Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:05 am
So story wise for my character Warren he's going to be 'stealing' fossils instead of getting the Pokemon from the Horoscope or events like that. Since they were supposed to be the Pokemon and not the fossils can I have a small plot thing where he goes around stealing things in order to make a hand held fossil revival device? Like generic parts taken from Slateport City, just as an example.

-edit-
Or do I need to revive them like one would normally revive a fossil?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:55 pm
Question: Does a status effect increase your chance of catching a Pokemon (Sleep, Poison, etc)?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So story wise for my character Warren he's going to be 'stealing' fossils instead of getting the Pokemon from the Horoscope or events like that. Since they were supposed to be the Pokemon and not the fossils can I have a small plot thing where he goes around stealing things in order to make a hand held fossil revival device? Like generic parts taken from Slateport City, just as an example.

-edit-
Or do I need to revive them like one would normally revive a fossil?

Sorry for the delay!

So long as you’re following the rules, you’re free to have some creative liberty on obtaining pokemon : ) So if you obtained the fossil pokemon as pokemon (say, Amaura as Amaura and not as a Sail Fossil) then you can have your character obtain it however you wish, either as a pokemon, or as a fossil to be ‘revived’ however you want. If the pokemon is obtained as a FOSSIL, though, it does need to be revived in locations where fossil revitalization is possible (so in a lab town, or Ambrette, etc). It can still be revived through the ‘hand held’ device, so long as the qualifications (like being in the right area) are met, but you just need to make sure that the pokemon is revived correctly depending on how it was ‘obtained’ (and that the ones revived as fossils are level 5, since that’s the level fossil pokemon are revived at). To avoid confusion for mods (and maybe other members), it may help to go ahead and mention how the pokemon was obtained in the post that it’s revived in ^^;; If that’s okay. It would certainly make things easier for us to follow, at least

Hope the kind
Question: Does a status effect increase your chance of catching a Pokemon (Sleep, Poison, etc)?

No, sorry D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:07 pm
Am i allowed to reset pokemon previously owned by Sonoko back in levels and reset their exp count? For example i have a Lv: 16 Exp: 18/19 Gogoat Can i set him back to say lv5 or lv10 with 0/15 exp when i give it to one of my characters now that snows gone ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:34 pm
How long do Status Effects last? And how do I determine when a Pokemon gets out of a status effect (ex. Sleep Powder used on a Clefairy)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:39 pm
Hope the kind
How long do Status Effects last? And how do I determine when a Pokemon gets out of a status effect (ex. Sleep Powder used on a Clefairy)
That info can be found on this handy-dandy post here~ Although, to sum it up, of the five major status conditions, only being asleep and frozen wear off naturally, with how long they last being explained in their sections in the post I linked.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:08 am
Lia Syuki
Hope the kind
That info can be found on this handy-dandy post here~ Although, to sum it up, of the five major status conditions, only being asleep and frozen wear off naturally, with how long they last being explained in their sections in the post I linked.

Thank you~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:09 am
I was wondering, can we send Pokemon to the Daycare through our Pokedex or do we need to go to a Pokemon Center's PC to send them? Or is there perhaps another method?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:52 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Am i allowed to reset pokemon previously owned by Sonoko back in levels and reset their exp count? For example i have a Lv: 16 Exp: 18/19 Gogoat Can i set him back to say lv5 or lv10 with 0/15 exp when i give it to one of my characters now that snows gone ?

^ This still needs answering but also
Is there a reason why the Rotom plugs don't have a Johto location ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:51 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Sorry about the delay! I think that so long as you reset it to the level it was caught at (which appears to be level 12 here?) or below, you can reset it's exp to 0/15 : ) You would probably have to reset the moves too, so that it's reasonable

For the Rotom Plugs, no, there's not a reason, per se, it's just something we probably hadn't noticed and need to add in ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:56 pm
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Sorry about the delay! I think that so long as you reset it to the level it was caught at (which appears to be level 12 here?) or below, you can reset it's exp to 0/15 : ) You would probably have to reset the moves too, so that it's reasonable

For the Rotom Plugs, no, there's not a reason, per se, it's just something we probably hadn't noticed and need to add in ^^
Gogoat should have been an event claim. I think lv 10.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:35 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Gogoat should have been an event claim. I think lv 10.

Well, if it's at 19 exp, that means it's leveled up 4 levels (19 - 15) oo So that would mean it was level 12 (16 - 4). I'm not really sure about how it was claimed or not, though... Sorry D:  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:01 pm
I have a question regarding breeding and eggs.

For claiming an egg, is the timer calculated in 3 day increments from when the pokemon were paired up or is it in 3 day increments from when the last claim was made?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:03 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
I have a question regarding breeding and eggs.

For claiming an egg, is the timer calculated in 3 day increments from when the pokemon were paired up or is it in 3 day increments from when the last claim was made?

Thank you for your patience. We're going to give the breeding center a bit of an update because this question and a few from the past have brought up some good points.

From now on, the breeding center will allow you to breed up to 5 eggs over 3 day increments (so a total of 15 days for 5 eggs) starting from the day the pokemon are paired, as long as it's indicated how many eggs the breeder is looking to claim when they pick the pokemon up. So in your case, if it's been six days since you put your pokemon in the center, you may claim 2 eggs, but in the future if you're looking to claim more than one egg, note how many you're looking for when you drop the pokemon off.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games