she gushed, “just look at the natural glow. That’s why it’d be a crime to go for anything else but light make up.” And, “The shape of your eyes is the best for eye shadow.” Or, “I wish my lips were as full as yours.” Once Mina added the final touches, she stood back and sighed, “If you don’t keep the eyes of every man on you tonight,” she paused, “I’ll wonder if they’re all blind.”

Sifting through the jewelry collection in the box on the vanity, Mina quickly found what she was looking for. “Now, these are the finishing pieces,” she proclaimed, holding up a dainty, gold, ruby, drop necklace, matching, dangly earrings, and a ruby, encrusted ring. “They’ll match perfectly with your cream, colored gown,” Mina smiled radiantly as she clasped the necklace in place. “These used to be Alexis’ mother’s—” she started to say before she caught herself, looking strained. “They look absolutely lovely on you!” she changed the subject quickly and with a little to much enthusiasm. “Here, see for yourself,” she said, forcing a mirror in Ken’s hands. Mina desperately hoped that Ai wouldn’t notice her misstep.

~

As Damian luxuriated in his bath, his mind turned to the past jobs he had taken that week. He scrutinized every angle and every detail of every mission, looking for mistakes or slip ups that would lead someone to try to take him out of the game. Every time he went over them, he found nothing. Still feeling uneasy, but knowing is was pointless to examine things any further, Damian sighed, and fully submerged himself in the water.

Coming up for air a little while later, Damian exhaled and then inhaled deeply, clearing his mind of the tangled web of his double life. While he washed his hair, he thought of more pleasant things and wondered what Ken would look like in his dress. And as he thought about Ken, Damian regretted his underhanded ploy more and more. Finishing quickly, he toweled off and set about getting dressed.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm
Sitting as still as he could manage as Mina pulled at his hair, Ken knew that no matter what he answered, she would eventually decide on something for him. "Umm, well I haven't any anything more than a trim for a few years, so a pretty long time, I guess," he answered, liking the attention, but wishing that she wasn't in charge of turning him into a "proper woman" for the night. Even though she was annoyingly giddy, Ken thought that they might have actually been able to get along had they met under different circumstances. Of course, he wondered what Mina would think if he told her he was really a boy. Shaking his head, Ken knew it didn't matter. He would never have any reason to let her know.

Glancing quickly at Mina as she mentioned Alexis' mother and then caught herself, Ken wondered if something had happened to the other boy's parents. Alexis hadn't mentioned them, and Ken hadn't seen them around the house yet. From the way Mina acted and spoke of the mother in the past tense, Ken assumed she was dead, but what about the father? Deciding to play along for Mina's sake, Ken glanced in the mirror and turned his face to check all of the different pieces he'd been given. "It does all look nice," he agreed, thinking that he cleaned up pretty well. Of course, having to do it because Alexis wanted him to was annoying, but at least it looked good on him. Momentarily, he wondered what Alexis would think before realizing that he had no reason to care.

"Mina, where is Alexis? I want him to see that he made a wise decision, choosing to bring me." In truth, Ken wanted to be sure that Alexis knew how good he looked, and that he would probably upstage him at the dance. If he was going to enjoy the night at all, he knew he was going to have to do it on his own. It seemed as though Alexis had other plans to tend to during the party, so Ken knew he would have a little time to himself. At best, he might get a few guys to fall for him and would have a time choosing whom he wanted to dance with. At worst, he would be standing on the edge of a crowd all alone and counting the second to when they would leave.

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:09 pm
“Um, probably still in his room,” Mina answered, relieved Ai hadn’t asked any question’s about Alexis’ mother. She wasn’t sure what she would have said. Damian hardly talked about her and when he did, he was frighteningly expressionless. It was like he was holding back a great storm from wreaking havoc. “If you can find your way back to his room by yourself,” Mina continued, “I’ll go ready the dinning room for your etiquette lessons.” She hoped that Ai remembered, since it’d take a while to set things up. With the type of ball they were attending, there was a lot to go over in the next couple hours.

~

Mina had left Damian’s tux on his bed. As he slipped on his black, silk pants and buttoned up his linen shirt, he noticed that it was cream toned. Smiling, he already knew which dress Mina had picked out for Ken. It was one of the only, surviving gowns that had belonged to his mother. Ai would do it justice. Tying his blood red bow in place and shrugging on his jacket, Alexis deftly worked his gold and ruby cufflinks into position. For a finishing touch he added gold studs in his ears, combed back his thick hair, and put on his slick, black, leather, dress shoes. He didn’t look, half the ragged teen, that he usually did.

((Would you be interested in joining a Loveless RPG?))

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 pm
Smiling and bowing slightly to Mina, Ken started off on his own to try and find Alexis's room again. While it didn't sound too difficult, the house was much bigger than anything Ken was used to, and this was only his first time running around it on his own. More likely than not, he knew he was going to get lost on his way back to Alexis. However, he knew he would either find his way back there eventually or someone would end up showing him the way. However, as he walked down the halls, Ken had to learn quickly how to walk in heels. It wasn't as though he'd never done it before, but he was so dolled-up that it felt unnatural just to walk. After a few halls he started to get the feel for it, and felt that he could saunter into Alexis's room and into their destination confidently.

Finally finding his way into the boy's room, Ken pushed open the door easily and walked in without looking first. Glancing up at Alexis as though he was a second thought, he said, "Well, don't you look nice. We match well, don't you think?" Although he didn't expect much praise, Ken wanted to see the look on his date's face when he saw how nicely he'd clean up. Since he lived mostly on the streets, Ken rarely had the chance to get a good bath, and it had done his skin and hair wonders. However, when Ken gave Alexis another good look, he noticed that he was looking a lot better himself. "Hmph. You don't look half-bad yourself," he commented, pouting a little when he realized that his own transformation would not be as glorious if people saw how good Alexis looked.

Looking around the room for a seat, Ken suddenly realized that he wouldn't be able to sit down easily in such a fancy dress, and that he would actually have to pay attention to his posture, which he always found immensely tedious and pointless. However, he didn't know what Alexis would do if he blew their cover and he wanted to make a good impression on all of the men at the dance. Sighing, he realized he would have to let Mina do her best on him if there was any hope.

milkymosaic
Crew

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas