Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:34 pm
Mukuro was sitting in the office, she glanced up with a small yawn and half waved. " You and Hiei done your b***h fight finally?" She asked putting down some work and crossed her arms staring at the shadow beast and looked around and blinked. " Where the hell is Hiei?" She finally asked and blinked. " Oh Jesus, did you kill him? Dammit Neko thats gonna be so much paperwork." She grumbled.

Sitting in a hospital room, Kurama had his arms crossed standing there talking to Hiei who was in there about what was going on. Hearing his phone go off he shifted and patted Hiei's shoulder. " Can you just...stay here with her? I have to meet with Isuna. She has new she has to tell me. I won't be long. Thank you." Kurama said before grabbing his mother's hand lightly and heading down the stairs after and once downstairs looked around before walking toward Isuna. " sorry for the wait, I had to wait for Hiei to get here to sit with my mother well we had lunch."Kurama said with a smile and half waved at the nurse. " I'll be taking lunch, please contact me if you need anything." Kurama said and and pointed. " Let's go to the caf, we just got a new cater yesterday and the food is great." He added.

Jen blinked looking at his hand calming down and staring at her. " Curse? You can lift curses?" He moved with a half yawn and slowly took her hand and headed toward the castle. " Come on, Let;s head inside. I only get you for one more night before I have to head to hell for a few days for a hunt." He explained.

Kazu chuckled and touched his cheek lightly before shaking his head and grabbing a few things before closing the door behind him and started toward the castle. " Fair enough, you might as take advantage of it. I think Hiei was actually going to get you to start teaching some archer to certain knights if your willing." Kazu said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:10 am
Neko smirked, laughing a bit. "Glad to know what truly concerns you. No, he's alive. He went to human world, Kuramas mother is in the hospital." She explained, going to take a seat. "But to answer your first question, yes. We're good. Communication isn't our strong suit."

Isuna shook her head. "No reason to apologize, I'm sorry your mother is unwell..." she followed him to the cafeteria. "If theres anything i can do, please just let me know. And I'll try not to keep you too long." She walked over, picking a small salad for herself to eat.

"Sorta...i can reverse or disperse curses. The only way to get rid of a curse is to pass it to someone else." She explained, walking with him and heading inside. She laughed a bit as he mentioned having her to himself. :just gotta take care of the voodoo doll, then I'm all yours, promise."

"I could if he wants. Might be a fun way to kill time." She followed him, heading for the castle.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 am
Mukuro shrugged a little and smiled. " I worry about him of course and I get tired when you two idiots fight." She said waving her hand trying to think before getting up. " I'm going to take a job, so office is all yours. You and Hiei need to sit down and deal with your Communication skills eventually." Mukuro said dully picking up a file and waving it before turning to leave.

Kurama waved his hand slightly. " She's human and getting older, I understand how this happens and will play out It's just hard." The fox explained and paid for there meals before sitting down and smiling. " So why this fun visit? you never come to human world to see me, normally I'm coming to you when you want to visit." The fox explained.

Hiei moved sitting by Shiori and talking to her as he sat there. He was in long sleeves trying to hide the evil eyes on his body that had faded. He shifted ith a sigh and held her hand before laughing. " Yes, I know I haven't seen you in a long time. I'm sorry I've been so busy." He said.

Jen shifted a little and nodded as they walked. " I can wait I guess." He said holding her hand and nodded. " Well that's a little handy, about the curses." He said before kissing her neck lightly to tease her. " What do you have to do with the voodo doll?"

Kau awned a little and nodded. " It would be handy the knights only know hand to hand and sword combat. None of them are trained in bow" Kazu explained as they walked toward the castle and once there headed inside toward the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Have fun, don't die." Neko waved a hand and turned in her seat, legs up over the arm of the chair before she reached for a file and started to read over it.

Isuna took her seat, nodding. "Yes, this seemed like news to give you in person and i didn't want to pull you too far away from work and your mother." She explained, looking up at him and smiling happily. "Akuro and I are expecting. We're gunna be parents." She grinned, truly happy and excited.

Cillia paused for a moment as he kissed her neck, her skin getting goosebumps as she shivered slightly. "I uh..i have to open it up. Voodoo dolls usually of bits of people in them, that's how they work. So i gotta make sure he's all cleaned out." She explained, cheeks rosy as she looked up at him.

Iaffrette gave a nod. "That shouldn't be too hard." She followed him into the castle and up to the office, waving as they found Neko at the desk. "Good afternoon. All by yourself today?" She asked, usually Hiei and Neko were together.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 pm
" Did you kill Hiei and take the crown to yourself?" Kazu asked with a chuckle and stood by Iaffrette and leaned on the counter a little trying to think. " We where bored and came to visit, What's new here?" He asked looking at Neko. He had been struggling with getting better and had made himself scares from the Castle and was just showing up again after a few weeks of staying away.

Jen chuckled and nodded. " That's crazy...I never knew that." The hound lied walking with her and kissed her again before heading to her workshop. He knew how this worked, that's why he hide a ring in there for her to find when she decided to rip it open. " I'm glad I'm back, I really missed you."

Kurama smiled and grabbed Isuna's hand and his smile was big and happy. " I'm so happy for you and Akuro. Congratulations! This is such exciting news for you!" He said and slowly let her hand go. " How did Akuro take it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:58 pm
"Why does everyone keep asking me that?!" She turned to look at the two, righting herself in her chair and setting the file down. "No, he went to human world to visit with Kurama." She explained, getting up and going to ruffle Kazus hair like normal. "Good to see you guys, how ya doing Kiddo? I've missed you. Iaffrette is he behaving?"

Iaffrette smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "You two have been on the outs of late, it was a legitimate concern on this side of things." She joked lightly, watching Neko greet Kazu. "We've been well, keeping busy in the shop as usual. I'll be leaving for a hunt with Jen tomorrow though, but this one should be short."

Cillia smiled, giggling a bit as he kissed her. She flicked the lights on in her workshop, going straight to the large work table and hopping up on one of the stools, setting the voodoo doll down and smiling up at Jencho. "I really missed you too. Im glad you came back sooner then expected." She gave him one more quick kiss and turned back to the table, reaching for a seam ripper tool and getting to work removing the stitching from the dolls back, as it looked the most recent. Once the doll was open, she froze, staring down at the ring. "Um...Jencho?"

Isuna smiled wide, laughing a bit as he grabbed her hand. "Thank you. We are both very happy. Akuro was more surprised if anything, but hes happy to know he'll be a dad." She explained  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:15 pm
Kazu pointed at Iaffrette and smirked. " What she said. You two have been fighting for like a week now and it's be ******** annoying." He said and moved sitting down on one of the chairs in the office and crossed his arms with a smirk. "I've been fine, no relapse or drug use since last time. I'm trying" He said and closed his eyes. Thought it had been a pretty decent struggle and he had been relaying on Red for so much help. He shifted a little and tried to think. " Well she's on her hunt, I'll probably just come here. I don't do well alone in the shop." he explained and he blinked. " Are you sure Jen's gonna wanna go on a hunt tomorrow? I thought he was---and the--- oh never mind you don't know about that." He mumbled waving his hand.

Jen had taken a seat across from her and was reading one of the books in the shop. He glanced up for a few seconds watching her work on the vodoo doll before he watched her open it. He smiled and rested his chin on his hand looking at her. " I know I left for awhile, and I'm sorry. But I really love you Cillia. . . Will you marry me?" He finally asked.

Kurama moved taking his hand back and nodded. " This is such wonderful news. You two will have an amazing family. Does Ai know about this yet?" He asked with a smile, knowing that Akuro and Isuna had taken on Ai to raise her as there own. " I'm excited to meet your young." He added.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:25 pm
Neko smirked, shaking her head. "Its fine now, we worked things out. We'll try not to fight too much in the future." She explained, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. She sat on the edge of the desk and nodded, smiling as Kazu explained staying clean. "Thats great, I'm proud of you Kiddo. You know your always welcome here." She blinked and tilted her head as he went on to ask about Jen.

Iaffrette looked similarly puzzled. "What dont we know?" She asked.

Cillia looked up, staring at Jen a long moment before looking back at the ring and then back up at him, eyes watering a bit before she smiled and nodded. "Of course. Of course I will!" She answered, setting the doll down before moving off her stool and around the table quickly, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him.

Isuna shook her head. "Not yet, we are telling her once she's hone from school. Your the first person I've told aside from Akuro." She looked down at her hands, still smiling. "Im really excited, but also really nervous. I just hope i can be a good mother." She admitted.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:44 pm
Kazu sighed and played with the coin around his neck. He tilted his head to the side thinking and shrugged before moving to bite on the coin. A nervous a super nervous thing he did normally. " Well..Uh. You'll find out soon. I'm not supposed to really talk about it." He explained holding his hand out a little.

Jen smiled and moved kissing her and holding her hip. He shifted with a smile and rested his head on her forehead. " I'm so excited you said yes. I'd be pretty upset if you said no." He said with a chuckle and hugged her before letting her go. " Im also glad you opened that sooner then later. I don't know how long I would have been able to hold my tongue for."

Kurama smiled with a nod. " Fair enough, and You will be a great mother. Don't you worry." He said and shifted a little before his phone started to go off. He moved picking it up reading the text before placing it back down and working on his food. " Hopefully you don't end up with twins. Very often for female foxes in our family to carry twins." He said innocently. " My mother had twins. My brother didn't make it passed kithood though, and your mother had you then two others but both of them died before reaching the age of one." He explained. " Times are different now, so you'll be okay if you do end up having twins."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games