Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm
"I've been drawing down the moon since I was 5!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 am
Ultraviolett1127
"I've been drawing down the moon since I was 5!"

"I've been HPS of my coven since I was 5!" rofl  

Mirenithil

9,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Cirrus Mystallow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 am
This was actually asked at a Pagan Society I was at recently:

"Can I have half a familiar?"

To which someone replied

"Like half a cat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm
In response to me commenting about Wica:

"I believe you are wrong it this fact. If one understands the sphereical energic working of the earth and how there elements work together then one would understand what wicca is doing energically. I am well versed with the different princples of energy working. I want to know if is the poleric one or is more elemental therefore subject to the earth'd energic opperating system change. If you do energy work you know some thing has changed."

"I am going have experianced the changed. I now know what system you are using one a was afraid you would be using that one. There is a reason you can not say. I have to be pacient with other understanding it takes time for the whole world to catch up. I am full trained to do what I do. "

From the same person, paraphrased: "Anton Lavey summoned demons and set them on people! My High Priestess had to banish them!"

Same person again: "[The Knights Templar] went underground until a few years ago.
The pope just asloved them of wrong doing last year."  

TeaDidikai

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 pm
I've been lurking on that thread; it's been good for some laughs, no doubt about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:58 pm
"It's not like anyone here is going to give you a step by step way to be a witch who is not religious while not being wiccan."

Maybe I'm reading it wrong...but this person (not on Gaia) comes across as saying "You can't be a witch if you're not Wiccan or the least bit religious"  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:15 pm
"I believe that when someone does something like murder or rape, they'll be reincarnated as a lesser person, like someone with autism or a disability."

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:24 pm
mute_coyote
"I believe that when someone does something like murder or rape, they'll be reincarnated as a lesser person, like someone with autism or a disability."

burning_eyes
Link?!  

TeaDidikai

sol_oriens

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:28 pm
mute_coyote

burning_eyes

OTHER VARIOUS SWEARS IN ALL CAPS

My brother is not a lesser person. My students are not lesser people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 pm
TeaDidikai
mute_coyote

burning_eyes
Link?!

Here. Some people have already called her on it, though perhaps not as strongly as some would like.  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Striga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 pm
mute_coyote
TeaDidikai
mute_coyote

burning_eyes
Link?!

Here. Some people have already called her on it, though perhaps not as strongly as some would like.

Destroy! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 am
Quote:
I have looked in the [Rehab] guild and it is really cool but it does not fit in with the context of my knowege base. I wish there was some one to talk to about this stuff I know.
but timing is every thing. I work with several orders of knight hood. Those are my sources. I have been doing this stuff for at least twenty years... I am not mixed up just fallowing a road least taken.

TeaDidikai

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:36 am
TeaDidikai
Quote:
I have looked in the [Rehab] guild and it is really cool but it does not fit in with the context of my knowege base. I wish there was some one to talk to about this stuff I know.
but timing is every thing. I work with several orders of knight hood. Those are my sources. I have been doing this stuff for at least twenty years... I am not mixed up just fallowing a road least taken.

One wonders how many drugs they've ingested in their time. (Is this the individual I think it is?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 am
mute_coyote

burning_eyes

Well. There's one person to light on fire with my awesome invisible mind powers. Though I'd much rather punch them, if I were within their general vicinity.

Or, for irony's sake - beat them to a pulp with my cane. Who's lesser now?  

error-dot-tar

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:53 am
Morgandria
TeaDidikai
Quote:

One wonders how many drugs they've ingested in their time. (Is this the individual I think it is?)
Dollars to doughnuts it is.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games